Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19621 Jul 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
"so loved THE WORLD" not just the Jews, though they retain a special position as His chosen people.
"WHOEVER believes in Him" - that is the ONLY requirement, that you believe in Him as the Son of God and your Savior
Ag, I am not against Christianity, I was raised in the church, but anyone that has studied the religion knows that it was the apostle Paul(or Saul) that first introduced Gentiles to the religion.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19622 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Silence can be deafening, but then no one ever required that right wingers ever offer us a reasonable alternative, did they? All that they have to do is bitch about what we have, right.
I am just now reading these posts. I would LOVE to give you an answer, but I am not sure which conservatives are interested in running, yet. I had hopes for Rubio, but he sold out on immigration(IMO). Chris Christie seems to be moving up in the ranks. He tells it like it is. His friendliness toward Obama didn't bother me very much. Christie was looking out for his state and Obama helped him. Christie was correct in giving him credit where credit was due. I DO think Christie was playing a political card toward the Independents by praising Obama. There are a couple of other names floating around, but I don't know anything about them. A few weeks ago, I heard a democrat on some station mention that Ted Cruz would be a force to be reckened with. I don't know anything about Ted Cruz and what he represents. I am thinking he may be a Tea Party person. Not sure. I imagine several people will step up when the time for campaigning gets closer. Shouldn't be too much longer. It has become impossible to believe what any of them say. Hitlery will most assuredly get the nomination from the democrats. She has been keeping out of sight hoping Benghazi will fade away. She should know that democrats don't care how corrupt a person is, they'll vote for him/her anyway. The next presidential campaign will be interesting indeed.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19623 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're pathetic migo. LoL.:)
that's amigo, chithead!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19624 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for allowing me not to be one of the Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who could not care less about morality.
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who frequent airport men's rooms "servicing" their constituents, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who cheat on their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wives, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who spend the family money on hookers, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality.
Yep, kill 5,000 American troops for personal gain, kill a few hundred thousand innocent civilians,
and spend $6,000,000,000,000.00 on illegal wars, and Right Wing Wackos proclaim "You're our hero !";
War crimes, killing, torturing, and adultery, hiring prostitutes, that's just Right Wing Wackos having fun,
But two consenting adults send an"naughty" picture to one another - now that's deplorable.
Whew !!!
That was a close one.
Thanks for proving I'm not one of you.
You'll enjoy this! It's hilarious.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19625 Jul 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just now reading these posts. I would LOVE to give you an answer, but I am not sure which conservatives are interested in running, yet. I had hopes for Rubio, but he sold out on immigration(IMO). Chris Christie seems to be moving up in the ranks. He tells it like it is. His friendliness toward Obama didn't bother me very much. Christie was looking out for his state and Obama helped him. Christie was correct in giving him credit where credit was due. I DO think Christie was playing a political card toward the Independents by praising Obama. There are a couple of other names floating around, but I don't know anything about them. A few weeks ago, I heard a democrat on some station mention that Ted Cruz would be a force to be reckened with. I don't know anything about Ted Cruz and what he represents. I am thinking he may be a Tea Party person. Not sure. I imagine several people will step up when the time for campaigning gets closer. Shouldn't be too much longer. It has become impossible to believe what any of them say. Hitlery will most assuredly get the nomination from the democrats. She has been keeping out of sight hoping Benghazi will fade away. She should know that democrats don't care how corrupt a person is, they'll vote for him/her anyway. The next presidential campaign will be interesting indeed.
"Hitlerly", my God , you are worse off than I thought(sorry, I couldn't resist)!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19626 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ... America in 2013, a repeat of Germany in 1938.
In 2013, Eichmann, Goebels, Himmler, and the gang would feel right at home in the American South with the Right Wing Christian Taliban.
Hitler wrote:
... I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
... I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."
In his book, Mein Camps, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country.
Sound familiar ?
Your God says my daughter can't have an abortion.
My God says your daughter has to have an abortion.
What if my God wins ?
You'll surely bring your daughter to the government offices for the procedure won't you ?
God demands it.
You cops are paragons of intelligence. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19627 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Ag, I am not against Christianity, I was raised in the church, but anyone that has studied the religion knows that it was the apostle Paul(or Saul) that first introduced Gentiles to the religion.
Jeb, you keep ignoring "make disciples of all the nations". Yes, it was the disciples that carried the message beyond Israel, but that was the point. Jesus brought the message and salvation. The apostles and other disciples were to then carry on after him.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19628 Jul 24, 2013
Oh, you mean like:

=== The 5 Occupy morons who tried repeatedly to blow up the Cuyahoga Valley Bridge in May

===Jeff Jones - helped write Obama's stimulus bill - Weather Underground co-founder

===David Guy McKay & Bradley Neil Crowder - plotted to bomb the Republican Convention, the person who told police was referred to by the Left as a "rat" and a "snitch"
"This is because among many on the left — even some moderate liberals — there is a presumption of good intentions by terrorists who claim to pursue social justice ideals.“My left-wing crazies are better than your right-wing crazies,” progressive talk radio host Thom Hartmann said in an interview last year.“Our left-wing crazies are incited to violence because they’re trying to create a better world.”

To those on the extreme left, such as ACORN founder Wade Rathke, intentions are paramount.
A professional agitator for the radical, often violent group Students for a Democratic Society in the 1960s, Rathke denounced Darby for working with the authorities. It’s “one thing to disagree, but it’s a whole different thing to rat on folks,” he said."
http://dailycaller.com/2010/01/13/brandon-dar...

Una Bomber - a anti-industrialist eco nut job, reportedly had a copy of Gore's "Earth in the Balance" in his cabin, though I can't confirm that

And let's not forget the entire Occupy Protest "movement" that damaged property and resulted in numerous reports of assaults and rapes. Tea Party Rallies had the reputation of leaving areas cleaner than when they came. Occupiers destroyed areas. In Atlanta, Woodruff Park had to be closed for two months to repair the damage done by the Occupiers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19629 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd,
According to the FBI, the vast majority of terrorists acts are committed by Right Wing Christian Zealots.
But, hey... thats just one of those pesky facts that interferes with fomenting hatred and fear ...
Never mind.
The above post was in response to this post by IO. I have no idea why it didn't show up.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19630 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"Hitlerly", my God , you are worse off than I thought(sorry, I couldn't resist)!
But your post was interesting- besides you being the 'only one' that would respond. The way that I see it, republicans face a serious problem, if they are unable to substantiate any of these allegations against Obama, and the economy does not take a sudden spiral downward- then they are in a heap of trouble! plain and simple. I don't think that the majority of Americans are happy with Obama, but I do believe that most Americans are conservative, by nature, and fear some radical change. We will see. But what most makes me believe that republicans will not fare any better, is because of what I hear and read- and that is because most of them actually believe that they lost the last couple of elections because they were 'not conservative enough'.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19631 Jul 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above post was in response to this post by IO. I have no idea why it didn't show up.
He never gave a a legitimate site for his unfounded facts. Like I said, Muslims are killing and injuring people all over the world everyday. This has been a daily exercise for them for years. Muslims have to rank as the absolute #1 in terrorist operations.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19632 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're pathetic migo. LoL.:)
That post is so ironic on so many levels - none of which you will ever grasp.

But hey... That's half the fun.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19633 Jul 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, you keep ignoring "make disciples of all the nations". Yes, it was the disciples that carried the message beyond Israel, but that was the point. Jesus brought the message and salvation. The apostles and other disciples were to then carry on after him.
okay then, Ag. Just why didn't Jesus preach to the Romans?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19634 Jul 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it ! Perfect description of IO's responses.
You forget.

Those of us trying to instruct the 27 year old students, still in high school, who rode the short bus to vo-tech, where they are hoping to finally pass small engine repair on their 3rd attempt and complete their state probation, are used to having to repeat ourselves.

Wait.... I've just described most of the Right Wing Wacko population.

When we are dealing with the folks who road the short bus their entire academic life, we Normal Folks have to r
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19635 Jul 24, 2013
and please don't say that he did- a couple hundred later( in the scriptures)!
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19636 Jul 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>The speech was hyped to the hilt, as usual, but no one expected anything profound. We've quit expecting anything from Obama. Well, the libroids still believe, but those of us with a brain know better.
Nice of you to humbly except yourself from those with a brain.

That's a good sign.

Before you can solve the problem, you have to admit there is a problem.

Maybe we can fix you up yet.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19637 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entertaining when circumstances are more complex and inter-related than our Simple Right Wing friends can comprehend with their limited intellectual capabilities.
The problem is those circumstances exist almost all the time.
Here is some intellectual capability for you! rotfl

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19638 Jul 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You cops are paragons of intelligence. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ppmx_3gUu_kXX
Now, now Syn. Don't paint them all with the same brush. One of my kiddos is a Criminal Justice majors and plans on going into law enforcement. ;) But those videos were hilarious. Though the power trip that beach cop was on was depressing at the same time.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19639 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>that's amigo, chithead!
Please don't correct him.

It's too amusing to watch "OMTE" demonstrate the very qualities he denies possessing in his denial.

Thank God irony is entertaining.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19640 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd,
According to the FBI, the vast majority of terrorists acts are committed by Right Wing Christian Zealots.
But, hey... thats just one of those pesky facts that interferes with fomenting hatred and fear ...
Never mind.
Genius! Positively genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Nov 12 JoJo 132
News Is the Muscogee School Board really a a hostile... Oct '16 Greg Ellington 1
Deadbeat Mother Sep '16 Fed up 1
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... (Apr '16) Apr '16 al3abmix 1

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages