Guy at garage in avis

Guy at garage in avis

Posted in the Hinton Forum

interested

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Who is the cute guy with the pony tail working at that garage across from the new fire dept. Would like to find out more about him before I stop to talk to him.
Billy Ray

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 20, 2014
he my boyfrend so leave him alone.you too much fat for him he no like fat people he like me and skinny peple
motor

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2014
Billy Ray wrote:
he my boyfrend so leave him alone.you too much fat for him he no like fat people he like me and skinny peple
Bullsh*t and you wish
Sassy

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2014
This is the same guy that used to work at Triangle one stop. He is a cute guy and likes to flirt and seems to have a way with the ladies if you know what I mean!
Motor

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2014
and I am the guy with the pony tail at charlies garage. srry billy ray I don't play for your team
motor

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2014
interested wrote:
Who is the cute guy with the pony tail working at that garage across from the new fire dept. Would like to find out more about him before I stop to talk to him.
What would you like to know?
Motor

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Sassy wrote:
This is the same guy that used to work at Triangle one stop. He is a cute guy and likes to flirt and seems to have a way with the ladies if you know what I mean!
And just how do you know Sassy
Sassy

Damascus, VA

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Not worth the time
motor

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Sassy wrote:
Not worth the time
Funny i dont remember giving any girl the time of day while at triangle so maybe that's why you say not worth the time.....
Sassy1

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Not sure who the second Sassy is who posted but it wasn't me. I am the first one that posted and I was just saying what I had seen and heard. Seems like a nice enough guy to me though but have only spoke to him a time or two so really can't say that much about him.
Interested

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2014
I have been asking around about him and somebody told me that he was married. But haven't found out for sure if he is or not.
motor

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2014
Sassy1 wrote:
Not sure who the second Sassy is who posted but it wasn't me. I am the first one that posted and I was just saying what I had seen and heard. Seems like a nice enough guy to me though but have only spoke to him a time or two so really can't say that much about him.
Thank you =-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Lilly 15 min haha 7
Buliding being demolised? 5 hr BK89 1
SCHS gang? (Aug '16) 13 hr Mr Man 31
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 14 hr Searching for my ... 2,547
Poll Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) 20 hr Cher 84
dollar general (Jun '10) Thu Sassy 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance