Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19591 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't come up with any real Republican names yet but I also can't think of any Democrats that I would want to vote for either.
Trey Gowdy.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19592 Jul 24, 2013
"
ERECTION UPDATE: Weiner now blames 'rough time' in marriage..."

So Huma is humiliated by hubby, the oscar meyer Weiner, and stands by her man.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19593 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>great point, they also seem to (conveniently) forget that Jesus never preached to Gentiles or even tried to convert them. But hell, it is just great to be God's second-most chosen people, huh.
Act 1:8
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
NIV

Matt 28:16-20 - The Great Commission
"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

"to the ends of the earth" and "make disciples of all nations" covers it I think.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19594 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Silence can be deafening, but then no one ever required that right wingers ever offer us a reasonable alternative, did they? All that they have to do is bitch about what we have, right.
Too bad as I was eating supper and doing some other things. I don't just sit here minute after minute anticipating you to post to me. Sometimes if you notice I may be gone a day, or 8 hours as it depends on what I am doing.
So be patient my dear Jeb, as I will answer you when I get the chance.
I just sent you two replies. Probably not to your liking, but they were as straight and honest as I could be.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19595 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't come up with any real Republican names yet but I also can't think of any Democrats that I would want to vote for either.
Hey Dave, I was looking at Douglasville topix forum and I seen where one of those crazy muslims killed an old man and then told the judge that Allah was her lawyer. That he better release her or he avenge her. Has Allah posted her bail yet? LoL.
That whole bunch of weirdo have no place in the USA. This is Gods Country. I tried to post the link to the full story, but it wouldn't let me.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19596 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree on that much!

Douglasville, GA

#19597 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Good point about 'acceptable behavior', you know that I respect your opinions so would you please point out some of the current conservative republicans that display that? I realize that you have all turned cannibalistic on McCain, Bush, and Romney. Who is the next 'great white hope'?
Just one more reply to your post. Even though many Republicans feel that the people that you named have sold them out, I haven't seen any of them in sex scandals or been caught in whore houses. So I am wondering what you mean by the word acceptable behavior.
What makes a good man is what he does when he knows no one is watching him.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19598 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dog has the hang dog look.
dispute it, then.

Douglasville, GA

#19599 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dave, I was looking at Douglasville topix forum and I seen where one of those crazy muslims killed an old man and then told the judge that Allah was her lawyer. That he better release her or he avenge her. Has Allah posted her bail yet? LoL.
That whole bunch of weirdo have no place in the USA. This is Gods Country. I tried to post the link to the full story, but it wouldn't let me.
If you have time read through all the replies. Try to control yourself.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19600 Jul 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Act 1:8
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
NIV
Matt 28:16-20 - The Great Commission
"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
"to the ends of the earth" and "make disciples of all nations" covers it I think.
what? Am I supposed to read between the lines, Ag. Please, spell out what that that means, if you can.

Douglasville, GA

#19601 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd,
According to the FBI, the vast majority of terrorists acts are committed by Right Wing Christian Zealots.
But, hey... thats just one of those pesky facts that interferes with fomenting hatred and fear ...
Never mind.
Everyday terrorist are killing people, blowing things up and doing any ill deeds they can all over the world.
Just show me your web links on this, as I have to see this.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19602 Jul 24, 2013
I guess that you are trying to say that Jesus was an "equal opportunity savior"- do you really believe that?

Douglasville, GA

#19603 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it suck,(no pun intended), when Normal Americans tell sanctimonious, hypocritical, Right Wing Wackos are put in their place - which is no better than the rest of us.
The goofball spewing hatred for Muslims is proof of why Normal Americans have to fight the Christian Taliban from using the government to impose their Right Wing Wacko religious beliefs on the rest of us.
Maybe now you Right Wingers will accept the fact you're not morally superior to anyone else, Christian, Muslins, Sikh, Jew, Atheist, or people who worship their Vita-Mix blenders.
And just as you shouldn't be forced to submit to Vita-Mix religion morals, we shouldn't be forced to submit to Right Wing Wacko religions morals.
You must think it is real cute to use the phrase, "Christian Taliban".
It does give people an insight of what is really going on in that little mind of yours. IMHO it is not a good thing.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19604 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>what? Am I supposed to read between the lines, Ag. Please, spell out what that that means, if you can.
WoW! You sure are stupid. I'll bet money you a mexican. Ain't ya? LoL.:)
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19605 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have time read through all the replies. Try to control yourself.
I read some. I don't need to get in that, because I get to wanting to go after them stankin a$$ muslims. They have no business in The country. AT ALL.

Douglasville, GA

#19606 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
"
ERECTION UPDATE: Weiner now blames 'rough time' in marriage..."
So Huma is humiliated by hubby, the oscar meyer Weiner, and stands by her man.
She had good training from an expert. Hillary Clinton her ex-boss.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19607 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try and make me punk.
why would I bother, you were a liability from the start- we are glad to be rid of you!
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#19608 Jul 24, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word is "repetition" of words and phrases, and boy, he does that.
It's evident he enjoys discussing the perverted sex lives of elected officials. He brings it all up quite frequently, even before Weiner's latest sideshow... His (IO) wife found a prize, didn't she? Weiner's, too..... Yuck.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19609 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>why would I bother, you were a liability from the start- we are glad to be rid of you!
I was never part of you dummies to begin with. Wow you're pathetic and a pussie. LoL. ;)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19610 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was never part of you dummies to begin with. Wow you're pathetic and a pussie. LoL. ;)
we all that, omte. you were just gauging the atmosphere to try to determine where you may best 'fit in'. Glad that you finally found your calling. Meant "we all know that"- above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former members allege church is a cult May 22 Former member 1
Jamie Adams May 16 Timmy 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May 3 RTC 264
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr '17 Moondaizey 141
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance