Motorcycle crash kills Midway man

Nov 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Coastal Courier

According to Georgia State Patrol Trooper Trey Miller, Efrain Lozada-Gonzalez, 43, was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday afternoon on U.S. 84 not far from Bill Carter Road in ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jukebox

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

You are missed, Love you Brother
Jose Rosado

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

May you rest in peace BRO. I will always miss you!! I have lost a brother that will never be replaced. My heart has a void that can not be filled. Marilyn stay strong you and your family are in my prayers.
MMSSSM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

I will miss you my loving cousin. You're in the lords hands. Watch over your precious girls. They will miss you dearly - as we all will.
Yari

Paramus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

My cousin with the smile that brightened my day. You always could make someone feel better just be walking into a room and smiling. You will always be around. You're in my heart forever.

Love you,
Yari
WANDA RODRIGUEZ

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

May you rest in Peace in our Lords hands - and may your family that is going thru so much sorrow find solace in knowing that our "LORD" wanted you with him in what we know is suppose to be a better place.
Angel Lozada

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your prayers & condolences. Although my brother is no longer with us, he will never be forgotten.

God Bless!
Jessica

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

My prayers & Condolences to my Family He is in a better place where he will be riding with the Angels & Our Lord, May he Rest In Peace Always n Forever in Our Hearts our Falling Rider, Brother, Cousin, Uncle, Husband & Father, You will never be forgotten.
MFB

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

Rest in Peace
Victor

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

Thank you for been such a wonderful friend and mentor. May God guide your way and grant you that wonderful Road KIng you always dreamed off; meanwhile, I will continue to ride and enjoy it for the two of us. Until the day we see each other again...rest in peace, my brother.
Maria

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

My prayers and condolences to his family. My son is currently at YCA and was in his platoon and has told me about this tragic accident. My son has told me how funny he was and he certainly made us laugh when picking up my son for family passes. I don't think my son will forget this wonderful mentor.God Bless and rest in peace.
Brenda Santiago

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

My dearest uncle, I will miss you so much. It is hard to believe that you are not pshycially with us but you will always be in our hearts. It hurts to think that you won't be there when I get married and you won't even practice your wrestling moves on my future children lol. You were there for us, and you'll still be there for us always. I love you and I miss you with all my heart.
Shaydron Bowser

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

I want to send our love and condolences to my friend Marilyn, Natalie and the Lozada's family.

love,
Shay,Jamar,Ray
Former Cadet Gonzalez

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

You Were A Great Sgt I Will Always Miss You
SGM Ret Jose Aponte

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

My prayers to Mary and Natalie. Choco, I will never forget the day you proudly talked about your Harley having dinner with you and Mary in your house at Ft. Rucker,AL. We salute you, troop! Rosa, Juan Luis, Juan Jose and Aponte. Love you brother. SGM
Mayra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Just thinking alot about you today. I know you are in a good place. God Bless You. All my love.
finin

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Gracias por querer tanto a mi querido hijo. Se que nunca lo olvidaremos. porque siempre estara en nuestros corazones. te amare por siempre. Que Dios te bendiga.
Lucy

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Choco, you will never ever be forgotten cause you are always in my heart,I love you and miss you dearly even though I know you are always with us. Now you are GOD's right hand man and you earned it. Love always, your sis.
Mayra

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Just a quick note to say your in my thoughts and THANK YOU. All my love.
Mayra

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Hi - it's me again. Thinking of you. XOXO
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Thinking of you. Rest in Peace Choco...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min jemima 47,575
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hasty 2,038
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 1 Amber 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun 19 Too Dependent 6
Buckhead Jun 19 Probably 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000