Bonnie Borland

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jul 23, 2009
I was born in Barstow in 1949 and I grew up at Cool Water Ranch in Daggett,Calif.
Jim Lingren

AOL

#2 Aug 22, 2009
I grew up in Daggett, about the same time. Memories go to heck, sorry, I can't recall. Were you related to Mrs. Phelps?
CHICKENROPER57

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Just to let anyone know we will be getting ready to discuss the Third Daggett reunion in the near future. Art Torres
Bonnie Borland

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2010
Yes Mrs. Phelps was my my aunt and my dad was her brother! I grew up at Cool Water Ranch for my first five years and then we moved to San Francisco..

Since: Nov 10

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2010
I have not been back to Daggett for over 20 years.......but I have fond memorie's of it everyday........Does anyone know if Cool Water Ranch still exists.......I hear that someone bought it and the main house that Mrs. Phelps lived in was leveled?

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2010
I like this Forum.........now when ever I think of Daggett.......I Can log onto the daggett forum.

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2010
Anyone know what ever happened to the Fout's brother's in Daggett or what ever happened to Gray McCune?
Jennifer Giammona Bolgian

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 20, 2010
I am Margie Phelps Stetson's grandaughter..the Ranch still exsists (whats left of it), Mrs. Marjorie Phelps Stetson passed away March of 2009 :( She had recently, some time prior, sold the ranch and moved to Arizona due to Alzheimers! We miss her very very much as well as the fun times we spent as a family on that Ranch!

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2010
To answer ur question regarding Gray Mccune (my uncle), he is doing well, living in Needles Ca.

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Bonnie..If you could email me at jlbolgiano@yahoo.com so I can give you my cell phone number..my mom is little Margie Mccune :) She would like to hear from you :)

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Marjorie Phelps Stetson is the daughter of Mrs. Phelps (my great grandmother) :)
debimarie

Phelan, CA

#12 Dec 20, 2010
daggett wrote:
Anyone know what ever happened to the Fout's brother's in Daggett or what ever happened to Gray McCune?
Gray and his mother Marjorie Stephens moved to needles. I grew up with the McCunes in Valinda and spent some summers at the ranch.
I have not seen them in years. Tried locating them to know avail.

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2010
Hi jennifer....thanks for your email address and say hi to your Mom for me......I will email you tomorrow.......I can't wait to speak to all my realatives again........email me also at bonnieborland7241@gmail.com!
SeanGafvert

Ontario, CA

#14 Jul 5, 2012
I am sitting in the living room of the main house right now. My inlaws live at the ranch as caretakers and I am fascinated with the history of this place so any information or pictures provided would be greatfully appreciated!
ohbother

Palm Springs, CA

#15 Jan 19, 2013
SeanGafvert wrote:
I am sitting in the living room of the main house right now. My inlaws live at the ranch as caretakers and I am fascinated with the history of this place so any information or pictures provided would be greatfully appreciated!
It's very weird seeing my family info posted on an open thread like this. I am Mrs. Phelps' eldest granddaughter and spent many years at the ranch, off and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community agencies hosting holiday food drive, ... Nov 21 Mary 1
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Nov 20 Shelly 15
the music thread (Apr '12) Nov 18 Musikologist 17
Charges filed in Victorville teen slaying (Jul '09) Nov 6 Dude 30
Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov 5 American Gentlema... 12
man found dead in home Oct 31 skyler29 1
Man enters plea in abduction, rape (May '10) Oct '14 Set u straight 33

Hinkley News Video

Hinkley Dating
Find my Match

Hinkley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinkley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinkley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News