Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13071 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being all huffy with your chest puffed out, little big-man.
You posted some ridiculous drivel from someone at the very top of a company that is a perfect icon of the worst of American business practices -
And you got called out on it. You looked like a fool. A money-grubbing dollar-worshiping sycophantic pompous little fool.
And we all laughed and laughed at how pathetic you are. And then we moved on.
All your angry posturing isn't going to change what has already transpired, it's not going to change anybody's mind, and it's not going to make you feel any less embarrassed.
So for the sake of sanity - grow up.
Oh, the irony of this post...

The poster still can't refute the points made by Ed Conard, attack them and attack the person that posted them.

"You posted some ridiculous drivel"

Dispute the points. You can't so go try to go around them.

"And we all laughed and laughed at how pathetic you are. And then we moved on."

Imagine the people laughing at you...

"So for the sake of sanity - grow up."

Typical of the clueless and uneducated, the irony is laughable...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#13072 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the delay.
I was busy actually managing a company and earning revenue to provide incomes for my employees and pay taxes to support Right Wingers on Social Security and Medicare.
Please allow me to explain real world economics again.
Again, I know the concepts of "free trade" "free markets", like Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, are fun to imagine - the just don't exist. They never have. They never will.
So any conversation that starts with an assumption that free trade or free markets exist is already destined to fail.
Nobody actually wants a level playing field. All capitalists use government, and any other methodology to create an unfair playing field to their advantage.
We want to force others to pay the costs of our pollution, labor, supplies, and infrastructure.
That's called externalizing costs.
That's why all those capitalist sports team owners demand taxpayers pay for the astounds in which their teams make hundreds of millions of dollars.
That's why WalMart wants taxpayers to provide healthcare for their employees through Medicaid, and Emergency Rooms.
Next, the cost of labor, like any cost, is not necessarily related to the price of a product.
Lower labor costs generally mean higher profits- not lower prices.
The provider of any product or service sells that product or service for the highest price it will bring, regardless of that products cost.
Whether it costs $1.00 or $50.00 to manufacture or provide, the price will be the highest price it will bring.
That's why Apple IPhones still cost $500.00 although they're manufactured overseas with labor costs at mere pennies an hour, with no pensions, and no benefits for the child labor and prison labor used.
That's why a Rolex Milgauss with a "Green" dial costs $1,000 more than a Rolex Milgauss with a black dial, even though they costs exactly the same to manufacture.
That's why some running shoes cost $200, when other running shoes that cost more to manufacture sell at a lower price.
Please, actually consider these indisputable facts.
You will change your mind and come to realize that unions provide a means if creating and maintaining a Middle Class, and there is absolutely no reason to assume they increase costs.
Instead, unions help transfer some of the exploding profits to the employees who's extraordinarily high productivity helps create those profits.
Those employees in turn use the increased incomes to buy products and services that further increase demand, that creates increased profits.
That's why Henry Ford said the key to making money was selling a product a price low enough, and paying employees wages high enough, to allow the employee to purchase the product they produce.
Brilliant post. Good Job.

Too bad those who need to read it the most can't get their ADD under control long enough to read a few words.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#13073 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We should thank him for allowing normal Americans to exploit him to show how dangerously disturbed Right Wing Wackos truly are.
Defending Bain Capital, is like defending child molesters selling crack to handicapped children at an orphanage.
These RWW's are disturbed individuals. They have no morals at all, despite always saying "God". Their only loyalty is to their egos and the almighty dollar.
The WB

Abbeville, GA

#13074 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't get much simpler than that. How to make money in America these days:
Step 1: Produce Nothing.
Step 2: Gamble with somebody elses money.
Step 3: Skim off the top.
Step 4: Do things that anybody with a conscience wouldn't do.
Step 5: Put the money in your pocket.
Step 6: Leave somebody else to pay for the clean-up and expenses.
Step 7: Make sure you didn't produce ANYTHING ever, because that might be too much like work.
Step 8: Move the money to somewhere it won't be taxed.
Step 9: Pay bonuses to your partners with "loan" money from an out-of-country subsidiary.
The business model of higher education in America. Good of you to point it out.
The WB

Abbeville, GA

#13075 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
These RWW's are disturbed individuals. They have no morals at all, despite always saying "God". Their only loyalty is to their egos and the almighty dollar.
Another intellectually dishonest post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13076 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't the words of God. They're the words of either Paul or Tertius, it's not absolutely sure which. And they aren't the direct words - they're the words after 2000 years of translation, many times by hand, and sometimes with agendas as the books of the bible were assembled of the years.
Not the words of God.
Actually CB, scholars have been amazed at the faithfulness of the scriptures when compared with the earliest copies we have. When the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and studied, the accuracy of the Old Testament as we have it today and that reflected in the Scrolls was stunning. The Book of Isaiah had only three words that were different - and that was in spelling only. The New Testament is much the same. The earliest written copies we have are from the 2nd-3rd century, but that puts them within 150 - 250 years of the original manuscripts and we have hundreds of copies of the New Testament from the next few hundred years that have been compared and contrasted for accuracy. In contrast, Caesar's "Gallic Wars", considered a classic of ancient literature and "the definitive text" of the Gallic Wars is known to us by only 9 copies of a manuscript that was written 900 years after Caesar wrote them. And yet no one questions the accuracy of the "Gallic Wars".
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#13077 May 23, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony of this post...
The poster still can't refute the points made by Ed Conard, attack them and attack the person that posted them.
"You posted some ridiculous drivel"
Dispute the points. You can't so go try to go around them.
"And we all laughed and laughed at how pathetic you are. And then we moved on."
Imagine the people laughing at you...
"So for the sake of sanity - grow up."
Typical of the clueless and uneducated, the irony is laughable...
The IRONY is laughable - in fact it's down-right hilarious. What makes it so funny is that YOU don't see the real irony.

You're a laughable little man. But you're so convinced you're something.

Thanks for the great job you're doing promoting the Democratic Party. It's greatly appreciated.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13078 May 23, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. I'm seeing you 'people' contradict yourselves over and over and over.

Are we $7 an hour trailer park junkies or are we rich, selfish yacht cruising Mr. Howell's rolling and bathing in the dollar bills earned by poor liberals sweat?
Get your stereotypes straight. Geeesh.
There are, and always have been two types of Right Wingers.

The smart ones are Cheneys, Rumsfelds, Trumps, etc., who understand everything Right Wingers profess is absolute b.s.

They consider themselves to be the new feudal kings - which is fairly accurate as they enjoy lives that would have made feudal kings cringe with envy.

The second kind are the serfs.

Serfs disgust the feudal kings.

The Rich Right Wingers consider serfs to be tools, too ignorant to grasp that all serfs fight so hard for, is completely contrary to the country's best interests as well as the serfs own.

They consider serfs to be the ignorant 47%ers,(remember that video), easily manipulated into further cutting taxes on billionaires, further transferring wealth from everyone else to them, and sacrificing sons in idiotic wars to protect multinational profits.

Rich Right Wingers wouldn't let the serfs in their homes in a million years unless your there to scrub the floors,(at less than minimum wage).

They laugh at the serfs that work so hard to cause you and your children to become serfs to the new feudal kings.

Then there are the Right Wing Wackos a/k/a the "serfs".

Like 1938 Germany, they are manipulated with hate and fear into aligning themselves with the Rich Right Wingers.

The RWW/Serfs believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that someday, if only they suck up to their feudal kings enough, they might win the lottery of life, and become feudal kings.

And I might grow to be 6 foot 4 and have a full head of hair.
ChicknButt

Abbeville, GA

#13079 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRONY is laughable - in fact it's down-right hilarious. What makes it so funny is that I don't see the real irony.
I'm a laughable little man. But I'm so convinced I'm something.
I'm doing a great job exposing the Democratic Party. I know it's greatly appreciated by honest level headed people.
That's better.
ChicknButt

Abbeville, GA

#13080 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We LWW's are disturbed individuals. We have no morals at all. My only loyalty is to my egos and the almighty dollar.
Yup
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13081 May 23, 2013
rebuttal wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives are all about taking someone else's money. Didn't your mother teach you to leave your hands off others' property?
Progressives are generally severely truth challenged as well.
The end justifies the means in their self absorbed little minds.
Your bunch in control of the government would have been destroyed by the media and all of you foolish progressive minions had those in control been of the wrong political party. Let's face it, progressives are blindly Democrat no matter what.
You can worship Dear leader all you want, but leave the sane people out of your twisted picture of Amerika as you see it.
As Right Wing Wackos continue to enjoy all the benefits unions and moderates and progressives and democrats provide,

they just keep being the selfish, greedy, deadbeat, freeloading scabs that RWWs are famous for being.

But Right Wingers need not worry, we Normal Americans will continue to carry the load for then as we always have.

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#13082 May 23, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>Good post. Thank-you.
You might find an article about the rioting in Sweden interesting as it addresses some of the issues facing the US today.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/multiculturalism-b...
Most people don't pay attention to those 3 little finger nations, but it's a very telling precursor for the rest of us.

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#13083 May 23, 2013
You're now quoting--and responding--to yourself, Chicknbutt?

May I axe why?
Informed Opinion

Abbeville, GA

#13085 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
There are, and always have been two types of Left Wingers.
The smart ones are Clintons, Trippis, Cuomos,Soros, etc., who understand everything Left Wingers profess is absolute b.s.
They consider themselves to be the new feudal kings - which is fairly accurate as they enjoy lives that would have made feudal kings cringe with envy.
The second kind are the serfs.
Serfs disgust the feudal kings.
The Rich Left Wingers consider serfs to be tools, too ignorant to grasp that all serfs fight so hard for, is completely contrary to the country's best interests as well as the serfs own.
They consider serfs to be the ignorant 47%ers, easily manipulated into further raising taxes on productive middle class folks, further transferring wealth from everyone else to them, and sacrificing sons in idiotic wars to protect their power.
Rich Left Wingers wouldn't let the serfs in their homes in a million years unless your there to scrub the floors,(at less than minimum wage).
They laugh at the serfs that work so hard to cause you and your children to become serfs to the new feudal kings.
Then there are the Left Wing Wackos a/k/a the "serfs" Maddow, Matthews, et al.
Like 1938 Germany, they are manipulated with hate and fear into aligning themselves with the Rich Left Wingers.
The LWW/Serfs believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that someday, if only they suck up to their feudal kings enough, they might win the lottery of life, and become feudal kings.
And I might grow to be 6 foot 4 and have a full head of hair and the ability to be honest.
See? There's hope for me.
The WB

Abbeville, GA

#13086 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As Right Wing Wackos continue to enjoy all the benefits unions and moderates and progressives and democrats provide,
they just keep being the selfish, greedy, deadbeat, freeloading scabs that RWWs are famous for being.
But Right Wingers need not worry, we Normal Americans will continue to carry the load for then as we always have.
\You couldn't carry a napkin.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13087 May 23, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Laughing at the few die hard republicans on this forum who can't accept the fact that their party is scattered blown apart,fractured and hopefully soon defunct. The madder they get the happier I become.
Don't get too happy. The IRS scandel has legs.

Location hidden

#13088 May 23, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. I'm seeing you 'people' contradict yourselves over and over and over.
Are we $7 an hour trailer park junkies or are we rich, selfish yacht cruising Mr. Howell's rolling and bathing in the dollar bills earned by poor liberals sweat?
Get your stereotypes straight. Geeesh.
LOL GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! The left wing loonies on this forum are hilarious, aren't they?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13089 May 23, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww shucks, Bill. Accept it, you have egg on your face. And your wife wants you to take out the garbage again.
Your wife already took it out, didn't she?...

Location hidden

#13090 May 23, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Well we will all have to pray for poor syn and the fewer and fewer like her. At least to vent on these forums may keep these fewer and fewer by the day republicans from climbing up on top of a building somewhere in downtown America with an assault rifle and really make fools out of themselves! Notice how they are becoming weirder and stranger as time goes by? I truly believe many will lose what little brains they ever had.
Glad to see I've REALLY gotten under your skin. Yaaaaaaay me!!!!!! Your posts are SO cerebral. Wow. You sure are sthmart.*laughing out loud*
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13091 May 23, 2013
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>It is very sad. But we know God is in control so worry not.
Invoking God is very problematical.

My God, or your God ?

My God says I'm right about everything.

Since God is on my side, anyone who disagrees with me, disagrees with God.

I always wondered about those Civil War battles where both sides prayed for God's help.

Why was God "Pro-South" at Fredericksburg ?

Why was God "Pro-North" at Gettysburg ?

Why did He/She decide the South should prevail at Manassas, if He/She intended the South would eventually lose.

Was that your God's doing, it wouldn't have been mine ?

I also wonder, why doesn't God like the Cubs ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Jul 26 Concerned 125
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr '16 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr '16 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr '16 Waggey 14
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr '16 al3abmix 1
Lookinlikeamofo Apr '16 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr '16 Jabudydubz 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance