Owners of Hinesville Day Care Dona t ...

Owners of Hinesville Day Care Dona t Know What Caused Fire

There are 1 comment on the WSAV story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Owners of Hinesville Day Care Dona t Know What Caused Fire. In it, WSAV reports that:

The owners of the Kiddie Kare Daycare Center say they have no idea what caused a devastating fire there Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

Andrea R Dominick

Hinesville, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
My son was a student at the kiddy kare center, and i will always be a number one fan of Ms. Lavern and her staff they were always ready for anything from cring children to silly goodbyes to mommas and daddys Mrs Dacia one of the pre k teachers made my son feel as safe and as if he were her own many times. Cathy is also a Very sweet teacher loved the kids like no other Ms. debra came to the rescue too many times prob. to many to count lol The other teachers there were great too, I didnt know them as well but they knew all the children by name and treated them very well I will always use Kiddy Kare staff when poss. Thank yous go to hinesville day care also for so nicely allowing our pre-k students in their family life away from home. Thank You both centers you are both in our prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr 13 Moondaizey 141
Creative Landscaping Apr 1 Stole from me 1
Disgraceful Mar 26 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1
I want a honest single soldier (Aug '15) Mar '17 LAURIE 4
Corey tague is a wife beater Mar '17 Marma 1
1970-71 Ft Stewart Mar '17 N-korea_soldier 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance