Wreck victim survived by 3 young boys

May 3, 2007 Full story: The Coastal Courier

“They tell us they are still looking into what happened. From what I understood she may have just left the Wal-Mart, we are still waiting for answers”

Police are still investigating the cause of an early morning crash on Airport Road that took the life of 33-year-old Brittney Ann Cassell. via The Coastal Courier

Full Story
kenny

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jun 16, 2007
she called me to find out if we need anymore batterys and she was picking up cleaning supplies to get the house in order so we can move to brooksville, flordia. she told me she would be home in about 20 min so i laid back down and the next thing i know neil and dee are coming in to break the news.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2012
sorry for you loss
upset mama

Hinesville, GA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
R.I.P. This reminds me of a lady who was survived by her armadillo. It meant the world to her + it was the only thing that kept her going.

Are you really going to put your 2 in by saying her death reminds you of a lady who was survived by her frigging rodent? She was someones wife, she had 3kids who will never see her again. An armadillo statement was nearly a reflection of your tacky country ass! Stop smoking whatever you are smoking, sit down and shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 55,405
roxys or anything similar? Tue derek005 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Tue javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE