Movie Reviews: 'Man of Steel' Super Cool or Super Meh?

Jun 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

The latest Superman to hit the big screen, "Man of Steel" stars Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman and is directed by Zack Snyder .

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013
Kingstonflash

Rome, GA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Wife and I saw Man of Steel Sunday at 11:00AM. It was long, loud and not worth the money to us. JJ Abrams and his Star Trek, Into the Darkness was a delight to see though.
gag

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Kingstonflash wrote:
Wife and I saw Man of Steel Sunday at 11:00AM. It was long, loud and not worth the money to us. JJ Abrams and his Star Trek, Into the Darkness was a delight to see though.
A real man who calls a movie a delight loses all credibility on anything and everything.
411 and 41

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 18, 2013
gag wrote:
<quoted text>A real man who calls a movie a delight loses all credibility on anything and everything.
lol
Kingstonflash

Lindale, GA

#5 Jun 19, 2013
gag wrote:
<quoted text>
A real man who calls a movie a delight loses all credibility on anything and everything.
Good nom de' plume you have there. It fits :)
funny

Cartersville, GA

#6 Jun 19, 2013
he's my "fave."
Kingstonflash

Lindale, GA

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Forgot to mention one thing Gag. Stay on this board regular and when I see that Smokey and the Bandit or Texas Chainsaw Massacre is playing, I'll be sure to let you know. Surely that'll take your mind off having sex with your sister in the back seat of that old bondo'ed Camaro.

Since: Jul 13

Cartersville, GA

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Man of steel 2 was announced recently to be a Superman/Batman film. Heroes Finest if you will

Since: Jul 13

Cartersville, GA

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Worlds finest*
Gag

Cartersville, GA

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Kingstonflash wrote:
Forgot to mention one thing Gag. Stay on this board regular and when I see that Smokey and the Bandit or Texas Chainsaw Massacre is playing, I'll be sure to let you know. Surely that'll take your mind off having sex with your sister in the back seat of that old bondo'ed Camaro.
Oh that hurt. Oh God that hurt me. Oh your words are like razors. Please I beg of you, stop.

hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min silverfox 53,242
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) 11 hr Local lady 59
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••