hinesville is the most expensive plac...

hinesville is the most expensive place to live in america.

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

JUSTICE

Richmond Hill, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2009
YOU GET TAX HERE EVERY TIME YOU TAKE A BREATH . YOU GET TAX HERE JUST TO LOOK AROUND. IS MORE EXPENSIVE HERE THAN LIVINGH IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND IN THE STORES THE PRICES ARE VERY HIGH. AND THE GASOLINE PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN IN NEW YORK CITY. IS CHEAPER TO LIVE IN PARIS, FRANCE THAN HERE. AND CHANCES ARE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN END UP HOMELESS DUE TO THE EXPENSIVE PROPERTY TAX. AND WHAT THEY DO WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY TAKE FROM THE PEOPLE? WHO KNOWS. THERES NOTHING HERE TO SEE OR TO DO. ALSO THERES NO JOBS. AND THEY HATE THE MILITARY MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES. AND THEY REFUSE TO GROW.BUT WHERES THE MONEY IS GOING? AND WHY THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE A HORSE IS MORE VALUABLE FOR THEM THAN A HUMAN BEING? AND WHY THEY MILITARY SO MUCH? AND WHY THEY IGNORE THE MILITARY? HAVING THE BIGGEST ARMY INSTALLATION IN THE EAST COAST AND FORT STEWART IS HUGE. BUT HINESVILLE IS SPELL HATESVILLE, BECAUSE IT HATES FREEDOM AND IT HATES THE AMERICAN DREAM AND THE LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AND DOESNT BELIEVE IN OUR BILLS OF RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
HinesvilleisGrea t

Savannah, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2009
What ever....You are just pissy because your section 8 trailer burned down and you are staying at the red cross and expecting everyone to take care of all your bills. Grow up it is cheap as Hell to live here.
njn

Hinesville, GA

#5 Jan 22, 2009
have you lived in nj?? come on now. yes for this area hinesville is higher in rates but uh get real people there are other states that are wayyyy higher.. ny, ca, nj.. ect..

“young n loved”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 23, 2010
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LMAO is this a serious post? France? You been there? My dad said its dirty as hell anyway. lol you'll be homeless? if you can't pay bills DON'T make them. My mom taught me that;) Can't afford property with competition move elsewhere. its crazy she would say HINESVILLE is EXPENSIVE!!!! I've been to NY, KY,OH on one or more occasions and their cigg prices alone killed us, not to mention decent restuarants. Gas raised everywhere at one time hurting alot of people, not just here. What is she? 18? lol horses are more important? yeah we are country, but I haven't seen a horse in town EVER, sorry retard was that supposed to be a redneck insult? lmao I can't believe she is that naive to post such a ridiculous comment, I can't stop laughing...and im sorry if its s dude posting this but you sound like an irritating lonely chick!
infantrywife74

Hinesville, GA

#7 Apr 27, 2010
Try living in Miami, Florida. YEAH.. now what?? lol
MirandaW wrote:
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LMAO is this a serious post? France? You been there? My dad said its dirty as hell anyway. lol you'll be homeless? if you can't pay bills DON'T make them. My mom taught me that;) Can't afford property with competition move elsewhere. its crazy she would say HINESVILLE is EXPENSIVE!!!! I've been to NY, KY,OH on one or more occasions and their cigg prices alone killed us, not to mention decent restuarants. Gas raised everywhere at one time hurting alot of people, not just here. What is she? 18? lol horses are more important? yeah we are country, but I haven't seen a horse in town EVER, sorry retard was that supposed to be a redneck insult? lmao I can't believe she is that naive to post such a ridiculous comment, I can't stop laughing...and im sorry if its s dude posting this but you sound like an irritating lonely chick!
infantrywife74

Hinesville, GA

#8 Apr 27, 2010
OH, Miranda, that was not being mean to you, lol, it was towards the person you mentioned.. ;) and i like what ur mom said "if u can't pay the bills, don't make them!" wow! awesome!

“young n loved”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2010
infantrywife74 wrote:
OH, Miranda, that was not being mean to you, lol, it was towards the person you mentioned.. ;) and i like what ur mom said "if u can't pay the bills, don't make them!" wow! awesome!
I got you lol yeah she better be glad we don't live in high cost areas like that, she'd really be hurtin'
NewEnglander

Hinesville, GA

#10 Apr 29, 2010
You don't need an inspection sticker
Your car registrations are cheap as hell
Your licenses are cheap as hell
Your house prices are HALF they are in New England
You don't have to buy oil to stay warm in the winter
You don't have to splurge for 4 wheel drive
You have a college less than 1 hour away that only cost 5,000 a year which is ridiculously cheap!
There are plenty of jobs my brother in-law was here and had a job within 10 days TEN DAYS!!

I AM BLOWN AWAY BY HOW CHEAP HINESVILLE IS, this must be your first time paying for yourself?!
Electricity is cheaper
EVERYTHING EXCEPT DELI MEAT IS CHEAPER HERE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Jul 20 Justaguy 77
Hinesville police hates the military and their ... Jul 5 ETK 2
News Chamber honors YALL graduates Jun '17 Anonymous 1
News Former members allege church is a cult Jun '17 Beautiful 2
I'm Baaaaaack Jun '17 Cecil Nobles 1
Is Your Child A Talented Soccer Player? Jun '17 SoccerTalent 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) May '17 Stacy in Texas 142

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance