OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,568 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ann

United States

#36797 Mar 16, 2013
‘Sh*t-kicker’ conservatives don’t know ‘America has moved on without them’

How can such a tiny number of angry, out-of-touch conservatives can wield such a disproportionate amount of power of the Republican Party and over national policy?
Mary Kay

United States

#36798 Mar 16, 2013
A bunch of diehards get together in windowless off rooms; replay the tired idioms they have been playing since Reagan (only getting crazier each year); and loudly blaming the President and Democrats for all of their imagined wrongs, slights, and losses.
Then, they congratulate themselves, go home, and continue being slightly more crazy than the previous election.
Ken

United States

#36799 Mar 16, 2013
They lied us into the Iraq war which will cost the U.S.$2 to $6 trillion, then they turn around and try to make everyone think the deficit is "all" Obama's fault!
Chole

United States

#36800 Mar 16, 2013
So true, I try to explain that to so many dumb asses I'm exhausted.
Dave

United States

#36801 Mar 16, 2013
The ignorant dolts still don't get it. It's not merely about designing new packaging for an archaic product but, by all means, continue failing, disband, get drunk and blame others. I'm stocking up on popcorn.
Jesse

United States

#36802 Mar 16, 2013
Nope ol' fat alfie justaliar has no personal life!

Ray Sr. had another date with the neighbors goat!
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#36803 Mar 16, 2013
Before Reagan came into office the deficit was less than a trillion dollars--Reagan not only trippled the deficit but raised taxes 11 times, and the debt ceiling 17 times. Just thought a bit of the Reagan myth would interest you. And he is called a conservatie today and a GOP idol. then Pappy Buah came iinto office an added his share to the deficit.the republicans had a chance to pay the debt off with teh balanced budget left by Clinton and handed to Bush-- But hespent it on Tax braks for the rich. It was called supply side economics by Reagan and Vodoo economics by daddy Bush Just a bit of history about the facts
Donnie

Bossier City, LA

#36804 Mar 17, 2013
pappy wrote:
Before Reagan came into office the deficit was less than a trillion dollars--Reagan not only trippled the deficit but raised taxes 11 times, and the debt ceiling 17 times. Just thought a bit of the Reagan myth would interest you. And he is called a conservatie today and a GOP idol. then Pappy Buah came iinto office an added his share to the deficit.the republicans had a chance to pay the debt off with teh balanced budget left by Clinton and handed to Bush-- But hespent it on Tax braks for the rich. It was called supply side economics by Reagan and Vodoo economics by daddy Bush Just a bit of history about the facts
Agree, Reagan and Bush--two dolts.
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36805 Mar 17, 2013
Former Republican
"We're not here to re-brand a party, we're here to rebuild a country," That's great , now get out of the way and let President Obama do the job of rebuilding our country that Bush/Cheney tore apart.
JAG

Bossier City, LA

#36806 Mar 17, 2013
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), hosted by the American Conservative Union, does not do moderation or restraint. At times it appears to maintain only a loose connection with political realities. This is an annual shindig of conservative clans from across the nation. But this year the conclave took place against the sombre backdrop of presidential hopeful Mitt Romney’s disastrous defeat.

Obama’s win has left many American conservatives angry. They are mostly furious at Romney – a vastly rich titan of free market capitalism and deeply religious social conservative – whom they consider not rightwing enough.“This Romney campaign was the worst campaign in the history of the United States,”
Jesse

Bossier City, LA

#36807 Mar 17, 2013
CPAC

the largest collection of grifters, in one place, since last summer's GOP
Mandy

Bossier City, LA

#36808 Mar 17, 2013
So a majority of American voters voted for President Obama and rejected Romney. These majority of Americans rejected Romney's message because it was a conservative wet dream and this country would have nothing of it.
Zane

Bossier City, LA

#36809 Mar 17, 2013
This is ... beautiful!(wipes tears) So this fat white dude says a whole bunch of unbelievably racist shit, but that's OK because he was FORCED to do this by an obstructive (read 'uppity') aggressive BLACK WOMAN? Wut, she stuck her hand up his ass and worked his jaw? But that's OK, that racist white man is fine, he did nothing wrong. It's the angry black woman who caused the "incident."

I swear, the Teabagger dipshits were given to us to help us through hard financial times with joyous mockery. They're a walking, talking JOKE!
Jonny

Bossier City, LA

#36810 Mar 17, 2013
I just hate it when "they" get uppity!!

I wonder when the Tea Bagger Party will realize they ARE the racist party?
TAMARA

Bossier City, LA

#36811 Mar 17, 2013
Oh dear let me see, everything the republicans have done in the course of trying to over throw the legally elected government they are now trying to blame the Democrats. No wonder people , real Americans, think the whole bunch are crazy.
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36812 Mar 17, 2013
OF COURSE it was disruptive!! They were told there would be no math questions at CPAC!!!
Goldstein

Bossier City, LA

#36813 Mar 17, 2013
Black republican is like saying "hitler loving Jew".
Zane

Bossier City, LA

#36814 Mar 17, 2013
CPAC is too crazy for whatever shredded, soggy remnants remain of the mainstream Republican Party
Donnie

Bossier City, LA

#36815 Mar 17, 2013
Man,, talk about paranoid schizophrenic, Bat-Shit Crazy, mentally dysfunctional, Holy Crap!!!
Damn sure ain't How to Win Friends and Influence People!!
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36816 Mar 17, 2013
The problem with nukes is that they are not a practical weapon against your next door neighbor. I am tired of the constant fear mongering. Whether its the Muslim Brotherhood (a democratic organization opposed to terrorism) or Al Ciada or drunk drivers or saturated fat I am all terrored out. I'm going to try courage for a while combined with a desire for peace, especially peace of mind. I'll take my chances against crime and terrorism and the possibility of nuclear annihilation because the solutions are worse than the problem. Home of the brave and all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA trailers for sale (Mar '10) May 27 Randal 51
Binger Music Thread (Apr '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 25
News Fire calls: Feb. 11 - 17 (Feb '13) Mar '15 CNR grass fire 3
Weldon Harold Belew (Feb '11) Mar '15 Internet person 3
brad hurst Jan '15 tanya 1
hinton (Jul '12) Nov '14 Steph M 3
Dammon Carter (Dec '13) Oct '14 TanyaC 2
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE