Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15718 Jun 18, 2013
used to wrote:
<quoted text>

Idiot, you will not die from global "worming",thats your word. You are to old, your kids are to old, your grandkids kids on the other hand thanks to nuts like you could....

From the main stream news media: "Amid roiling debates ...
To or too? That is the question...

Ironic, this erudite poster calling out someone for a typo when there are so many typos and punctuation errors just in what's shown above...

You can't make this stuff up...

Location hidden

#15719 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see that on MSNBC when they had Mitch Mconnell on? They played an old interview when He said the IRS had every right to question someone if they applyed for tax exemption. He said if the IRS didn't pay close attention to these groups they would abuse the system. When they played the clip his face turned red and he said he was wrong then, but he was right now. What a Moron. Look it up. It was hilarious.:)
Wondering why someone with half a brain or more would watch MSNBC...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15720 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My previous post was aimed at Jebb not at you Conservative. Just wanted to clear the air on that post.
That is jeb, Dave- not Jebb, you know how particular I am about spelling.

Location hidden

#15721 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you didn't know about it. The left wing news isn't reporting it. Good case for you getting out more. It's getting VERY interesting.
I'm wondering if people that don't pay taxes care about the IRS scandal...Seriously.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15722 Jun 18, 2013
I ran this similar post several days ago and I see that it needs to be read again. This may explain why the Boston Bombers weren't caught. Still how do you explain not watching them after being told about them by the Russians? This article may explain why.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0612...

Douglasville, GA

#15723 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That is jeb, Dave- not Jebb, you know how particular I am about spelling.
Sorry dude, another da*n typo. I make a lot of them as my typing sucks. You should be used to them by now.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15724 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the flat earthers as you are so closed minded that you still think the earth is flat, not round.
If you were only as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't always think that you are always right and that you can't learn something new. Being a know it all shows ignorance.
Every man has to know his limitations, Dave. Believe me, I know mine.

Douglasville, GA

#15725 Jun 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering if people that don't pay taxes care about the IRS scandal...Seriously.
Some of them might. They may be worried that the NSA is tracking their spending and earning habits and turn it over to the IRS.
Conservative

Jefferson, GA

#15726 Jun 18, 2013
ratatoi wrote:
what has all this bull got to do with supporting a person running for office?
Nothing.
It's all about the liberals in a hissy fit.

I'm waiting to see which of the 5 repubs will make it pass the first vote.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#15727 Jun 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I ran this similar post several days ago and I see that it needs to be read again. This may explain why the Boston Bombers weren't caught. Still how do you explain not watching them after being told about them by the Russians? This article may explain why.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0612...
I was simply making a point, not asking a question. Thanks for the link anyway.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15729 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't when you are talkin about the teaparty. To much is never enough. It would be unethical and just plain stupid not to watch them like a hawk.
I didn't complain when the bushmaster did it. I'm goin swimmin. We'll talk about Obama when I return if you like. We can go anywhere you want babe when I get back.:)
Don't know bout you but I am damn tired of Bill's erudite, ironic BS. I am gonna get that MF one day. With words, of course.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15730 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Every man has to know his limitations, Dave. Believe me, I know mine.
If u knew your limitations, u wouldn't be posting.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15731 Jun 18, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit punk, your writing seems to be improving, are you in summer school or something?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15732 Jun 18, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,GFY
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15733 Jun 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering why someone with half a brain or more would watch MSNBC...
That's easy. Tamron Hall.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15734 Jun 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy. Tamron Hall.
I asked you once before which rules the TeaParty had broken and what had they done wrong. You didn't answer. So, what's the answer?

It's disturbing that you would support the IRS discriminating against a group just because they don't support your political ideology.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15735 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you once before which rules the TeaParty had broken and what had they done wrong. You didn't answer. So, what's the answer?
It's disturbing that you would support the IRS discriminating against a group just because they don't support your political ideology.
I've asked you alot of questions with no reply. So??? It would take to long. I'm sorry I disturb you Syn. Really.
:( You'd love me in the flesh.
prove me wrong

Alpharetta, GA

#15736 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Your typical rant about nothing.
You voted for Obama TWICE. lol That says about all we need to know about your flatlining mentality.
You are correct, the loony side of the republicans ran a rich Mormon with a superiority complex only because his competition in the primary were all unelectable nuts. First time it was a nice man who was a war veteran and a nut from Alaska. Like I said, thanks to you and the other idiots it was a joke. You are a joke, never anything to say but more BS and a link to some unknown blog that backs your stupid statements. Your arrogance is only trumped by your stupidly, prove me wrong.

Douglasville, GA

#15737 Jun 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know bout you but I am damn tired of Bill's erudite, ironic BS. I am gonna get that MF one day. With words, of course.
I hope it is with words, as Bill is a pretty big boy.
prove me wrong

Alpharetta, GA

#15738 Jun 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove a damn word you say, again. Can't understand why the IRS would take a hard look at a group against all taxes trying to get into a tax exempt status that they literally had to stretch the truth to qualify for. And a lot of them still were granted the tax exempt status they were after. You nuts are upset because the IRS was doing its job. You really think they called Obama and ask him if he wanted to stall them. My question is WHY, he had beaten them twice and he can't run again. The Tea Party is falling apart, so WHY would anyone break the law to stop something that had become a nonissue? Prove something, heck you can't prove anything you say. I'm just amazed anyone can be as arrogant and clueless as you are. People give you facts to refute what you say, in response you do nothing but blah blah blah. Ignoring the issue and moving to your next inane rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs