looking for chris or ricky hearn

looking for chris or ricky hearn

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

missy

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Its been a long time! I'm trying to find Chris and Ricky Hearn...I lost their numbers and email addresses a couple years ago and cant find them now! If anyone knows how to contact them..let me know~~~They are like family to me, and I just wanted to say hi to them!:)
Angie

Waycross, GA

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Ricky lives in hinesville ga, you may want to do a people search. Chris is in Ludowici, doubt if he even has a phone. I moved from there so dont see them anymore.
missy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Didn't Chris have a baby(well..his gf have one) a few years ago? Last time I talked to them, Ricky was sick and I lost their number (it was in my old phone) I cant find a new number listed for Ricky...or Chris..at all.(This is Missy..Chris's ex wife)
Chmica

Magee, MS

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Chris and krista are Doing just fine. They have moved to another state to start over. They now have a 2 year old and a 2 week old. Chris just got a really good job and has straightened up into an awesome person.
chmica

Birmingham, AL

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Chmica wrote:
Chris and krista are Doing just fine. They have moved to another state to start over. They now have a 2 year old and a 2 week old. Chris just got a really good job and has straightened up into an awesome person.
Oh and they are married now.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Missy, I know them too. I do know Ricky is in hinesvilIle, he was sick last time I heard but don't know how bad cause he's been sick since i've known him. I remember Chris talking about you. Um if Chris Hearn is doing fine that would be great, but I would have to see it with my own eyes.I have known that boy doing some really messed up things. all his life. Him being an awesome person is something I never thought he would end up being. So hope you are right.And again, I would have to see it with my own eyes.He really brought Krista down with him, so I hope she is good as well.
CHRIS HEARN

Harrison, AR

#7 Apr 19, 2012
FOR ALL YOU WHO ARE WONDERING I/ WE ARE DOING REALLY WELL AND YES MY FATHER IS ILL WITH CANCER..ME AND KRISTA ARE NOW MARRIED AND HAVE MADE A LIFE FOR THE BETTER. AND FOR MISSY ITS 807 BRADWELL ST 31313. thanks for asking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr 13 Moondaizey 141
Creative Landscaping Apr 1 Stole from me 1
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1
I want a honest single soldier (Aug '15) Mar '17 LAURIE 4
Corey tague is a wife beater Mar '17 Marma 1
1970-71 Ft Stewart Mar '17 N-korea_soldier 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance