Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18624 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Carter was, and is, one of the most ethical and moral force in America.
Only a moron can look at history and not understand that Carter was right about almost everything he tried to implement.
Especially the boatlift from Cuba. I'm sure Miami appreciated it.

Location hidden

#18625 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to make the IRS silliness into a something anyone cares about - especially since it's now clear that the Issa is a moronic little whining liar.
So, you're just "all good" with the IRS?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18626 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Another fine example of "True Conservative" thinking, encapsulated in such pithy rejoiners as, you're either for us or against us, and America love it or leave it. It's simply unthinkable that anyone could disagree with a politician on some matters while supporting them on others.

Oh wait, I get it, Why not use a Sock Puppet's post is just another personal attack disguised as mental diarrhea from someone who loves to wave the Confederate Rag.
It's not there fault - asking a Right Wing Wacko to engage in nuanced discussion and intellectual discrimination is like asking a pig to play the piano - it's fun to watch them try, but you shouldn't be disappointed that its impossible.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#18627 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There "may well be black racists"??????? Are you KIDDING me?
There are, and I'd bet that on a percentage basis, more so than white ones.

Location hidden

#18628 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to make the IRS silliness into a something anyone cares about - especially since it's now clear that the Issa is a moronic little whining liar.
BTW, plenty of people care about it. All you union thugs care about is yourselves and how many perks you are going to get. Guess what? You aren't going to get any perks and you don't deserve any.

Location hidden

#18629 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Right Wing Wackos are incapable of understanding that its possible to support some policies a politicians enact, while vehemently objecting to other policies that same politician enacts.
It's sooooooo though to grasp - for Right Wingers.
lol You got screwed and you know it. You completely supported Obamacare until it was too late. He made chumps of you union thugs. All the normal Americans know it. Why don't you? Oh, that's right.....there is nothing normal about you.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18630 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protecti...
...In particular, the idea of an individual mandate coupled with subsidies for private insurance, as an alternative to public insurance, was considered a way to get Universal Health Insurance that could win the support of the Senate. Many healthcare policy experts have pointed out that the individual mandate requirement to buy health insurance was contained in many previous proposals by Republicans for healthcare legislation, going back as far as 1989, when it was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation as an alternative to single-payer health care.[158] The idea of an individual mandate was championed by Republican politicians as a market-based approach to health-care reform, on the basis of individual responsibility: because the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA), passed in 1986 by a bipartisan Congress and signed by Ronald Reagan, requires any hospital participating in Medicare (nearly all do) to provide emergency care to anyone who needs it, the government often indirectly bore the cost of those without the ability to pay.

The 1993 Republican alternative, introduced by Senator John Chafee (R-RI) as the Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act, contained a "Universal Coverage" requirement with a penalty for non-compliance.[163][164] Advocates for the 1993 bill which contained the individual mandate included prominent Republicans who today oppose the mandate, such as Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Charles Grassley (R-IA), Bob Bennett (R-UT), and Christopher Bond (R-MO).[165][166] Of the 43 Republicans Senators from 1993, almost half - 20 out of 43 - supported the HEART Act.[158][167] And in 1994 Senator Don Nickles (R-OK) introduced the Consumer Choice Health Security Act which also contained an individual mandate with a penalty provision[168]- however, subsequently, he did remove the mandate from the act after introduction stating that they had decided "that government should not compel people to buy health insurance."[169] At the time of these proposals, Republicans did not raise constitutional issues with the mandate; Mark Pauly, who helped develop a proposal that included an individual mandate for George H.W. Bush, remarked, "I don’t remember that being raised at all. The way it was viewed by the Congressional Budget Office in 1994 was, effectively, as a tax... So I’ve been surprised by that argument."
You and those damn pesky facts.

Stop it.

They interfere with Right Wing Wackos preconceived, and irrational, beliefs.

So just stop it.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#18631 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18632 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just who is responsible for keeping the blacks where they are? They are still on the plantation doing the will of their Mastas, which is the U.S. Government. All that is required of them is to vote Democratic, and protest when asked to. If they do these simple little things the Masta will give them money, healthcare, food and housing. Not much different then when they were actually on a southern plantation. They had to pick cotton to earn those benefits.
If you ever get the chance watch the movie, "Run Away Slave", rent it or go see it. Blacks have been told not to watch it and they have done what the Masta wanted. They should have gone to see this movie just because the race pimps told them not to see it. These race pimps and the government want to keep the black population ignorant and under their control. If they would actually take the time to watch this documentary they would suddenly be enlightened and freed from the slave, plantation mentality that the government and the race pimps encourage. They would see that they are being used by the government and the race pimps for their own self serving interest.
We know that can't be true - Right Wingers won't move over to allow them room on the government teat.

If you want to see real government dependency, just visit any marina and observe the million dollar yachts.

The whitebread owners all say thanks for welfare - as they deduct the interest payments claiming the yachts are "second homes".

Ahhhh... Welfare to white folk ain't welfare.

Besides thanks to Right Wing Wackos white folks can work on Massa Romney's plantation.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18633 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Also, most people have no idea on the various causes that led to the secession of the south. There were several issues at hand, and some of the more prevalent issues were economic in nature, especially with regards to the Egyptian cotton trade, and the industrial economy versus the agricultural economy.
Good post.

It's always, always, always about the money.

Slavery and taxes just kept rich white Southerners rich - so when threatened - poor folks had to die to protect - rich white Southerners.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18634 Jul 18, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
One of the great mysteries of today is how the aristocracy (political parties) is able to convince
the general population what is in their best interests, but the results never seem to benefit the general population, but are limited to special interest lobbies. History does repeat itself.
Wow - a great post.

I wondered that throughout the entire Romney campaign.

I wonder that as people attack ObamaCare.

I wonder that as Moderate repeatedly cut the deficits Right Wingers create.

I wonder that while watching Americans cheer the destruction of the Constitution.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18635 Jul 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Who could ever accuse you of being a racist, thank for explaining the behavior of "those people".
Heck....

Next thing you know "Those people" will consider themselves Americans.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#18636 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I was referring to white racists, simply because they are the only ones that I know personally. But I don't deny that there may well be black racists as well and it does stand to reason that they would vote democratic- and don't be adding anything to my post. If I had wanted a damn question mark there, I would have put one, Mr. Bill, okay.
A new Rasmussen poll illuminates that. When asked which racial group was most racist -- 37 percent of Americans say blacks; 15 percent say whites; 18 percent Hispanics.

Even among African-Americans themselves blacks come out as the top racist group -- 31 percent of black Americans say their own race heads the list; while 24 percent consider whites the most racist group. Now the media wants no part of any of that and I guarantee you the poll will not be widely discussed.

The only thing the American press will embrace is the specter of oppression. That is, if a white American kills a black American or any other minority, then the story gets covered. That's wrong and causes racial division. We're supposed to be equal in this country. Of course, that's impossible but it is a noble goal.

Location hidden

#18637 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it.
So just stop it.
Facts are to left wing lunatics like you as holy water is to vampires. You wouldn't know a fact if it came to you in the mail along with your government check.
Why

Demorest, GA

#18638 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially the boatlift from Cuba. I'm sure Miami appreciated it.

Or the 21% interest rates.

Location hidden

#18639 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not there fault - asking a Right Wing Wacko to engage in nuanced discussion and intellectual discrimination is like asking a pig to play the piano - it's fun to watch them try, but you shouldn't be disappointed that its impossible.
Yeah. You and Oh My are such brain trusts......NOT. rotfl

Location hidden

#18640 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it.
So just stop it.
This is your second pat answer. You have two posts that you constantly post. Sad.

Don't you have anything else to contribute? Why don't you talk about how your hero Obama is screwing the unions?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#18641 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always, always, always about the money.
Especially with regards to unions.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#18642 Jul 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder that while watching Americans cheer the destruction of the Constitution.
Courtesy of your favorite liberal.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#18643 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Same for Motherjones and Democrat Life.

Why don't you MAN UP and admit you made a HUGE mistake by supporting Obama? You know you did.
He took you clueless union thugs for the biggest ride in history. Interesting how you won't comment about what is happening with your cadallliac healthcare paln.
Let's see....

What have been our choices:

Support Bush, a rich,(inherited his $), hypocritical, cowardly, draft-dodging, deficit exploding, debt-doubling, American troop-killing Right Wing Wacko buffoon whose main job was to say "Sir, Yes Sir" to Cheney;

Then

Support McCain, a rich,(married his $), Right Wing Wacko like McCain, who was so moronic he decided torture,(which he previously condemned), was a good thing; that invading Iraq was brilliant, and picked Sarah Palin, an embarrassment to intelligent women everywhere, as a potential V.P.;

or

Support Romney, a rich,(inherited his $), cowardly, draft-dodging, tax-evading, hypocritical, job killing, company bankrupting, greedy bastard.

Damn... I'd love to vote for a true Conservative- Republican or Democrat.

Obama isn't my choice, but Republicans have been giving us buffoons, war criminals, and corporate tools for the last 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Sat joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs