Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15624 Jun 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I have read your rants and do not understand what all your fussing is about. First you assume that the U.S. was at war to get Iraq's oil. Bush made no real attempt to get their oil and he could have. We don't need their oil to start with. There are several reasons we went into Iraq and oil wasn't one of them. I suggest that you read my post to OTME #15588 and a post to Location Hidden #15589.
Also there is a debate going on that oil is renewable. It is a carbon substance created by the earth. It very well may be a lubricant that is somehow used by the earth. There are oil wells that were fully depleted in the 1940's that are again half full. You really don't think that oil is created by dead dinosaurs do you? If you do then tell me how many dinosaurs does it take to make one barrel of oil? How did the dinosaurs get buried 5 miles under the earths surface? Those animals and plants must have died and piled themselves up 3 miles high to make a lake of oil. Usually dead animals are eaten and then decay and turn to dust. My belief is that oil will be in the earth as long as the earth exist.
Also did you know that Germany produced a huge amount of synthetic fuels and oils during World War II at reasonable cost to take the place of real oil that they couldn't supply enough of to keep fighting the war?
Please, please, please, I beg of you - don't tell us that you teach science at the Right Wing Church School.

In the name of rational, objective, reasoning - please say it ain't so.

Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15625 Jun 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals don't let facts get in their way. They make it up as they go. The FACT that they STILL support the clueless wonder whom THEY call a president should convince you how out of touch they are.
Lets compare:

Number if illegal self-defeating wars started:

Bush - 3 Obama - 0

Number of Americans killed by terrorists :

Bush - 3.000 Obama - 12

Deficit entering office and leaving:

Bush - inherited a surplus - left with $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit.

Obama - inherited $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit from Bush - has cut Bush's deficit in half.

Number of American troops killed in wars started by them :

Bush - 5,000

Obama - 0

You Right Wingers really want to compare facts ?

If you do - that's prove of Right Wing Wacko mental instability.

United States

#15626 Jun 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please, please, I beg of you - don't tell us that you teach science at the Right Wing Church School.
I read that post and couldn't believe what I was reading. The blatant and implied ignorance therein is simply astonishing. Unbefreakingleavable!!!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15627 Jun 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
The oil companies get top dollar because they have everyone convinced that that the oil is going to run out. It is a fable to keep the energy companies wealthy. Just look at all the huge oil deposit discoveries that have been made in the last two years. We are not going to run out of oil. The earth keeps creating it 24 hours a day.
I know you will have to think differently about this as you have been taught certain things since you were in kindergarten. How could people teach us something so wrong for our whole lives? Anybody that says different is a nut. We all know that oil comes from dead plants and dead animals, right?
You question everything else then why not question oil.

Douglasville, GA

#15628 Jun 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that post and couldn't believe what I was reading. The blatant and implied ignorance therein is simply astonishing. Unbefreakingleavable!!!
Yes, and the world is flat.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15629 Jun 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
The oil companies get top dollar because they have everyone convinced that that the oil is going to run out. It is a fable to keep the energy companies wealthy. Just look at all the huge oil deposit discoveries that have been made in the last two years. We are not going to run out of oil. The earth keeps creating it 24 hours a day.
I know you will have to think differently about this as you have been taught certain things since you were in kindergarten. How could people teach us something so wrong for our whole lives? Anybody that says different is a nut. We all know that oil comes from dead plants and dead animals, right?
Wow!!!!!! Really?
are you

Lula, GA

#15630 Jun 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets compare:
Number if illegal self-defeating wars started:
Bush - 3 Obama - 0
Number of Americans killed by terrorists :
Bush - 3.000 Obama - 12
Deficit entering office and leaving:
Bush - inherited a surplus - left with $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit.
Obama - inherited $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit from Bush - has cut Bush's deficit in half.
Number of American troops killed in wars started by them :
Bush - 5,000
Obama - 0
You Right Wingers really want to compare facts ?
If you do - that's prove of Right Wing Wacko mental instability.
Are you that gullible or just a liar?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15631 Jun 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Romney was the one that wasn't to keen to facts. That may be why he lost and why the republican/tea party/conservative party will continue to lose. They suck. They're losers. LOL.
I didn't care for Romney, but I had 100% rather have him. All you have is speculation in regard to what kind of president he would have been. With Obama, WE KNEW. There is just no excusing it.
The liberals are out to destroy our country and so far, it's working. If you want to be affiliated with that, well, that's on you. LIberals are lazy communistss and they most definitely SUCK.

Location hidden

#15632 Jun 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of not knowing "jack".... The only reason oil production has increased as it has is thanks to private industry. Production on federal lands has actually fallen - can you say "Keystone Pipeline". The increase is from private lands and state owned lands. But that doesn't stop Obama for trying to take credit for something he not only had nothing to do with, but has actively hindered.
Maybe he'll be GIVEN the Nobel Prize for Oil. rotfl

Douglasville, GA

#15633 Jun 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!!!!! Really?

To all you skeptics.
http://www.wnd.com/2005/12/33678/
http://www.wnd.com/2005/10/32899/

Douglasville, GA

#15634 Jun 17, 2013
Just one more article on oil from U.S.News.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/on-energy...
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15635 Jun 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Scoff if you wish. Do some actual research into this and you will find that the oil companies have been lying abut oil since they started pumping it. How do you get top dollar for everything? You tell people that you had better hurry up before the last one goes. Same with diamonds. There are huge safes filled with diamonds but only a very few are released each year which makes them scarce. This keeps the price of diamonds high. If all the diamonds that they have in those safes were put on the market at one time they wouldn't be worth much more than gravel.
I actually believe to the highest degree of certainty that is possible, in this tangled web of deceit we call multinational commerce, that the price of gasoline, crude oil, the supply of gasoline, and the supply of crude oil, has absolutely nothing with "supply and demand", or any fictional "free market".

Rather the few remaining multi-billion dollar, multinational oil producers, with the assistance of their Arab cohorts, simply decide how much they can steal for the consumer, and then steal it.

Any politician or government regulator who interferes is bribed, blackmailed, or destroyed. Those who cannot be "controlled" are "eliminated."

Ever wonder why Saddam Hussein, America's greatest ally, recipient of millions in bribes from the CIA, leader of the battle against America's enemy, Iran, suddenly needed to be "eliminated", after he refused to deal with Exxon Mobil, Dutch Shell, and British Petroleum, in a manner get found acceptable ?

Why in God's name would we spend $ 6 Trillion Dollars overthrowing a tin horn dictator, who compared to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, and most other Arab countries .. looked like a liberal George Washington ?

Ever wonder why Noriega, who helped Ronnie Ray-Gun's CIA smuggle more cocaine to America's kids - so the profits could "fund" Ronnie's illegal war against elected governments in Central America, suddenly became a bad "Narco-Trafficante", when he had been our good "Narco-Trafficante" for years ?

Ever wonder why DeBeers sits on more diamonds in their vaults than the world could purchase during the next 100 years, at the current rate of consumption ?

My friend... The game is fixed.

It always has been and always will be ... Always, always, follow the money.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15636 Jun 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil or fossil fuels is not a renewable resource, Dave. There are plenty of independent scientists that have determined how much there is. They say that we passed the half-way point several years ago. That means we used over half of it in less that 100 yrs. Then consider that for about the first 50 of those yrs., the U.S. was using most of it by itself. Now you have the whole world having to share or fight over what is left.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15637 Jun 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll be GIVEN the Nobel Prize for Oil. rotfl
LOL
Alpharetta, GA

#15638 Jun 17, 2013
Dummy Libroids wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the liberals spin, your links confirm the post you are replying too.
All have been documented.
Search yourself if you dare.
You can also document aliens landing on earth and taking humans for experiments. But common sense tells me that's a load of crap, like most all of what the new breed of conservatives on topix post.
full of

Alpharetta, GA

#15639 Jun 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to put it simply full of shit.

Location hidden

#15640 Jun 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm, so, forgiveness of sin,
is that where He helps those who can't help themselves (but they should be helping themselves), or is that a dependency issue.
Don't be your usual clueless self, please.

Location hidden

#15641 Jun 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Right out the gate today you're callin Obama satan? WoW!!! You're especially grouchy today. What's wrong? LoL.
Actually, today has been a GREAT day!
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15642 Jun 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, today has been a GREAT day!
You done had a few drinks? Huh?

Location hidden

#15643 Jun 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Obama will use the data that is "mined" against those who oppose the democrats? That seems a little paranoid to me. I don't see what the problem is if they haven't done anything wrong. I personally think everything the teaparty has their fingers in should be looked at twice as much as everybody. They're a bunch of morons and crooks. If they played by the rules they wouldn't be worried about it. What happened to wanting transparency the republicans keep screaming they want from the Obama administration? Wouldn't the systems provide this transparency desired.
1. Bet if the IRS had flagged left wing looney groups, you would be screaming like a little girl.
2. The problem is their status was held up because the IRS was playing politics...in favor of the LEFT, of course.
3. The people who hate the Tea Party hate it for one reason and one reason only... it's EFFECTIVE. If the Tea Party didn't bother you, you wouldn't care. It's the very same reason you LWLs hate FOX. What makes the Tea Party members crooks? Which rules have they broken?
4. OBAMA promised transparency. Of course, he is the biggest liar ever. Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Jul 28 joyce coley 102
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 3
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 31
Count finds 37 possible homeless people Jul 24 anpoeplearecrazy 2
Tivoli or Jerico Kayaking Jul 10 RHW 1
Nita Jul 10 Danny Noonan 2
Looking for old friends Jul '15 anpoeplearecrazy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages