Comments
18,281 - 18,300 of 53,364 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19235 Jul 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions.
Which explains the constant swipes trying to shoo you away, it just gets sooo uncomfortable when you're around.
Boo hoo, boo hoo.
Keep up the good work, you're such a pest :)

Actually I get a big laugh from him being around. It's like watching a mannequin dress himself up, and so easy for us to undress him and show his nakedness.
His dog just hangs his head looks forlorn, I kinda feel sorry for his dog.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19236 Jul 22, 2013
Obama and Holder have no respect for the rule law, but they want us to trust them to enforce immigration laws. What a joke.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/p...

Further proof there is no pleasing these little criminals. Here's an illegal alien crying that amnesty for some, still isn't good enough.
I think we need to send everyone of the little criminals back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/victor-palafox/...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19237 Jul 22, 2013
William and Kate have a baby boy, third in line to the Kingdom.

If he succeeds to the throne, he will be King Festus.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19238 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He may have really changed his mind. I did.
Some people are smarter than others.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19239 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Obama and Holder have no respect for the rule law, but they want us to trust them to enforce immigration laws. What a joke.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/p...
Further proof there is no pleasing these little criminals. Here's an illegal alien crying that amnesty for some, still isn't good enough.
I think we need to send everyone of the little criminals back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/victor-palafox/...
It just isn't immigration laws that they ignore. They only respect the laws that are useful to them. They have pretty much just ripped the Constitution to shreds.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19240 Jul 22, 2013
This whole Administration is a Joke.(IMO)
I don't find it as funny as the reporters do.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/19/di...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19241 Jul 22, 2013
"If President Barack Obama's new focus on the economy sounds familiar, that's because he's done it before.

Since the first year of his presidency, Obama has been launching - and re-launching - initiatives on the economy. Some came with new policy proposals, others with catchy slogans.

Remember 2011's "Winning the Future" campaign? Or the "We Can't Wait" initiatives that followed later that year? Just a few months ago, Obama was headlining the "Middle Class Jobs and Opportunity Tour."

So far there's no slogan attached to the White House's latest initiative, which kicks off Wednesday in Galesburg, Ill"

So I'll just add the title for Obama. "I'll preach and you will get a job, I promise."
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19242 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say that?
I just think that some folks will go to any lengths to try to get Mr. Bill to stop calling them clueless and uneducated!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19243 Jul 22, 2013
Now Egypt's new leaders are forming an Alliance with Iran. By doing so they are breaking a treaty they've had with Israel since 1979. This process was already taking place before Egypt ousted Morsi. This is not the will of the people of Egypt. That's one of the reasons they ousted Morsi. Obama and Khalid al-Said Ibrahim Amari are furthering Morsi's and the Muslim Brotherhoods agends even in the absense of Morsi. Their plan is to destroy Israel. We're letting it happen.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2013-...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19244 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I just think that some folks will go to any lengths to try to get Mr. Bill to stop calling them clueless and uneducated!
Shutup chico. I don't give a damn what you or him call me.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19245 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Now Egypt's new leaders are forming an Alliance with Iran. By doing so they are breaking a treaty they've had with Israel since 1979. This process was already taking place before Egypt ousted Morsi. This is not the will of the people of Egypt. That's one of the reasons they ousted Morsi. Obama and Khalid al-Said Ibrahim Amari are furthering Morsi's and the Muslim Brotherhoods agends even in the absense of Morsi. Their plan is to destroy Israel. We're letting it happen.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2013-...
Chinese News now? You do that they are a bunch of communists, right.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19246 Jul 22, 2013
know, above
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19247 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Chinese News now? You do that they are a bunch of communists, right.
Obama doesn't want this in the news in the USA. He is a dictator and goes after our press. He has everyone in MSM in the US scared. You have to look at the worldwide news to get a picture of what's clearly going on in the Middle East. Obama is trying to destroy Israel. The whole world knows it. Check it out.
Middle man

Saint Marys, GA

#19248 Jul 22, 2013
How about finding somebody that is not an idiot to the beliefs of the rep or dems, but will legislate in a way to help the USA remain great
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19249 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't want this in the news in the USA. He is a dictator and goes after our press. He has everyone in MSM in the US scared. You have to look at the worldwide news to get a picture of what's clearly going on in the Middle East. Obama is trying to destroy Israel. The whole world knows it. Check it out.
good point, take one of the wacko favorites, the WORLD NEWS(or NUT)DAILY for example, when they claim that Obama is a Muslim-Lovin' traitor - why, wackos glom onto it, but when, two articles down, they also claim that Israel murders children, wackos just ignore any such notion. Cherry picking at its' best(or worst, depending of ones viewpoint, of course).
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19250 Jul 22, 2013
This is Israel's news. The people want a good relationship with Israel. They and Israel want the treaty to remain intact.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

Obama and the Muslim brotherhood only want to control Egypt's people and destroy Israel. They hate Christians and Jews.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/07/22/the-u-s-...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19251 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good point, take one of the wacko favorites, the WORLD NEWS(or NUT)DAILY for example, when they claim that Obama is a Muslim-Lovin' traitor - why, wackos glom onto it, but when, two articles down, they also claim that Israel murders children, wackos just ignore any such notion. Cherry picking at its' best(or worst, depending of ones viewpoint, of course).

Well dummy, it's called picking your choice of what news story one wants to talk about. You pick your choice, I pick my choice.

Although in your case you never pick a choice or subject, just whine away about choices others pick.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19252 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dummy, it's called picking your choice of what news story one wants to talk about. You pick your choice, I pick my choice.
Although in your case you never pick a choice or subject, just whine away about choices others pick.
One other thing about your and Gen. Lees' super-fence, suckass. There are only a very few precedents for such a thing- North Korea, East Germany, and a few Soviet Bloc nations. Now, that would put us in some very select company, wouldn't it.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19253 Jul 22, 2013
Watch Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood's campaign speech before he was "elected". They make no bones about it. Their plan from the start was to Destroy Israel with help of the "United States of Arabs" whatever the hell that is. I think he meant OBAMA.
Watch all of the video. It's shocking that Obama would support this man.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19254 Jul 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Any breaks on taxes that the rich man gets can also be used by working people. Why is it o.k. for the average guy to deduct his interest on his home but the rich man shouldn't? I am not a tax expert and I don't know if you just made up a bunch of stuff or not, and I am not taking the time to look it up.
Maybe Bill from D'ville can help me out on this one, as he is a tax expert.
The rich man is not doing anything that you or I couldn't do if we had all that money. If you didn't use the existing laws as they do than you are stupid.
You sound like nothing more than a envious Communist. It is o.k. for you to go on exotic trips, eat great meals at some companies expense and use it all as a tax deduction, but not for anyone else. You are constantly bragging about all the great deals that you have been getting free or for next to nothing thanks to the government. You are a true hypocrite of the worse kind, and you are loose as a goose.
Please... Can you remove your lips from the rear end of your corporate masters long enough to allow some oxygen to reach that atrophied brain.

You're exactly the working class fool that Romney found so contemptible.

Lets look at that first sentence to demonstrate the idiocy of the sentence and the manner in which it demonstrates you long to be part of the elite - so much you're willing to pretend it makes sense.

"Any breaks on taxes that the rich man gets can also be used by working people."

Hey... I'll agree with you cause it's fun to pretend.

So... Every working class person has a net worth of at least $1,000,000, not including their primary residence, and an annual income of $200,000 for a single person or $300,000 for a couple.

That's the requirement to invest using "hedge funds" so you can pay taxes at 1/2 the rate less affluent folks pay.

Yep... everyone in Union County can easily meet those requirements.

If they are such losers that don't have any extra million laying around, or make $200K a year, that's their fault - they could get a tax break but hey, they're losers.

Everyone in Union County can elect take their income as capital gains and pay taxes at rates less than 1/2 the rate ordinary income.

Everyone in Union County can stop being W-2 employees, can own their own business and make enough to support their family.

If they don't - then their just too damn lazy to use the system, screw them.

Everyone in Union County can buy a vacation home elsewhere, and take advantage of the tax subsidy for second homes.

If they can't - they're just losers - so screw them.

Everyone in Union County can contribute $50,000 a year to a defined benefit pension plan, subsidized by taxpayers.

If they can't - screw them- they're lust too stupid to work the system.

Yep ... Because I admit I take advantage of the idiotic system, I'm a hypocrite.

Yep.. That makes a lot of sense - on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

Damn... Are Right Wingers such suck ups to those with real money that are willing to believe this nonsense ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Fri Local lady 59
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••