City: Nightclub not following rules

City: Nightclub not following rules

There are 1 comment on the The Coastal Courier story from Nov 10, 2010, titled City: Nightclub not following rules. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

Hinesville City Attorney Linnie Darden told the city council last week the Colleseum Sports Bar & Grill failed to turn in a required quarterly report detailing the business's food-to-alcohol sales ratio by the end of October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

Fed Up

Hinesville, GA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
So what would the wonderful city do about this matter? Not a damn thing! They gotz the city on their payroll. How else could convicted felons get bar cards, and then brag about it! GBI where you at? Apparently they are not interested in making sure that the City of Hinesville follows the laws. Get real Hinesville! Guess it don't matter as long as it's a majority of the black shooting and stabbing each other! Way to turn a blind eye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Dec 8 ThongLover_17 271
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Dec 4 Whosoever Will 145
I want a Bbw 😍 Nov 21 All687 5
News Walthourville Chief Told to Turn in Badge Nov '17 Don 1
Richmond Hill Info (Mar '12) Nov '17 Matt 7
walthourville waterbill (Dec '12) Oct '17 George 3
News Ludowici woman denied bond again (Aug '07) Sep '17 kansas 88

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance