Authorities Looking for an Escaped Inmate in Liberty County

Full story: WSAV
The U.S. Marshall's Office is looking for a man who escaped from the Liberty County Jail in Hinesville. Full Story
anonymous

Hinesville, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Liberty county jail guards or whatever you call yourselves. you ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB !!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO GET ON IT !!!!!!!!!! How do you let someone escape from jail?? DO BETTER !!!!!! NOw, because of you we cant be safe, us innocent people. we dont know what he might do to us. some pople cant even sleep at night. Yall need to be locked up for letting him get loose & do the rest of his time. im not even in the law enforcement & i can do a better job than you ! ummm, ill be back later BYE :)
just me

Fort Stewart, GA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
I don't see how he even escape from hiesville jail. the doors are closed and not opened until everybody is in the van with doors locked then they up the garage door. Did he really escape or he was let out. so he escape from jail ran all the way down the road without nobody catching him. Im quite sure he had shackles on his hands and feetdo ur job
resident

Hinesville, GA

#3 Aug 26, 2012
It was the Liberty County Correction facility that is located in Hinesville. It was not Hinesville Police Dept jail. Which this jail is secured by Liberty County Sheriffs department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chopper Read 55,636
roxys or anything similar? Sep 16 Anonymous 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
•••