Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16605 Jun 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I know that facts and truth will not matter to some of you as you read this article. I only posted it as I think you readers should be ready to open up your wallets because of Obamas new interest in so called climate change.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-seymour/20...
Can't imagine why the networks don't mention the "climate warming lull" - maybe because it neither fits their narrative nor helps advance the agenda of the climate change alarmists? Thanks for sharing.

Location hidden

#16607 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
"Obama: I won’t make churches conduct gay marriages."
That's mighty white of Obama.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-wont-ma...
Yeah, sure he won't. The link below gives examples of the contortions Obama has gone through over the gay marriage issue. Let's just wait until gay couples start being denied the use of churches for gay wedding ceremonies. How fast do you think Obama's Justice Department will start bringing the hammer down?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#16608 Jun 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure he won't. The link below gives examples of the contortions Obama has gone through over the gay marriage issue. Let's just wait until gay couples start being denied the use of churches for gay wedding ceremonies. How fast do you think Obama's Justice Department will start bringing the hammer down?
They'll start by using the IRS as a weapon to challenge their tax exempt status.

Location hidden

#16609 Jun 26, 2013
@BigDave
Actually I thought the questions you raised about renewable fossil fuels were interesting and I looked up some articles. I just don't know enough about it to have an opinion on it. That is one of the reasons I like Topix, when people behave and don't act like they're back in Middle School, subjects can be brought up that hopefully invite people to do a little research and learn something.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16610 Jun 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another of my thoughts. Think it possible for a new church where almost anything goes? It might be called something like "The All Denomination National Church of America".

Location hidden

#16611 Jun 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another of my thoughts. Think it possible for a new church where almost anything goes? It might be called something like "The All Denomination National Church of America".
From what I understand of it, the Unitarian Universalist Association already fits much of that bill.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16612 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
"Obama: I won’t make churches conduct gay marriages."
That's mighty white of Obama.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-wont-ma...
Just when I think his narcissism CAN'T get any worse, he says something like that. That clown is hopeless.

Location hidden

#16613 Jun 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"folks like" us do not "hate the current President and the party he represents" - we hate the policies Obama and the Dems are ramming down the throat of this country (too often with the help of wishy washy Republicans). We see that those policies are detrimental to this country and to the freedoms upon which this country was founded.
As far as refuting your statements, if others are like me, they started to and realized "what is the point?" When someone starts out with statements like the following:
" you are not being spied on unless you are considered a possible threat to national security,"
" You got something to hide you need to be worried, if you don't who cares what you do, nobody.. "
"In the news today the fact that the IRS has also done the same to liberal groups that its being crucified for doing conservative to groups. Its called doing their JOB"
We realize you are so brainwashed that no number of facts could possibly make you see reality or see the danger in a government that targets a group for "criticizing the government." (IG report on the IRS targeting of Tea Party groups)
He does nothing more than try to stir the pot. The main problem with the current liberals is that if we had a Republican president right now doing what Obama is doing, they would be looting, rioting in the streets and marching on the Capitol. What is going on with the NAS and IRS is PROFOUND and they are too party loyal and brainwashed to GET the abuse of power that is occurring. Apparently, ANYTHING that happens on Obama's watch is perfectly okay.

Location hidden

#16614 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
"National Cathedral Rings Bells to Cheer Gay Marriage."
Obama won't have to make Churches marry gays.
These Churches seem overjoyed at the prospect.
"Bells also rang at other Episcopal, Methodist, Presbyterian, Unitarian and other Christian churches."
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/nat...
Not all Christian churches rang bells. In the case of Methodist, Presbyterian and Baptist, it's a church by church "thing". I'm not a Baptist, but I can guarantee you they didn't even LOOK at a bell, much less ring one. lol

Location hidden

#16615 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
Here's a pic of a gay couple.
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ublnhJePG89...
Okay. This is funny. I don't care who you are.
OMTE

Rural Valley, PA

#16616 Jun 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Christian churches rang bells. In the case of Methodist, Presbyterian and Baptist, it's a church by church "thing". I'm not a Baptist, but I can guarantee you they didn't even LOOK at a bell, much less ring one. lol
I know dang well there weren't no bells bein rang in Georgia. It's illegal for queers to get married around here and I don't ever seein it change. It's the one thing that doesn't ever need to change. Whoever was ringin the bell celebrating gay marriage in a church anywhere should have been shot.(IMO)

Location hidden

#16617 Jun 26, 2013
Interesting, the New Black Panther member (King Samir Shabazz - real name Maruse Heath) that Obama/Eric Holder's Justice Dept refused to prosecute for voter intimidation (for standing outside a polling station with a billy club in 2008) was arrested in NY for wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a fully loaded unlicensed handgun. Wonder how long it will take Holder to get the charges dropped?

Location hidden

#16618 Jun 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Interesting, the New Black Panther member (King Samir Shabazz - real name Maruse Heath) that Obama/Eric Holder's Justice Dept refused to prosecute for voter intimidation (for standing outside a polling station with a billy club in 2008) was arrested in NY for wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a fully loaded unlicensed handgun. Wonder how long it will take Holder to get the charges dropped?
Wow. I've not heard about that. Interesting. We'll need to follow that to see what happens. I bet you're right. The charges will get dropped and no one will care except those who see this situation for what it really is.

Location hidden

#16619 Jun 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I know dang well there weren't no bells bein rang in Georgia. It's illegal for queers to get married around here and I don't ever seein it change. It's the one thing that doesn't ever need to change. Whoever was ringin the bell celebrating gay marriage in a church anywhere should have been shot.(IMO)
Episcopal churches are liberal, so they might have rung a bell or two and there ARE some Episcopal churches in Georgia. Just thought I would point that out.
OMTE

Rural Valley, PA

#16620 Jun 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Episcopal churches are liberal, so they might have rung a bell or two and there ARE some Episcopal churches in Georgia. Just thought I would point that out.
Why?

Location hidden

#16621 Jun 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Do you mean why did I point that out or why would Episcopals be happy?
OMTE

Rural Valley, PA

#16622 Jun 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean why did I point that out or why would Episcopals be happy?
Both.

Location hidden

#16623 Jun 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Both.
Well, I was warning you about some churches in Georgia gearing up to marry gay couples. I don't think gay marriage is legal in GA, right? If not,it will probably be next.

The reason Episcopal churches might have rung some bells is because they are liberal and suppot gay marriage.
OMTE

Rural Valley, PA

#16624 Jun 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was warning you about some churches in Georgia gearing up to marry gay couples. I don't think gay marriage is legal in GA, right? If not,it will probably be next.
The reason Episcopal churches might have rung some bells is because they are liberal and suppot gay marriage.
It doesn't matter. It will not be deemed as a legal marriage due to Ga Code-Domestic Relations- Title 19, Section 19-3-3.1
So the sissies can play pretend all they want in Ga., but that's all they will be doin in Ga.
There are alot of Episcopal churches that are conservative as well and I'm sure you offended them. They don't support any form of queerness. It will never be legal in Ga. I assure you.

Since: Jun 13

Pretoria, South Africa

#16625 Jun 27, 2013
America needs a new proper constitutionalists senator like Alex Venturer lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Aug 18 lpotporme 126
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr '16 al3abmix 1
Lookinlikeamofo Apr '16 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit (Feb '16) Apr '16 Jabudydubz 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance