Truck drags down power lines

Truck drags down power lines

There are 2 comments on the The Coastal Courier story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Truck drags down power lines. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

A Georgia Power lineman starts work on clearing a power pole that fell across the road leading into Eagle Creek Mobile Home Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

Allen

Hinesville, GA

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Yah I was there and we still have not had our cable hooked back up on our side. Everyone elses cable was reconnected but not our side the cables are just lying there but nobody has come to hook them up like they just gave up. Comcast said they would be out within 24 hours but we will see.
John

Hinesville, GA

#2 Oct 10, 2013
It was a walmart driver trying to retrieve carts that the people in the back keep taking there. The driver tried to escape in his big rig but the maintenance man blocked his path with his golf cart. Walmart district manager came to give a statement and when asked what walmart is going to do he just snubbed his nose at us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Jun 16 Kimberli Chadwick 124
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr '16 al3abmix 1
Lookinlikeamofo Apr '16 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr '16 Jabudydubz 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance