sick of it

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2013
they need to set up a prossy sting in town. girls always walkin up and down and poppin in windows. you cant even pull up without em knocking on your window. even in library parking lot. hell all youd have to do is follow the biggest buyers hellone of em used to be a summers county school teacher ! 5 0 needs to clean it up. its not the town i knew 20 yrs ago.
Hinton Visitor

AOL

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I agree,the cops need to clean up hinton,but it won't happen,I hooked up with a girl back in winter,I later found out she was selling herself all over hinton,she told me she has slept with quite few cops in town to get out of trouble.You can't stop the problem when the police are a part of it.They can't say they don't know whats going on,just sit in front of big4 for 20 minutes,I guarentee you will see at least 5 prostitutes and a lot of drug deals,I think the cops are getting a cut of the action,there is no way tbey don't know whats going on.Hinton needs to get some real police,they are a joke,A while back they had cops on 3rd,people where just stepping around the corner to sell their dope,the cop didn't slow them down one bit like I said thier either a part of of it or their just dumba--es with a badge,and thats just brutal honesty,I think they need to have an internal investigation and git rid of their own problems,then they might be able to help Hinton.
Bill Ray Martin

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 20, 2013
they did not get me cause i ride my bike to fast,i am the best male hooker around just ask the ladies.
Mart

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 25, 2013
All I see in downtown Hinton are Zombies. Bodies walking around and stoned to the max.
Sunshine

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2013
The hookers are all over the place...Hanging out at the corner by the churches...shaking their butts at every moth that flies by. I agree, the police need to do something. Makes our town look bad. We all know who the hookers are. We all know something needs to be done...Now why has nothing been done. Could it be that the police are also playing with the hookers. If they aren't, then something needs to be done about them. If the police are screwing around with them, then a new police force is needed to be put in place. I guess I should go to the town meeting the next time and speak up with questions and accusations. It's pretty bad that the hookers are so open about what they do. I guess when their cat house burned down..they hit the streets!
Visitor

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2013
I live about an hour away& heard a yr ago that hinton had hookers on 3rd ave,didnt really believe it until this summer.Our family come there to fish&stuff,oh my gosh its obvious that there's hookers in town tryn to pickup anybody that drives by.I will not return to visit hinton ever for a visit because of the skanky girl hookers&bums askn for change at the gas station were we stopped in town.The main street we drove up to head out of hinton there were people looking like they were drugged out.I cant believe nothing is done about it,so why is it allowed to continue?My belief is cops must be gettn favors from them.City needs to do something about the hookers,druggies&hire new cops!!Hinton has beauty but no one wants to visit there seeing that trash hanging around.I have a different thought of hinton now.
Glorificus

Summersville, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2013
The guys are just as bad. Good folks can't take a stroll without those lechers driving by real slow ogling. Some go around the block a few times to get another ogle in. Not to mention their lewd comments and innuendos. No wonder they have to pay for it.
actually

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2013
If they rounded up all the loose women in Hinton and took them away...there would be a dozen women left there. And if they did the same with the cheating married men....ghost town. Never seen so many degenerates in one small town. Sad.
Bust

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Hookers names needs written down&blasted out there to be arrested&the married men need there names put out in public or on topix to embarrass there asses&so their wives will no&divorce their scum bags!!Arrest the trashy ho's&the no good low life men.Why isnt this happening in hinton,they just arrested 5 prostitutes in princeton.Clean up hinton from ho's,druggies,pimps....Report it,report it,post signs,call the news in do sumthing&take by our town!!!!Its ruining our town!!!The good people need take a stand@fight this to get it done.
Juniorq

Man, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2013
it is the oldest profession. legalize and regulate it.
fyi

Mesa, AZ

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Damn there is someone thinking on this site
Billy Ray Martin

Griffithsville, WV

#12 Sep 14, 2013
I still have my bike and ride it real fast down the road and fine my baby Teresa Keller,stay away from her Gary and Jerry Bragg.I lift weights now.
brat

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 3, 2013
sick of it wrote:
they need to set up a prossy sting in town. girls always walkin up and down and poppin in windows. you cant even pull up without em knocking on your window. even in library parking lot. hell all youd have to do is follow the biggest buyers hellone of em used to be a summers county school teacher ! 5 0 needs to clean it up. its not the town i knew 20 yrs ago.
if they did that the cops would not have any ho to lay witch
Lynn

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2014
Half the cops are customers lol
Lynn

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2014
brat wrote:
<quoted text>if they did that the cops would not have any ho to lay witch
Then don't go down there u idiot
ConniesSugaDaddy

Dubois, IN

#16 Feb 20, 2014
My Connie used to turn tricks for bologna sandwiches and kool-aid. but she don't do that anymore. The gals in hinton are nice, they'll let u wait till the 1st of the month to pay em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 23 min nosey 777
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) 5 hr mr goodwrench 222
Eddie Superman Seabass 10 hr Buckteeth 1
Steven Raines 10 hr Bee 33
Prayers for Little Gary Wayne Wheeler 17 hr Lee 25
Charlie's one stop 18 hr Eddie Seamonster 5
Jennings Peewee Cyrus 18 hr Eddie Seamonster 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages