Toddler dies, care-giver charged with murder

There are 6 comments on the Mar 10, 2011, The Coastal Courier story titled Toddler dies, care-giver charged with murder. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

March 10, 2011 11:05 a.m. HPD booking photo/ Robert Gonzalez, 28, has been charged with murder by the Hinesville Police Department in the death of a 3-year-old. Hinesville Police arrested a soldier last week in connection with the death of toddler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

Nunya

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Innocent until proven guilty, right? Not the other way around, we do live in the USA, right?
_just_asking_

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2011
WOW! You people amaze me...This is a care giver that killed a child..and there are no posts wanting to hang her out to dry, and find her guilty running her and her family down........BUT a step mother who has nothing to do with the death of her child you people are the first ones to belittle her and her family. What gives........?? OH WAIT.....I know this worthless pos is from Georgia, and the step mother was from out of state....Thats how you work
lol

Hinesville, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2011
_just_asking_ wrote:
WOW! You people amaze me...This is a care giver that killed a child..and there are no posts wanting to hang her out to dry, and find her guilty running her and her family down........BUT a step mother who has nothing to do with the death of her child you people are the first ones to belittle her and her family. What gives........?? OH WAIT.....I know this worthless pos is from Georgia, and the step mother was from out of state....Thats how you work

i kno this guy and dont nobody no the whoke stry im best friends with his ex wife and ppl need to stop judging everyone on things till they get the full story. the boys mom is in jail now for child cruelty. so everyone needs to back off until the full truth comes out
_just_asking_

Omaha, NE

#4 Mar 24, 2011
I'm not judging her lol. I'm just saying that a step mom is accused of murder.....and they all come out of the woodwork to hang her out to dry. And they didn't know the full story on hers....and they don't know the full story on this one, and nobody posts
curiousaboutabus iness

Rincon, GA

#5 Mar 24, 2011
When a person is accused of killing a child, regardless of the outcome, no one cares about the "whole story." They wonder how the poor thing wound up dead in a person's care. For the record, you could know this man very well and not know he physically harms people. In fact, my sister and brother-in-law were best friends with a man who was convicted of tying his stepson with a cable and beating the crap out of him....they NEVER knew. It is ignorant to think he is innocent.
curiousaboutabus iness

Rincon, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Oh, and by the way. Wasn't the mom arrested because the police said she knew this man was hurting her child, but she allowed him to be around the baby? NOT for murdering her baby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Apr 22 topnotch 246
Divorce in Bryan county Apr 15 skipperhub 2
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr 9 t8kin 75
Toke Apr 6 checo 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Apr 6 Reality Check 25
News Businesses relieved Brown Ave. bridge will reop... Apr 6 Will Dockery 1
Moving to Richmond Hill Apr 2 Curious 3
More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]