Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13254 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Top Tax Rates vs. Unemployment 1948-Present.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6133/595542337...

Nothing like facts to bust a myth with.
Great post.

Those damn pesky facts.

Amazingly, instead of learning from the facts presented, our Right Wing Wacko friends will desperately avoid the truth, make ridiculous assertions, and display a love of ignorance.

It's so sad, for them.

All they have to do is cast aside ignorance that causes them to remain serfs, and they could improve their lives and the lives of their children.

John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13255 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Unions and those that support them are scum and suck.
Have you considered the oxymoron of "Equality, Alabama".

That's the most interesting aspect of your post.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13256 May 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Those damn pesky facts.
Amazingly, instead of learning from the facts presented, our Right Wing Wacko friends will desperately avoid the truth, make ridiculous assertions, and display a love of ignorance.
It's so sad, for them.
All they have to do is cast aside ignorance that causes them to remain serfs, and they could improve their lives and the lives of their children.
John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
It's really sad how they bring society down and demean themselves.

Freedom and knowledge is within arms reach, and all they do is fling poo on it. They'd rather slurp pudding and guzzle propaganda.
chickngizzard

Ellijay, GA

#13257 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt and Informed Opinion are the same poster.

Location hidden

#13258 May 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered the oxymoron of "Equality, Alabama".
That's the most interesting aspect of your post.
LOL! I wonder if the name-jacker who wrote that post (WB!), also realizes that besides being an ironically oxymoronic name, it's also the name of a prominent Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgender advocacy organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Alabama

I somehow doubt he intentionally wanted to promote that cause. I could be wrong though.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13259 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again cup cake.
It must really suck to be you.
"Cup Cake?"

A little insecure in our masculinity are we ?

Now that's a persuasive, articulate, highly creative, response.

Tell me.

Do you have the velvet Elvis, or the velvet "Dogs Playing Poker" over your 72 inch HDTV that you bought with that unemployment check.

Location hidden

#13260 May 24, 2013
chickngizzard wrote:
ChicknButt and Informed Opinion are the same poster.
You just keep punching the air in an ineffective and somewhat effeminate gesture of frustration.

It must be horribly disheartening to be so intellectually stunted that you can't articulate your thoughts. Sooner or later you'll get tired and perhaps find some peace during your sleeping hours.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13261 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine the wonders of a world where everyone is as uneducated as you.
You wouldn't have to feel inadequate all the time, and you wouldn't have to feel so helpless regarding your inability to express yourself.
Hand on to that dream, little man.
Oh, the irony of this post, the poster calling someone ELSE uneducated. All he/she missed was clueless...

BTW, I wonder what "Hand on to that dream" means...

Location hidden

#13262 May 24, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
irony....uneducated....clueles s...
2 points and a shot of bourbon for everybody. It looks to be a promising weekend.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13263 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>From observations of you and that other moron conformed opinion or whatever he likes to call himself.
But really, in both of your cases it's more dishonesty. Neither of you can find anything truthful and obviously are unable to form a coherent thought. Must be products of fine institutions of "higher learning".
Now that's a true Right Wing Wacko.

Insulting those with education, knowledge, and experience that enable them to comment intelligently on the issues of the day.

Amazingly, RWWs actually believe denigrating education and knowledge is a good thing.

Location hidden

#13264 May 24, 2013
Bill normally posts 6 or 7 times in a row. He likes to use the shotgun approach to spreading his personal misery.

The forecast predicts a 80% chances of a "clueless and uneducated" and a 70% chance of "irony" in the next few hours.

Keep your score-card and favorite shot-glass handy.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13265 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I wonder if the name-jacker who wrote that post (WB!), also realizes that besides being an ironically oxymoronic name, it's also the name of a prominent Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgender advocacy organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Alabama

I somehow doubt he intentionally wanted to promote that cause. I could be wrong though.
If he did, I would stand corrected as regards any aspersions I might have made toward his creativity.

That would show great imagination.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#13266 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Bill normally posts 6 or 7 times in a row. He likes to use the shotgun approach to spreading his personal misery.
The forecast predicts a 80% chances of a "clueless and uneducated" and a 70% chance of "irony" in the next few hours.
Shotgun approach-
you have 8 post on this page, IO has 6, I have 2.

You're the cupcake with the bitter pill, IO is in the running.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#13267 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Shotgun approach-
The tactic worked. He's trying to prove me wrong, and we were spared his posts.

Now put your socks and shoes back on.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13268 May 24, 2013
Something to consider -

by Cathy Payne, USA TODAY

Memorial Day weekend will kick off the summer travel season for many Americans, but some workers won't be able to kick back on a vacation this year.

Nearly one in four Americans (23%) has no paid vacation days, according to a report released today by the Center for Economic and Policy Research, a non-profit based in Washington, D.C.

"Relying on businesses to voluntarily provide paid leave just hasn't worked," says report co-author John Schmitt, a senior economist at the center.

The report analyzed national and international data on 21 democracies in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. The group of 21 countries includes 16 in Europe, Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and the USA.

The USA is the only advanced economy that does not require employers to provide paid vacation days, the report says. Many U.S. employers offer paid vacation days and holidays, but no law sets a minimum.

The 27-member European Union requires employers to grant at least 20 paid vacation days a year. Canada and Japan require at least 10.

U.S. law also does not make provisions for paid holidays, but many countries with a comparable standard of living do. For example, Austria guarantees 13 paid holidays; Canada, nine. France, with 30 paid vacation days, requires one paid holiday.

U.S. private sector workers have an average of 10 paid vacation days and six paid holidays a year, the report says. It notes that that does not meet the minimum requirement in 19 countries.

The report also finds a gap between the USA's lowest and highest earners. About 90% of high-wage workers (the top fourth) have paid vacation, vs. 49% of low-wage workers (the bottom 25%). About 91% of high-wage workers have paid holidays, compared with 50% of low-wage workers.

The center first analyzed vacation and holiday data six years ago. "It is striking that six years after we first looked at this topic, absolutely nothing has changed," Schmitt says. "U.S law and U.S. employer behavior still lags far behind the rest of the rich countries in the world."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13269 May 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you could stop being part of the takers, and join us producers, who put our country and our fellow Americans first and foremost.
This would be hilarious except that you actually think you're being serious.

IO:
"Have you happened to notice that whenever Ronnie Ray-Gun cut taxes on the rich - the deficit exploded and the national debt doubled ?"
Yes, dear - that's what happens when SPENDING isn't controlled. More money came into the govt coffers, but unfortunately spending increased as well.
"The Reagan tax cuts, like similar measures enacted in the 1920s and 1960s, showed that reducing excessive tax rates stimulates growth, reduces tax avoidance, and can increase the amount and share of tax payments generated by the rich." From a study by Rutgers Univ

IO:
"Amazingly, instead of learning from the facts presented, our Right Wing Wacko friends will desperately avoid the truth, make ridiculous assertions, and display a love of ignorance. "

And once again, a statement claiming to be talking about those on the Right and yet is clearly talking about those on the Left. A stunning case of self delusion.

You just never tire of being the poster child for Reagan's quote:“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13270 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, Aggie, Aggie.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
I hope you're ready to enjoy this weekend. The weather will be perfect.
Thanks for sharing that - how did you know that was my usual response to reading most of your's and virtually all of IO's posts.

And if today was any indication, it will be a beautiful weekend. Have a good one.

Location hidden

#13271 May 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Yes, unlike the poster, Bill doesn't spend all day on this site, or receive e-mail on his phone when a thread is updated.

Bill has other things to do, like lose golf balls on the course, watch baseball, etc...

Location hidden

#13272 May 25, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Shotgun approach-
+1

LMAO.

Another liberace down!

Location hidden

#13273 May 25, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill has other things to do
LOL! You've been waiting all night to get on here and spread some misery around.

Admit it. Being an angry white guy is #1 on your to-do list. You had to settle for sitting on your front-porch and telling kids to get off your lawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... 2 hr tell it like it is 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Dec 7 Neecie 133
News Is the Muscogee School Board really a a hostile... Oct '16 Greg Ellington 1
Deadbeat Mother Sep '16 Fed up 1
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages