Convicts on the run in Oklahoma

Convicts on the run in Oklahoma

There are 4 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Jan 23, 2007, titled Convicts on the run in Oklahoma. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

Twenty-three-year-old Tony Ellison and Thirty-five-year-old Charles McDaniels broke out of the Great Plains Correctional Center in Hinton, Oklahoma on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

cornell unions

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 23, 2007
thats why they like to operate short of staff,so that stuff can on overtime,it is what it is.

Chandler, OK

#2 Feb 22, 2007
it is a understaffed facility, and i think no one cares that works down there about the older people around town getting beat on and taken from there homes. they have no comunication with our local police on the things that happen in there. i think they need to get new people that can operate it better starting with the warden.
uncle redneck

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Hey just in case you have not noticed Jerry who ever there is lots of crime in hinton why you worried about it in good ole Oklahoma.
Uncle Redneck

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Apr 24, 2010
who cares jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super heaters Oct '15 Abs123 1
Binger Music Thread (Apr '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 26
wheres brittany gwinn/cline been Sep '15 a friend 1
dose anyone no how brittany clines doing? Aug '15 best friend 1
tatum harrall Aug '15 THarrall 2
News Fire calls: Feb. 11 - 17 (Feb '13) Jul '15 why not fixed Sunday 5
Where's Marcee? Jul '15 ARCO 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages