Hinesville daycare center destroyed in fire

There are 3 comments on the Mar 28, 2010, WTOC-TV Savannah story titled Hinesville daycare center destroyed in fire. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

A Hinesville daycare center was destroyed by fire late Sunday night. The fire started around 8:00 pm at the Kiddie Kare Learning and Pre-K Center, which we are told, at times, had flames shooting through the roof up to 30 feet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

unknown

Hinesville, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
my son went there and we are devistated. He loved the teachers and the kids and we finally found a good place for him. Ms. laverne I'm really sorry and I hope they find out who did it or what. I hope that i speak for everyone when i say i really hope you reopen. god bless you and again i am sorry for your loss.
109memorylane

Allenhurst, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2010
I worked at Kiddie Kare for 6years. Mrs Laverne was a great woman to work for and the staff was wonderful. I cried when I seen the center. The building may be gone, but many wonderful memories still remain. I wish you much happiness Mrs. Laverne in whatever you decide to do!
antonebraga

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2010
Crucial Recovery Info. is Now Readily Available

When it comes to our property, what do we expect in case of loss (hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, fire, etc.)? The disaster itself is news. What happens after the dust settles is the story: the aftermath shock. Here is something the public should know. With a little curiosity, you the insurance policyholder can mitigate that shock.

You need to be informed of access to your basic rights and vital information--even footing--equality. The internet reaches far more people than anyone would have ever imagined, though difficult to gather those willing to pause, to inspect, to further...to think on their own. And yet, much is available gratis! It just takes looking: www.disasterprepared.net/info.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Apr 22 topnotch 246
Divorce in Bryan county Apr 15 skipperhub 2
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr 9 t8kin 75
Toke Apr 6 checo 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Apr 6 Reality Check 25
News Businesses relieved Brown Ave. bridge will reop... Apr 6 Will Dockery 1
Moving to Richmond Hill Apr 2 Curious 3
More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]