Medical Retirement Orders from the Army?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Nan Nu Nan Nu

Junction City, KS

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Or is that just for PCSing/ Deployments?
I am aware of the rental laws that can relieve a military service member from a rental lease with orders to PCS (change of duty station), Joining the Active duty, and/or Deployment orders. But I am unsure if we can break our lease and get our deposit back with Medical Retiremnt Orders. My husband is on the last stage of his Med. Board ( waiting for percentages) and we have sold our home. We need to stay in the area for at least two months. I need to be sure that we can break our lease legally with just medical retirement orders. Thank you so much for any help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Feb 28 Grayson Massey 94
Wilkerson road Feb 27 Get over it 2
Electrician (Feb '11) Feb 23 kody 3
Flushed pills prompt couple's fight Feb 22 Geesh 1
Overloaded cord blamed for fire Feb 21 Sandy 1
What ever happened to Eric Herrod (Sep '13) Feb 19 HRod 5
Any hot chicks want to make a few dollars? Feb 19 Jake Meat 1

Freeze Warning for Liberty County was issued at March 06 at 5:50AM EST

Hinesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:19PM
Report: Multiple Teams Interested in QB Yates
NFL 1:52 PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces his retirement
CBS Sports 3:02 PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces retirement: 5 things to know
Yahoo! Sports 5:57 PM
Jones-Drew retires from NFL
ESPN 6:28 PM
Jaguars' Lee sues over loss-of-value policy