Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17861 Jul 11, 2013
Who wrote:
And I'm still asking myself why I'm responding to that BS by Oh my using the Huff-huff-and puff website.
I COMPLETELY admire your tenacity. Oh My and IO have jumped the shark BIG TIME. It's stunning how out of touch those two are.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17862 Jul 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again ... Lots of words ... No evidence in rebuttal.
Pretend you and your $123.32 can negotiate against the $1,210,364,891,677.11 corporation!that can replace you in 1.3 seconds with some other humanoid.
It's entertaining.
Sure.
In your dreams you, standing alone, can threaten to bring multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations to their knees, unless they give you one of those treasured full-time jobs with benefits, instead of a part-time, minimum wage, no benefits job, that leaves your kids on Medicaid and eating free lunch at school on the taxpayers.
Face it.
You, like the 285 million Americans are impotent little nothings in the face of the monopolies that control you and your politicians. You exist to either serve your corporate masters, or as a parasite living off my tax dollars.
Thanks to liberal Democrap policies like Social Security, Medicare, and minimum wage, at least you are still around.
Thanks to FDR, you're still around , otherwise, you'd have been a fond, or not-so-fond memory long ago.
God bless FDR and Teddy Roosevelt.
I'm happy for you FDR
You were rebutted the first fifteen times you posted the same stuff. It's wasted effort. You have proved that over and over. You and Oh My just love to read your own load of crap, I guess. Ya got nothin'.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17863 Jul 11, 2013
your right wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a MORON, makes my job so much easier. I will answer just one more of you moronic questions. How will I benefit. I will be able to buy health insurance as a self employed person without being raped by big insurance because I choose to work for myself. I will not live in fear that my insurance carrier will continue to increase my premiums because of pre existing condition that is 10 years old. My insurance premiums will rise with the masses, not just at the whim of some corporation. I will not go into an emergency room filled with people with no insurance getting treatment for their kids cold. They have no insurance and can get treatment at the ER for free. Now they will pay, or at least pay a fine. You should be fined for being do stupid, but this is American and that's your right.
Another day, another article TRYING to get you MORONS to UNDERSTAND what Obamacare has in store for you. YOU are the MORON, you MORON.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17864 Jul 11, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This story could be correct. It does make sense as to why there was a coverup. We will just wait and see.
You show your ignorance again by closing your mind too quickly.
Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17865 Jul 11, 2013
Obama's Job Approval rating has dropped to a Second Term LOW. I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#17866 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Another day, another article TRYING to get you MORONS to UNDERSTAND what Obamacare has in store for you. YOU are the MORON, you MORON.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Now now.

You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.

Please don't stop the silly posts - they are so entertaining.

Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17867 Jul 11, 2013
Lets look at the Montana co-op plan, which claims it is cheaper than private insurance. And if it is, what in the world is private insurance going to charge.
For a single earning $44,680 a year, co-op insurance cost will be $353.71 a month or $4244.52 a year. How many young singles will pay that when they donít even have to pay a penalty for not having insurance if they donít withhold federal taxes the IRS can grab.

For a family of four earning $46,099 the monthly cost is $242.01, yearly cost is $2904.12. A family of four will probably make every effort to pay this premium because they can get a refund of the total amount back from filing their 1040. i.e. subsidized taxpayer healthcare.
So now the big question becomes, where is the federal government going to get all that money? They are expecting some from the young singles who are mostly healthy, the familys who are mostly healthy.
But wait, the federal government doesnít get the money, the co-op does. So where does the subsidized money come from?? The taxpayer, You and me of course.

Q: How much do the plans cost?

Hereís the link to the co-ops FAQ.
http://mhc.coop/faq/
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17868 Jul 11, 2013
"For a family of four earning $46,099 the monthly cost is $242.01, yearly cost is $2904.12. A family of four will probably make every effort to pay this premium because they can get a refund of the total amount back from filing their 1040. i.e. subsidized taxpayer healthcare."

Ok, so I'm wrong with the total refund.
Actually the family will only pay appox 22% of the Unsubsidized Health Insurance Premium in 2014 of $12,576, which means the family get a tax credit subsidy of appox $9,762.(which covers 78% of the overall premium)

so again, where does the $9,762 credit come from?


Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17869 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.
Why is that? I bet if he agreed with YOUR political ideology, you'd love him. You don't want to take him seriously because he doesn't agree with the load that you libs keep being fed and STILL believe.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17870 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.
Another thought. Yeah, he's no NANCY PELOSI. rotfl

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17871 Jul 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.
Please don't stop the silly posts - they are so entertaining.
Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
Ignore.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17872 Jul 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.
Please don't stop the silly posts - they are so entertaining.
Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
Came across this article again. The unions are threatening the democrats in the midterm if they don't give them "special" dispensation on Obamacare. Uh-oh. Sooooorrrrryyyyy. Union thugs will follow the same rules as everyone else. You thugs were lied to for your money and your votes. Gullible. HOT diggity dog!!!!!

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/300881...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17873 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just find it hard to believe anything in a publication that features commentary by Ted Nugent, a washed up old rocker that just misses the attention. I think a 'Journey to the center of his mind' would be a short, uneventful trip.
Didn't know Nugent was on there. I still find the article interesting and it could answer some questions. Remember the Obama administration has said repeatedly that it was the video that caused the attack in Benghazi and the riots in Egypt. This article confirms that. It just adds much information that we were not told and if true, one can see why.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17874 Jul 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
You must be all oatsy because your SSI check arrived and now that we have bought you a bottle of gin, you have gotta tell us all how you battle Goldman Sachs and Walmart until they beg you for mercy.
Please don't stop the silly posts - they are so entertaining.
Ever since my 4 year old niece stopped explaining how she was soooo tough ... I truly appreciate your posts letting us watch impotence pretend to be powerful.
I am betting that if she had a bottle of gin that she could tolerate you much better.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#17875 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore.
You do understand that writing "ignore" is counter-productive.

Kind of like shouting "Nobody's home" when someone knocks on the door.

But then again, it isn't your fault ... That Right Wing Wacko logic inevitably surfaces.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17876 Jul 11, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know Nugent was on there. I still find the article interesting and it could answer some questions. Remember the Obama administration has said repeatedly that it was the video that caused the attack in Benghazi and the riots in Egypt. This article confirms that. It just adds much information that we were not told and if true, one can see why.
"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17877 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!
Yes, there is information about his brother. Just as I said. You might re-read it since you probably didn't really read it carefully in the first place.
I think it is ignorant to totally ignore new information, technology, or thoughts that you may not want to hear. Remember people made fun of Columbus for saying the world wasn't flat. People poked fun at the movie serials of Buck Rogers, saying that space travel was impossible. Fun has been made of the book 1984, and now it has come true. The same goes for the book Atlas Shrugged, which should be a must read for every American.
Obviously if it isn't 140 year old history you don't keep an open mind. Both of us have been brought up to believe deceptions. You must keep an open mind if you wish to escape them and gain new knowledge. Don't live in the past.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17878 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? I bet if he agreed with YOUR political ideology, you'd love him. You don't want to take him seriously because he doesn't agree with the load that you libs keep being fed and STILL believe.
I would not agree with anyone that advocates assassinating the president of the United States.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17879 Jul 11, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!
This is part of the article that you didn't read. It tells a good bit about Obamas family, including his Brother, Malik.
Called Out

Douglasville, GA

#17880 Jul 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown: 175 Days Until the End of Job Lock in America
Posted: 07/09/2013 9:57 am
Wendell Potter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendell-potter/...
The Obama administration's decision to postpone for a year the requirement that large employers offer health insurance to their workers has been characterized by pundits on the left as a capitulation to big business and on the right as the latest evidence that Obamacare isn't working.
Actually, it's neither, although the lefties have reason to be annoyed. Even so, I'm willing to cut the administration some slack on this one. The health care reform bill passed by Congress made implementation of the employer mandate unnecessarily complicated, for both employers and the administration, as former Obama health policy aide Ezekiel Emmanuel pointed out in a recent New York Times column. The House version of the reform bill, which would have required employers with 50 or more workers to contribute a portion of their payroll to covering their employees, would have been less challenging to implement than the Senate version that became law, which requires companies to offer coverage to employees who work 30 hours or more a week.
...According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, 98 percent of companies with 200 or more workers provide coverage, and 94 percent of those with 50-199 workers do. This means that the part of the reform law the administration is postponing until 2015 -- the requirement that employers with 50 or more workers offer coverage -- affects only a very small percentage of companies and between 1 million and 1.5 million people.
While it's unfortunate those folks will have to wait an extra year before their employers offer subsidized coverage, it doesn't mean that they will necessarily be uninsured. That's because of other, more important provisions of the Affordable Care Act that are still scheduled to go into effect January 1, 2014.
...Another important provision set for January 1 will prohibit insurers from charging people in their 40s, 50s and 60s more than three times as much as people in their 20s and 30s.
...In addition, in less than three months, people who can't get coverage through their workplace can shop for it in a way that finally makes sense. They'll be able to buy it on the online marketplaces that every state and the District of Columbia must have up and running on Oct. 1.
...Also gone forever on January 1 will be an obstacle unique to America in the developed world -- job lock. An untold number of Americans for all practical purposes are indentured servants in large corporations, locked into jobs they don't like but won't dare quit because of their employer-subsidized health coverage.
...The postponement of the so-called employer mandate, which won't affect many employers in the first place, will not delay the end of job lock or the implementation of the long-awaited consumer protections that will go into effect in a few months. If it did, we'd have reason to march on the White House. It doesn't. So let's chill.
You didn't answer the man's question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce in Bryan county Apr 15 skipperhub 2
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Apr 9 t8kin 75
Toke Apr 6 checo 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Apr 6 Reality Check 25
News Businesses relieved Brown Ave. bridge will reop... Apr 6 Will Dockery 1
Moving to Richmond Hill Apr 2 Curious 3
Nathanial K. Hoge (Jan '14) Apr 1 Armybeef68 6

Tornado Watch for Liberty County was issued at April 19 at 4:57PM EDT

More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]