The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#13240 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously in a position to make this claim.
From observations of you and that other moron conformed opinion or whatever he likes to call himself.
But really, in both of your cases it's more dishonesty. Neither of you can find anything truthful and obviously are unable to form a coherent thought. Must be products of fine institutions of "higher learning".

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13241 May 24, 2013
A great example of evolution happening before our very eyes in a very practical sense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#13242 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Top Tax Rates vs. Unemployment 1948-Present.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6133/595542337...
Nothing like facts to bust a myth with.
Care to share the author of this graph? The context in which it was drawn and other variables?
Or will you be satisfied with a big 0 on your first Econ. 101 project?
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#13243 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday name-jacked by THE WB, today - name-jacked by somebody with an Alpharetta ISP. I'm betting on Bored Monitor this time.
The little RWW children are getting hard to control now that the school-year is almost finished. I'll bet they settle down when their report cards come in and they realize everything they think they learned is wrong.
Wrong again cup cake.
It must really suck to be you.

Location hidden

#13244 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
From observations of you and that other moron conformed opinion or whatever he likes to call himself.
But really, in both of your cases it's more dishonesty. Neither of you can find anything truthful and obviously are unable to form a coherent thought. Must be products of fine institutions of "higher learning".
Just imagine the wonders of a world where everyone is as uneducated as you.

You wouldn't have to feel inadequate all the time, and you wouldn't have to feel so helpless regarding your inability to express yourself.

Hand on to that dream, little man.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13245 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Unions are scum and those that support them blow.
Sorry you think I "blow".

When I returned to civilization after leaving the Marines in the early 70's, I was insulted a lot worse than that.

When I worked the projects in law enforcement, the drug dealers insulted me a lot worse than that.

When I was a union official, representing police officers whose jobs were threatened for enforcing the law, many "supervisors" insulted me a lot worse than that.

You gotta work harder to insults than that.

Ain't America great.

Now, I gotta go online and check to make sure my union provided pension for life monthly check was direct deposited.

Location hidden

#13246 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share the author of this graph? The context in which it was drawn and other variables?
Or will you be satisfied with a big 0 on your first Econ. 101 project?
All the date you could possibly want is right here, Einstein.

http://bit.ly/11k0Pqg

Happy Learning!
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#13247 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine the wonders of a world where everyone is as uneducated as you.
You wouldn't have to feel inadequate all the time, and you wouldn't have to feel so helpless regarding your inability to express yourself.
Hand on to that dream, little man.
Hand on your own dream cup cake and hand off of mine.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13248 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
A great example of evolution happening before our very eyes in a very practical sense.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
Don't know what you're so excited about, I don't know anyone who denies the existence of MICROevolution.

Location hidden

#13249 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand on your own dream cup cake and hand off of mine.
I couldn't quite decipher what you were saying. Could you speak English please?

Even the undocumented immigrants I know speak and write English better than your brood of rednecks from the hills of North Georgia. Ironic, isn't it?

Location hidden

#13250 May 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what you're so excited about, I don't know anyone who denies the existence of MICROevolution.
Aggie, Aggie, Aggie.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

I hope you're ready to enjoy this weekend. The weather will be perfect.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13251 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem to irrational morons like you that increasing taxes and removing money from the free market would be helpful
Unfortunately, liars aren't willing to admit that federal tax revenues increase whenever tax rates decrease. It was true when Kennedy lowered the rates and when Reagan lowered the rates and when Bush lowered the rates.
You are either too stupid or too dishonest to admit this. Honesty can be learned but there's no fixing stupid.
Now does that idiotic post make sense even to you, an obviously mentally challenged child, whose Daddy dropped him on his head when he was young ?

You just saw simple straightforward evidence that cutting taxes on corporations, while increasing profits, actually results in higher unemployment.

Absent a recession, tax revenues always increase, whether or not tax rates are cuts. We grown ups call that "inflation" and "growth".

Can you even comprehend how stupid that theory of yours is ?

If cutting taxes always results in increased revenue,
then all we have to do is cut taxes on the rich and the corporations to zero %, and money is gonna flown into the treasury so fast and heavy we'll never be able to spend it all.

Have you happened to notice that whenever Ronnie Ray-Gun cut taxes on the rich - the deficit exploded and the national debt doubled ?

Have you happened to notice that when Bush cut taxes on the rich the deficit exploded and the national debt tripled ?

With your obvious retardation issues, I gotta ask, do they actually allow you to feed yourself, or do they put a football helmet on you and feed you pudding through the face mask.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13252 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday name-jacked by THE WB, today - name-jacked by somebody with an Alpharetta ISP. I'm betting on Bored Monitor this time.

The little RWW children are getting hard to control now that the school-year is almost finished. I'll bet they settle down when their report cards come in and they realize everything they think they learned is wrong.
Desperation is evident on their part.

Having their arguments smashed over and over again so that only the most radical, or insane, Right Wing Wacko could possibly take them seriously.

At least it's an interesting change.

Location hidden

#13253 May 24, 2013
REGARDING THE WB:
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
With your obvious retardation issues, I gotta ask, do they actually allow you to feed yourself, or do they put a football helmet on you and feed you pudding through the face mask.
Post of Day!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13254 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Top Tax Rates vs. Unemployment 1948-Present.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6133/595542337...

Nothing like facts to bust a myth with.
Great post.

Those damn pesky facts.

Amazingly, instead of learning from the facts presented, our Right Wing Wacko friends will desperately avoid the truth, make ridiculous assertions, and display a love of ignorance.

It's so sad, for them.

All they have to do is cast aside ignorance that causes them to remain serfs, and they could improve their lives and the lives of their children.

John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13255 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Unions and those that support them are scum and suck.
Have you considered the oxymoron of "Equality, Alabama".

That's the most interesting aspect of your post.

Location hidden

#13256 May 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Those damn pesky facts.
Amazingly, instead of learning from the facts presented, our Right Wing Wacko friends will desperately avoid the truth, make ridiculous assertions, and display a love of ignorance.
It's so sad, for them.
All they have to do is cast aside ignorance that causes them to remain serfs, and they could improve their lives and the lives of their children.
John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
It's really sad how they bring society down and demean themselves.

Freedom and knowledge is within arms reach, and all they do is fling poo on it. They'd rather slurp pudding and guzzle propaganda.
chickngizzard

Ellijay, GA

#13257 May 24, 2013
ChicknButt and Informed Opinion are the same poster.

Location hidden

#13258 May 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered the oxymoron of "Equality, Alabama".
That's the most interesting aspect of your post.
LOL! I wonder if the name-jacker who wrote that post (WB!), also realizes that besides being an ironically oxymoronic name, it's also the name of a prominent Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgender advocacy organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Alabama

I somehow doubt he intentionally wanted to promote that cause. I could be wrong though.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#13259 May 24, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again cup cake.
It must really suck to be you.
"Cup Cake?"

A little insecure in our masculinity are we ?

Now that's a persuasive, articulate, highly creative, response.

Tell me.

Do you have the velvet Elvis, or the velvet "Dogs Playing Poker" over your 72 inch HDTV that you bought with that unemployment check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs