Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17974 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Woodward was a real journalist. He investigated Watergate and Nixon. That is my point. His and other journalists printed mostly the truth to the public. They didn't cover for him as the media now does for Obama. That is why Nixon was forced to resign. I never liked Nixon or trusted him and knew he was a liar. The big difference between you and me is I know a liar when I see one.
Now do you understand or are you still going to try and twist my words?
agree in part, but there are still plenty of good journalists that would just love to dig up some real dirt on Obama. We are not living in a police state just yet.
DiSalvo

Lithonia, GA

#17975 Jul 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is you're deal man? I have filed taxes every year since I've been 18 on my own. I know the last year I filed taxes before we had our first son. I made 46k roughly and payed in a little under 12k in taxes. I recieved a $1,300 refund. The following year I got married and gained a son. I made just under 50k. I payed in a little over 6k in taxes and recieved a $3,200 refund. Two years later we had our second son. The economy had collapsed at that point and the company I worked for closed down. I went to work at another company doing the exact same work, but the company employed about 70% illegal immigrants. I went from making just under 50k to slightly over 30k. I pay almost nothing in taxes and last year my return was $6,600. So tell me how am I wrong when I say that the young and single are more heavily taxed. Why all the constant insulting? I am not a college educated man, but I am far from clueless. The young used to make more as they got older, but now with the illegal immigrants coming out of the field and into the Mfg. plants, that is no longer the case.
Is that the guy you wished was dead? And you ask him what his deal is? Laughing at you!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17976 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to post anyway. You know the truth and you just told it. Nixon was crucified by the press. The media actually investigated him. Everything he did was put under a microscope. If he had the news media in the palm of his hands as Obama does he would never had resigned and the public would have thought that he was a great president.
At least in those days there was actual real journalism. Now there are a bunch of kiss a*s suck-up excuse makers, that write propaganda or what they are told to write, and not the factual news.
Good post.
AND we won't even start on Clinton. Every time I think about Monica and him in the Oval Office playing Post Office(so to speak), it's astounding. He lied under oath, was impeached(?) and continued on his merry way as president. If Obama had been caught playing Horsey with some guy in the Oval Office, it wouldn't have made it to the airwaves.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17977 Jul 12, 2013
"Hillary Clinton Taps Speechmaking Gold Mine."

"Just a few months after leaving the State Department, Hillary Rodham Clinton has plunged into the lucrative world of paid speechmaking, joining a branch of the family business that has brought the Clintons more than $100 million since her husband left the White House in 2001."

The Clintons have found a gold mine with libroids. Say the same words many times and get $200,000 every time you say them.
My daddy always said fools part with their money real easy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/12/us/politics... ;

Location hidden

#17978 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
In the House, a Refusal to Govern
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD
Published: July 11, 2013 293 Comments
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/12/opinion/in-... ;
On two crucial issues this week, the extremists who dominate the Republican majority in the House of Representatives made it clear how little interest they have in the future prosperity of their country, or its reputation for fairness and decency.
The House will refuse to consider a comprehensive immigration bill that could lead to citizenship for millions of immigrants, Republican leaders said on Wednesday, and will slowly and casually consider a few border-security measures that have no chance of passing on their own.
And, on Thursday, the House passed a farm bill that stripped out the food stamp program, breaking a pact that for decades has protected the nutrition needs of low-income Americans. It was the first time since 1973 that food stamps havenít been part of a farm bill, and it reflected the contempt of the far right for anyone desperate enough to rely on the government for help to buy groceries.
These actions show how far the House has retreated from the national mainstream into a cave of indifference and ignorance. House members donít want to know that millions of Americans remain hungry (in an economy held back by their own austerity ideology), and they donít want to deal with the desperation of immigrant families who want nothing more than a chance to work and feed themselves without fear of deportation.
On both issues, in fact, many House Republicans are proudly asserting that they will stand in the way of any attempts to conduct a conference with the Senate. That might, after all, lead to a compromise....
Thank God we have a HOUSE with some brains. If we had a president that was interested in leading this country, perhaps there wouldn't be such an extreme need for food stamps. If those same people have been on food stamps FOR YEARS, that explains WHY the food stamp program needs MAJOR reforming.
As far as immigration, send them ALL back. They don't belong here. Don't want them here.
You ignorant bleeding heart left wing looneys continue to TRY to destroy this country and you simply aren't going to be allowed to do it. All HAIL the House!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#17979 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah. I don't even read all your Blah anymore. You act as if you are a Lawyer in a courtroom trying to get the U.S. Constitution thrown out. Now I know why you use the name Oh My. Everyone that knows you walks from you away saying to themselves, oh my.
Post of the day!!!!++++++1

Location hidden

#17980 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Holder will resign his current position and replace Napolitano as head of Homeland Security.
Did I just take away your breath?
I laughed out loud.:))))))
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17981 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
AND we won't even start on Clinton. Every time I think about Monica and him in the Oval Office playing Post Office(so to speak), it's astounding. He lied under oath, was impeached(?) and continued on his merry way as president. If Obama had been caught playing Horsey with some guy in the Oval Office, it wouldn't have made it to the airwaves.
Clinton was NOT impeached- but don't let that get in way of your 'good story'.

Location hidden

#17982 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>)OMG, in Bob Woodwards' words, Nixon was running the white house like "a criminal enterprise- 59 felonies, even Nixon finally admitted his guilt. I guess that you believe that Al Capone was just a hardworking used furniture salesman, too.
Key word: ADMITTED

Obama won't EVER admit anything. He blames everyone/anyone else. The fact that you support such a narcissistic, blame tossing failure makes me shake my head.

Location hidden

#17983 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Woodward was a real journalist. He investigated Watergate and Nixon. That is my point. His and other journalists printed mostly the truth to the public. They didn't cover for him as the media now does for Obama. That is why Nixon was forced to resign. I never liked Nixon or trusted him and knew he was a liar. The big difference between you and me is I know a liar when I see one.
Now do you understand or are you still going to try and twist my words?
Wow! You are ON today. Good post. Yeah, Nixon was super CRAZY. And you are right about the death of real journalism. Shame.
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#17984 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if another scandal is in the wings and she's heading out before it hits. Just pondering....
It is odd that she resigns just seven months into the 2nd term.

Location hidden

#17985 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>agree in part, but there are still plenty of good journalists that would just love to dig up some real dirt on Obama. We are not living in a police state just yet.
If that's true, are you ACTUALLY stating that Obama has NO DIRT?????? Come on. You aren't REALLY saying that, right?????? Do you TRULY believe that if real journalists exist, they can't find ANY dirt on Obama???? Please tell me that is NOT what you mean. OMG.

Location hidden

#17986 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>agree in part, but there are still plenty of good journalists that would just love to dig up some real dirt on Obama. We are not living in a police state just yet.
Just thinking further.....dirt HAS been published about Obama and guess what? None of you libs believe it. I guess YOUR definition of a REAL journalist would be one who has undying support of Obama. Okay. Now I get it.

Location hidden

#17987 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
"Hillary Clinton Taps Speechmaking Gold Mine."
"Just a few months after leaving the State Department, Hillary Rodham Clinton has plunged into the lucrative world of paid speechmaking, joining a branch of the family business that has brought the Clintons more than $100 million since her husband left the White House in 2001."
The Clintons have found a gold mine with libroids. Say the same words many times and get $200,000 every time you say them.
My daddy always said fools part with their money real easy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/12/us/politics... ;
Do you meant to tell me there is an evil rich Libroid running around???????? I thought only the conservatives were evil and rich. Well! The next thing you'll be telling me is that rich libroids don't donate all their money to charity. Don't you DARE go THERE!!!!!*laughing*
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17988 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word: ADMITTED
Obama won't EVER admit anything. He blames everyone/anyone else. The fact that you support such a narcissistic, blame tossing failure makes me shake my head.
admitted(past tense) he waited until about 10 yrs. AFTER he had been pardoned by Ford!

Location hidden

#17989 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was NOT impeached- but don't let that get in way of your 'good story'.
Okay. Clinton was playing with Monica and cigars and cigars and Monica and kneepads in the Oval Office. Clinton LIED UNDER OATH. He lied on TV to the American people. Do you have any problems with THAT part of the story? I read, just the other day, I think it was in the Washington Post that Clinton WAS impeached. THAT is why I included it in my post. Actually, I posted that very link on this thread. It would be MANY pages back. If I find it again, I'll post it JUST FOR YOU.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17990 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking further.....dirt HAS been published about Obama and guess what? None of you libs believe it. I guess YOUR definition of a REAL journalist would be one who has undying support of Obama. Okay. Now I get it.
....and I don't really support him. I just get tired of you crybabies obsessing over every little detail- no matter how farfetched!

Location hidden

#17991 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>admitted(past tense) he waited until about 10 yrs. AFTER he had been pardoned by Ford!
lol Funniest post of the day. Weren't you the one who said he admitted being guilty? Step away from the pipe, Jeb.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17992 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was NOT impeached- but don't let that get in way of your 'good story'.
Not try to take away your thunder Syn, but I couldn't let this pass.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/20/us/impeachm...

Location hidden

#17993 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Clinton WAS impeached. This is just ONE of MANY articles about it. Hey! Don't YOU let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/20/us/impeachm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) May 1 Hark49 122
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr 29 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr 21 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr 21 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr 20 al3abmix 1
Lookinlikeamofo Apr 13 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr 13 Jabudydubz 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages