LadiesMan

Francisco, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2014
Gotta nice room in Hinton 4 rent, 50 dollars per week plus chip in on meals.
Ladies please send me pics of yourselfs, to see what we workin with.
Fella's please don't respond to this ad..."ladies only" Once I look over all the pics my decision will be final 1st of the month. BTW ...no animals, or current boyfriends or ex-boyfriends allowed in the house.
real estate advisor

Tampa, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2014
There's 4 fellas that need 4 ladies,which means she can be hideous looking with freckles/as long as 2 out of 4 that I know of, are over acessively using Rosie Palmer too much...,leaving blisters. Anyhow its a 4 bedroom house cobwebby looking and spooky, come check it out if you want thrilled. Lol in addition any interested takers that will pay rent and help with food...gets to help throw parties. To invite the neighborhood to this mancave of pimps, ladies hit us up on walnut street
funny

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Apr 7, 2014
u guys are nuts for sure
family man

Roanoke, VA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Retarded. ..........
Gordon Ramsey hotelhell

Tampa, FL

#5 Apr 8, 2014
First it would have to pass inspection to be sustainable for renovation. Also an exterminator for crabs,bed bugs,fleas,roaches,termites, rodents and lice,redecorating and remodeling to be open to move into. Animals need to be house trained as well renters shall keep all property cleaned and damaged free.
Gordon Ramsey hotelhell

Tampa, FL

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Your food has to be 5 star quality, no microwave shit. Your guest deserve the best acomidations they can get. Beds have to be sanitary as well as furniture and mostly importantly owners and co-owners need to warmly and kindly welcome guest with open arms.
Gordon Ramsey hotelhell

Tampa, FL

#7 Apr 8, 2014
When I come also the welfare, fire Marshall's and d.h.h.r with be arriving as well. To check for all health and safety hazards for all intensive purposes. And if everything looks okay me and the neighborhood might get extreme home make overs to fix that homeless shelter filthy dump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clean up river rock 26 min Bartender 19
last letter first (Sep '13) 5 hr Honest Babe 829
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 5 hr Honest Babe 1,240
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 5 hr Honest Babe 2,106
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Honest Babe 2,647
last post wins!!!! (Jul '13) 7 hr quilterqueen 155
Answer with a question (Oct '08) 7 hr quilterqueen 917
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE