Husband fatally shoots wife, self at ...

Husband fatally shoots wife, self at Adelanto bus stop

There are 9 comments on the KABC LA story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Husband fatally shoots wife, self at Adelanto bus stop. In it, KABC LA reports that:

Homicide investigators said the man and the woman were a married couple, 23 to 29 years old, living across the street from the scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC LA.

BOOBIE

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
R.I.P BRO
ki Ki

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
RIP Shanti u r an angel at peace now... I love u
Dr Okahoma

Europe

#3 Oct 10, 2013
If you need help, you can contact to DR. Okahoma Spell Temple, temple of solution of different kinds of spell. LOVE , MONEY, PROTECTION, WEAK EJACULATION, GOOD JOB, PROMOTION, REUNITE YOUR WIFE or HUSBAND BACK, Stop DIVORCE ISSUES, Control you wife or husband, WIN LOTTERY and so many more. Okahoma Spell Temple is a great temple which has been in existence for the past 32 years and it has been pasted from generation to generations. What I do here is 100% guaranteed and no matter what the problem is, my spell must work for the power behind it is very powerful and secured, no harm
and very easy, And this temple is a place of seriousness what I want here is real people who really want their problems to be solve and not a
playing ground. contact me now at
[email protected] om
I also have other Refined HERBS to use for your ailment, remain healthy and I await your response.
Debbie Mutts

Europe

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Thanks Dr. Okahoma for stopping our divorce issue now my depression is over, that was really surprising.
Mrs Aisha

UK

#7 Dec 31, 2013
Wonderful I just emailed him for help now thanks a lot
Jim

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Dec 31, 2013
He fix weak ejaculation for me. I wonder if he recommend good cleaner of ceiling.
Rose Durr

Europe

#9 Jan 3, 2014
Amazing!! I have heard of Prophet Marivian how he has helped a lot of people so I decided to email him and presently he's helping me now
youidiotstookall thenames

Concord, CA

#10 Jan 9, 2014
darwinism
Tina Rocca

Europe

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Wow amazing, Mrs. Theresa I'm happy for you, how many days does it takes Dr. Occhino to cast a spell for you and have a result? I just emailed him on his email now, I'm desperately in need of my husband cause I and my kids are in pain, is like another woman casted a spell on him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Apr 12 TRUMP YES 4
Review: Geoppinger's Cellular (Sep '12) Apr 11 Dukes Mom 2
News Barstow police officers to sport body cameras i... (Apr '14) Apr 11 Chris Boscoqueer 2
hmm (Jul '15) Apr 11 Valunk Merky 2
i need help (Jul '15) Mar 31 Uniquelymepina 2
r.i.p to my man kasper and his lil gurl mariah (Feb '07) Mar '16 Lil Payaso ws18st... 83
A kid got hit by a train on D Street in Victorv... Mar '16 Zero 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinkley Mortgages