Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19311 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.. I remember that Bible verse now:
1 John 4:20 ESV
If anyone says,“I love God,” and hates Crazy Beaners and Queers is a liar; for he who does not love Crazy Beaners and Queers whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.
and
John 13:34 ESV
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one Crazy Beaners and Queers just as I have loved you, you also are to love Crazy Beaners and Queers.
and
Romans 13:8 ESV
Owe no one anything, except to love each Crazy Beaners and Queers for the one who loves Crazy Beaners and Queers has fulfilled the law.
Damn ... Right Wing Christians make it too easy.

And atheists make it too difficult.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19312 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Allah? Hell no, I am a fundamentalist- I believe that Jesus was born to a virgin(that already had five other children). I also believe that planet earth was just created 5000 yrs. ago (give or take a century or two). But most of all, I believe that this universe was created in just seven days, now does Allah preach that?
I don't know what religion teaches that. Now I see you don't know what you believe in? Maybe, nothing?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19313 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my a lady doctor huh??
well, well, well. So you are telling us Oh my goes around in drag as a female doctor?
I'm confused. Are they dikes or drag queens? LoL.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19314 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>compare them to us, then. According to a recent poll, they are among the top ten of the 'happiest countries in the world(the U.S. ranked #14). What does this mean? I can't be sure, but I suspect it is because we have become a bunch of whiney crybabies that depend on uncle sam for everything- including the way that we should think!

jeb, everytime you say something, other than to whine what others post, you show you dont know, or dont want to know, anything. You are hanging around IO too much as he knows very little also.

The U.S. is near the top while Mexico is near the bottom, this from the huff-huff- and puff libroid link,,,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/worl...

Informed Opinion

United States

#19315 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>ok-consider your dog shot. He was flea bitten and had the mange anyway. I never did like sooner dogs.
Ouch.

Now that hurt.

But my Lab forgives you as he is a Zen Master and can sense you speak from a place of pain.

He asked me to remind you.

"To set up what you like against what you dislike - this is the disease of the mind."

Seng-T'san

and

"The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God see me."

Meister Eckhart

What a dog !
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19316 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
jeb, everytime you say something, other than to whine what others post, you show you dont know, or dont want to know, anything. You are hanging around IO too much as he knows very little also.
The U.S. is near the top while Mexico is near the bottom, this from the huff-huff- and puff libroid link,,,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/worl...
don't deny that they are, great moron. My point was that they don't cry about it like we do.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19317 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Dog, tell your master...

Bush is just a figurehead, Nunn was running Hands on Network, a larger organization of volunteers when Bush asked her to merge his Points of Light into her organization and take complete control of it in 2007. Her CEO salary was $300k in 2011.

Dog, tell your master if he wants more info, do some research himself.
Thanks for admitting I was right.

Typical Right Wing response
"Retreat !
Retreat !
Pretend your not retreating !"
Informed Opinion

United States

#19318 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Allah? Hell no, I am a fundamentalist- I believe that Jesus was born to a virgin(that already had five other children). I also believe that planet earth was just created 5000 yrs. ago (give or take a century or two). But most of all, I believe that this universe was created in just seven days, now does Allah preach that?
Damn...

You got the religion thing down.

Now If you also claim you'll create full employment by cutting taxes to zero for anyone who makes over $5,000,000 a year, that you'll invade Canada because there are terrorists in Argentina, commit adultery by cheating with your best friend's wife, the Right Wingers will elect you president.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19319 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>don't deny that they are, great moron. My point was that they don't cry about it like we do.
Wow, you're a dang idiot. He proved you wrong about you saying mexico was a "happier place to live" than the USA. Then you agreed with him. What a moron. Mexicans don't cry about their country, they flee to ours. Duh.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19320 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
Now that hurt.
But my Lab forgives you as he is a Zen Master and can sense you speak from a place of pain.
He asked me to remind you.
"To set up what you like against what you dislike - this is the disease of the mind."
Seng-T'san
and
"The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God see me."
Meister Eckhart
What a dog !

""Let God be true but every man a liar" is the language of true faith."

Tozer

"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed."

Twain.

I prefer Cats.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19321 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...
You got the religion thing down.
Now If you also claim you'll create full employment by cutting taxes to zero for anyone who makes over $5,000,000 a year, that you'll invade Canada because there are terrorists in Argentina, commit adultery by cheating with your best friend's wife, the Right Wingers will elect you president.
WTF are you talking about? You are queer? Ain't ya? Only queers are that dramatic and try to blow everything out of proportion. Nothing worse than a queer atheist.(IMO) Ya'll are worst than radical muslims.(IMO) At least they believe in something.
Why

Commerce, GA

#19322 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting I was right.
Typical Right Wing response
"Retreat !
Retreat !
Pretend your not retreating !"
No admission here. Nunn's program was so much better, Bush shoved his off on her.
Nunn is a libroid and her organization is run by libroids.
Why

Commerce, GA

#19323 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>don't deny that they are, great moron. My point was that they don't cry about it like we do.

Oh yes they do, their trail of tears runs across the border deep into old Mexico.

So tell us old wise one. How does a woman who has given birth to multiple kids become a virgin again??
Why

Commerce, GA

#19324 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about? You are queer? Ain't ya? Only queers are that dramatic and try to blow everything out of proportion. Nothing worse than a queer atheist.(IMO) Ya'll are worst than radical muslims.(IMO) At least they believe in something.

It's just an example of his Jargon-Jargon Aphasia.
He's off his meds. His dumb dog swapped them for sugar pills.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19325 Jul 22, 2013
Look at this Jeb. Looks like your precious migos are crying all over the world, to anybody that'll listen.:'( LoL.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19326 Jul 22, 2013
They crying Jeb. Better go help'em if you love'em. Huh? The other link was crappy it was uploaded in mexico. This one is better.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19327 Jul 22, 2013
Why's Obama keep supporting the bad guys? I think Obama is the leader of the bad guys.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19328 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the Right Wing wasted Trillions of taxpayers' Dollars and over 50,000 American lives in Vietnam, because Right Wingers, both Republicans and Democrats, just couldn't grasp the idea that some wars cannot be won, and shouldn't be fought, nor matter how much profit they make for War Profiteering corporations.
Johnson, McNamara, Nixon and the entire Washington Cabal that kept feeding American troops to their death were war criminals who should have been impeached, arrested, and imprisoned.
The attack on unions is just proof of your ignorance.
Since corporate profits are higher than ever in modern history; shipping American jobs overseas is simply proof of the innate greed of corporate management, as maintaining the jobs in America doesn't result in a any losses at all, only is slightly less exploding corporate profits.
But, as Jack Welch, CEO of G.E. said "Ideally you'd have every plant you own on a barge" -- ready to move if any national government tried to impose restraints on the factories' operations, or if workers demanded better wages and working conditions."
But hey, you can take on "Ol Jack and GE all by yourself, and force 'Ol Jack to pay living wages, benefits, and pensions, so you don't need no stinkin union.
Here's a suggestion, instead of trying to take away the decent wages, benefits, and pensions some of us fought to obtain, using our right to unionize;
fight like hell for your own decent wages, benefits, and pensions, using your right to unionize.
Why Right Wingers love to ride that spiral to the bottom, and complain about those of us who didn't, is beyond me.
As for me, which is it ?
Am I poor guy with "wealth envy", or a braggart explaining why I don't envy anyone.
I have used the rules to become relatively comfortable, and every day the taxpayers assist me in maintaining and improving that.
Don't blame me that you help pay for my property in Georgia and Florida, my trips, my cars, my insurance, and my pensions, 457 plan, and my 401K, the church I attend, and the charities I like, by making them all partially or totally deductible.
You voted the RWWs into office that made that the law.
Don't blame me that my accountant has our little group of investors in a hedge fund now so the taxes, if any, on my investments in the future will be cut in half.
Don't blame me that I own businesses in Right to Starve" states where I fire anyone I want, any time I want, for any reason I want, or for no reason, just because it's Tuesday.
The Right Wingers who understand what's going on just love it.
They know you're gonna vote for Right Wing politicians no matter how much they take care of the rich and corporations, at you and family's financial future.
They just gotta keep you convinced that somewhere, someone, is promoting them Gays, or attacking God, or comin after our guns.
I read the first four or five sentences of your post and it's just more of your insanity. You truly are mentally ill. Click on the following link and admire your work. It's hilarious.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19329 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Look at this Jeb. Looks like your precious migos are crying all over the world, to anybody that'll listen.:'( LoL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMOocFaqkl0XX
now just why in the hell would I want to look at something that supported your 'very narrow'(as opposed to the opened minded to everything) view of things.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19330 Jul 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions.
Which explains the constant swipes trying to shoo you away, it just gets sooo uncomfortable when you're around.
Boo hoo, boo hoo.
Keep up the good work, you're such a pest :)
You DO need all the help you can get. You get whipped every time you post. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Jun 16 Kimberli Chadwick 124
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr '16 al3abmix 1
Lookinlikeamofo Apr '16 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr '16 Jabudydubz 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance