First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Information Please

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Who is in charge of CPS in Summers County? And why do they still have a job?
Agreed

Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Information Please wrote:
Who is in charge of CPS in Summers County? And why do they still have a job?
As a nurse I have reported serious problems to them only to find later they never did anything. CPS here isn't worth crap.
Information Please

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2013
I agree! I have made 4 calls in the past 2 weeks and not even a response! Strange I think. And the state pays these people with tax money! Wow! I am going to find out who is the next person I need to contact.
Coal Miners Daughter

Washington, DC

#4 Jul 30, 2013
I agree! There are several children in Summers County that need placed in different homes. Some of our foster families are not that great either. I think CPS workers in Summers County need to be replaced. Children are our future and more often than not children turn out to be like the ones that raise them. It is sad when you think about it some children never have a chance. Born into to the homes of drug addicts, child molesters, and thieves with no one to help them.
you told the truth

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Whom evere is in charge is and has not ever done there job
Too many kids are with moms who need to be remove for good.Not given to family membersThe mom gets them any way so family gets paid to care for kids and kid is with its mom.No not right.there neen to be investigate d
Summers County Resident

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2013
The problem is that we only have a couple people that cover 4 counties at the same time. The state definitely needs to hire more to help with the problems these children have!
Information Please

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Hire more people? I don't think that is the place to start. Fire more people would be a starting place! I think that someone has gotten comfortable in the position they are working. And that is Not safe or healthy for the children that need help in the area. I called again yesterday was told that the lady in charge would return my call and I waited NO one called. I hate that the children that need someone anyone just a voice to stand up for them are waiting as well. Sad! Shame on them for getting paid while those children wait for them to do their job! Calling Charleston Again today!
1 post removed
Tron

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 31, 2013
You all seem to care so much, why don't you step up to the plate for these poor children and become Foster Parents yourselves. Actions speak louder than words.
Information Please

United States

#10 Aug 4, 2013
Still NO progress! I'm still trying I hope you all are as well!
BRENDA

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2013
YOU ALL, ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!! SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT INVESTIGATE ANYTHING, THEY TAKE CHILDREN ON LIES!!!!!!!!!! IF SOMEONE IS DOING WRONG, ITS IS THE TRUTH, THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING ! THE ONES WHO ARE IN THERE ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB, THATS FOR SURE!!!!!!
Information Please

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Then Brenda let's change that! They need to do the job or we complain until changes are made!
maybe

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Try calling Lewisburg cps and ask for a supervisor in cps.
Information Please

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2013
In my experience so far with this calling Lewisburg hasn't been helpful at all :(
1 post removed
icu

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Aug 7, 2013
You're the same one who just put post on here in Billy Martins name. Same computer. You just like to cause trouble. I hope CPS knows not to listen to you.
Information Please

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Thought I would let you all know I finally got someone to speak to me and Something IS going to be done!

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 9, 2013
sounds like they need a whole new cps staff!
2 posts removed
JUST SAYING

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 25, 2013
im a foster parent to my grandson I love my daughter and she [email protected] up there is no way in this world will she see her son until has got her problems worked out he doesn't deserve to go through that stuff hes just a kid that didn't ask for the parents to be stupid
Information Please

United States

#22 Aug 25, 2013
So true the kids do not deserve the life they make them live. I'm STILL trying to get some help out of CPS
TryThis

Princeton, WV

#23 Aug 25, 2013
I waisted by time by contacting the Lewisburg office. I am gonna search this site, put all the info i can in writing, then wait 7 days and if nothing is done, I will go to the next level. There is so many children being abused in Greenbrier County. Good Luck to all and pass on important contact information to us.
http://www.wvdhhr.org/bcf/children_adult/cps/
Information Please

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2013
Thanks Try This and I'm sad to say that I have. With NO luck or help :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? Selling on summer st 1 hr Danni adkins 32
Rhodetta adkins the 2nd post 1 hr Whatever 101
Does anyone know "Doug Gill"? 4 hr Csx 19
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr Doug77 3,423
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 8 hr -Glinda- 2,088
Poll Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) 17 hr Nobodyknows 89
Timmy crook (Oct '15) 17 hr Just wondering 29

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages