United States

#10645 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
More States need to ban this..
"Missouri Legislature Bans UN Agenda 21."
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Missouri_Legis...
You folks actually believe this crap? goodgodamighty! Come on say you don't.
The key word in the link is….see if you can spot it.
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/08/15/5... -
garbage-agenda-21-conspiracy-t heories-as-its-national-platfo rm/
This from the article- so well put>
"It just seems that on issue after issue after issue we are no longer having disagreements about a certain set of facts. Instead we have two sides presenting absolute alternative realities. And the bottom line, I think, is that from the political right, or the far right, that we are seeing almost nothing but a string of conspiracy theories that have virtually nothing to do with reality. So we cannot even have a rational debate about things that we admittedly disagree about. Instead, we spend our time fending off utterly baseless, fear-mongering conspiracy theories that prevent us moving forward in any way as a society."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10646 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of a poorly written analogy, you must be at least 76 with onset of alzheimer's.
It's not an analogy. It's not even close to an analogy. It couldn't even be mistaken as an analogy by a certified idiot. Only by you.

It is a statement. It is straight-up saying what it means to say.

By the way:

How old are you? We noticed that you didn't answer.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10647 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>I like your Newsmax link.

Did you know that they suggested a MILITARY COUP to remove PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Barack Obama?

It's true:

On September 29, 2009, NewsMax ran an article by John L. Perry titled Obama Risks a Domestic Military Intervention that suggested a military coup to "resolve the Obama problem." Perry also wrote that a coup, while not "ideal," may be preferable to "Obama's radical ideal, and would "restore and defend the Constitution." Newsmax has since removed the column from its Website, but the entire text of the article has been preserved elsewhere on the Web.[5][6]
Right Wing Wackos expressing traitorous beliefs suggesting the elected President of the United States be overthrown by force.

Please, I'm shocked !

Say it isn't so.

Why next thing you know you'll be claiming Right Wing Wackos want to force Christian prayers and services into our public schools; demand claims of religious magic be taught as equal to science; and that gays are more dangerous to the sanctity of marriage than Right Wing politicians cheating on their wives and servicing other men in airport bathrooms.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10648 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of a poorly written analogy, you must be at least 76 with onset of alzheimer's.
AMERICA DEMANDS ANSWERS !!!

Odd,(no really it isn't),

Did Newsmax actually publish the article as indicated ?

Did the article encourage the violent overthrow of the government if the United States ?

If so - do you disavow any such publication as traitorous ?

Do you now, or have you ever in the past supported the violent overthrow of the government of the United States ?

NO MORE COVER UPS !

Arguing like Right Wing Wackos is fun - and it's easy because it doesn't require knowledge or thought.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#10649 May 12, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Perhaps this poster could "Educate yourself...", too.

Charges for a procedure, visit, test, etc. are pretty much useless any more as the insurance companies, managed care, etc. have determined what they will pay each of the aforementioned items....
Thank you for makling the point that it is not only Medicare that arbitrarily decides how much it will pay "not because of new information, but simply because of a bureaucratic decision."

As the NPR article points out, actual cost to the consumer is entirely dependent upon the negoiating power of their insurance provider, the health care provider, and where they live.

And woe be the poor sap who can't afford health insurance, they get charged to the max, then a percentage is written off as charity, and the poor sap still can't handle the balance, is left to face bankruptcy or hounding by debt collectors.

Actually, arbitrarily is exactly how it works when medical practices get letters stating that "Medicare will be cutting reimbursements for x procedure from $75 to $60 - not because of new information, but simply because of a bureaucratic decision. And those "wildly inflated costs" include covering the costs of patients who do not pay their bill and malpractice insurance that continues to go up - now if anyone really wanted to bring down medical costs, tort reform would make a HUGE difference - I wonder why that wasn't done, oh, silly me - trial lawyers have Democrats in their back pockets.
==========
Hospital Costs Go Public: What Changes In Health Care?
May 08, 2013 1:00 PM
http://www.npr.org/2013/05/08/182295999/drama...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10650 May 12, 2013
Thanks,NRA and Republicans:

NEW ORLEANS — Gunmen opened fire on people marching in a neighborhood Mother's Day parade in New Orleans on Sunday, wounding at least 19.

The shooting – described by the FBI as a flare-up of street violence – shattered the festive mood surrounding the parade that drew hundreds of people to the 7th Ward neighborhood of modest row houses not far from the French Quarter. Cell phone video taken in the aftermath of the shooting shows victims lying on the ground, blood on the pavement and others bending over to comfort them.

You guys are doing a FINE job insuring that guns aren't a problem in America. No further measures are necessary.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10651 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
MINI REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP EXTRA EDITION: Mitch McConnell.

Mitch McConnell is of course a Republican Senator from Kentucky. He has the extremely powerful position of Senate Minority Leader.

His home state of Kentucky is an absolute disaster on all fronts: fiscally, health care, environmentally, employment wise and in every other meaningful measure.

He stands for everything you would expect from a current Republican, including opposing every word President Obama says.
----------

Hypocritically - he requested money for Federal Green-projects in his home state:

But Mr. McConnell, of Kentucky, is one of several prominent Republicans who have worked to steer federal money to clean-energy projects in their home states, Energy Department documents show.

Mr. McConnell made two personal appeals in 2009, asking Energy Secretary Steven Chu to approve as much as $235 million in federal loans for a plant to build electric vehicles in Franklin, Ky.

Federal lobbying disclosure records show that Mr. McConnellÂ’s support for the project came after Zap Motor hired a Kentucky-based lobbyist, Robert Babbage, who has been a frequent contributor to Mr. McConnellÂ’s campaigns and boasts on his own Internet site about his close ties to Mr. McConnell.
----------

Now let's look at Zap Motors:

ZAP sold a lot of shares based on its intention to sell Smart cars, but that deal fell through, leading Daimler-Chrysler, the Smart car's manufacturer, to say that ZAP's behavior revealed "both the sham nature of its purported business and a lack of trustworthiness that is nothing short of stunning."
----------

Mitch McConnell - Another prime example of Republicans failure to conduct the business of the United States Citizens honestly and with honor.
----------

Where is the Republican outrage?
It gets worse for buffoon McConnell.

Is it possible for a Right Wing Wacko to be more obviously a Right Wing Wacko hypocrite than to filibuster against your own bill.

This moronic corporate shill actually filibustered to prevent the Senate from voting on his own bill.

..... Senate negotiations took a strange turn on Thursday when Republican Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was forced to filibuster a vote that he had called for himself.

It started when McConnell demanded an up or down vote on a measure that would allow the president to have more authority in raising the debt ceiling.

Democrats agreed that voting for a permanent solution to the debt ceiling was the fiscally responsible thing to do.

McConnell was forced to turn around and say "I object," filibustering his own suggestion.

How painfully stupid would Right Wing Wackos have to be to vote for someone who filibusters to keep his own legislation from passing ?

At least it's entertaining.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#10652 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
...But Mr. McConnell, of Kentucky, is one of several prominent Republicans who have worked to steer federal money to clean-energy projects in their home states, Energy Department documents show.

Mr. McConnell made two personal appeals in 2009, asking Energy Secretary Steven Chu to approve as much as $235 million in federal loans for a plant to build electric vehicles in Franklin, Ky.
Somebody thinks that the government should be picking winners and losers, especially if they reside in your home state.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10653 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
MINI REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP EXTRA EDITION: Mitch McConnell.
Mitch McConnell is of course a Republican Senator from Kentucky. He has the extremely powerful position of Senate Minority Leader.
His home state of Kentucky is an absolute disaster on all fronts: fiscally, health care, environmentally, employment wise and in every other meaningful measure.
He stands for everything you would expect from a current Republican, including opposing every word President Obama says.
----------
Hypocritically - he requested money for Federal Green-projects in his home state:
On the Senate floor and the television airwaves, Senator Mitch McConnell has lambasted the Obama administration over what he has described as its failed efforts to stimulate new jobs through clean-energy projects backed with billions of dollars in federal loans or other assistance.
But Mr. McConnell, of Kentucky, is one of several prominent Republicans who have worked to steer federal money to clean-energy projects in their home states, Energy Department documents show.
“I hope you will realize the importance of such job creation to Kentucky,” Mr. McConnell said in a July 2009 memo supporting an application from Zap Motor Manufacturing.
Federal lobbying disclosure records show that Mr. McConnell’s support for the project came after Zap Motor hired a Kentucky-based lobbyist, Robert Babbage, who has been a frequent contributor to Mr. McConnell’s campaigns and boasts on his own Internet site about his close ties to Mr. McConnell.
----------
Now let's look at Zap Motors:
A feature article in the April 2008 issue of Wired alleged that "ZAP has taken millions from investors and dealers eager to see the company's line of green cars hit the road. But that line has never materialized." The article alleges that board members issued themselves large amounts of company stock and warrants and made misleading claims about the company's prospects, allowing them to enrich themselves at the expense of dealers who bought franchises and did not receive the cars that they were expecting to sell. While the company sold the low-end Xebra for a number of years, more expensive, higher-performance models have been repeatedly announced but not produced.[75]
ZAP sold a lot of shares based on its intention to sell Smart cars, but that deal fell through, leading Daimler-Chrysler, the Smart car's manufacturer, to say that ZAP's behavior revealed "both the sham nature of its purported business and a lack of trustworthiness that is nothing short of stunning."
----------
Mitch McConnell - Another prime example of Republicans failure to conduct the business of the United States Citizens honestly and with honor.
----------
Where is the Republican outrage?

Outrage.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10654 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an analogy. It's not even close to an analogy. It couldn't even be mistaken as an analogy by a certified idiot. Only by you.
By the way:

And had nothing, zilch, nada to do with my post, so why did you post it? as for answer to questions, liberaces very seldom if ever answer straight up questions.

I'm seven and walk circles around you liberace.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10655 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm frustrated that you keep behaving and speaking like somebody who is 13. You truly are juvenile. You're exactly like somebody who hasn't yet expunged the teenage years from their brain and learned to speak and think like an adult.
Let me ask this directly: How old are you? Do you even have a voter registration card? Did you cast a ballot in the 2004 presidential election? How about 2008? How about 2012?
The King of Irony strikes again...
Daly

Columbus, GA

#10656 May 12, 2013
I promise I won't vote for McConnell here in GEORGIA.
Thanks for the tip.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10657 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"It just seems that on issue after issue after issue we are no longer having disagreements about a certain set of facts. Instead we have two sides presenting absolute alternative realities. And the bottom line, I think, is that from the political right, or the far right, that we are seeing almost nothing but a string of conspiracy theories that have virtually nothing to do with reality. So we cannot even have a rational debate about things that we admittedly disagree about. Instead, we spend our time fending off utterly baseless, fear-mongering conspiracy theories that prevent us moving forward in any way as a society."

You have a reading comprehension you say?

I reported what the MS State government did, just a report. By the way, if you dont know anything about the UN, you might wanna read up on it. In addition to the agenda 21 project, it now wants to drop the dollar as the world trading standard. If it happens you can burn your money to heat your home, that's all the good it will do you.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10658 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA DEMANDS ANSWERS !!!
Odd,(no really it isn't),
Did Newsmax actually publish the article as indicated ?
Did the article encourage the violent overthrow of the government if the United States ?
If so - do you disavow any such publication as traitorous ?
Do you now, or have you ever in the past supported the violent overthrow of the government of the United States ?
NO MORE COVER UPS !
Arguing like Right Wing Wackos is fun - and it's easy because it doesn't require knowledge or thought.

If you cant keep up with the conservation, go play your fiddle/faddle.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10659 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh my!

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10660 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Thanks,NRA and Republicans:
NEW ORLEANS — Gunmen opened fire on people marching in a neighborhood Mother's Day parade in New Orleans on Sunday, wounding at least 19.
The shooting – described by the FBI as a flare-up of street violence – shattered the festive mood surrounding the parade that drew hundreds of people to the 7th Ward neighborhood of modest row houses not far from the French Quarter. Cell phone video taken in the aftermath of the shooting shows victims lying on the ground, blood on the pavement and others bending over to comfort them.
You guys are doing a FINE job insuring that guns aren't a problem in America. No further measures are necessary.

Are you going to turn in your gun?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10661 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>And had nothing, zilch, nada to do with my post, so why did you post it? as for answer to questions, liberaces very seldom if ever answer straight up questions.

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Right Wing Wacko Congressional leaders announced today that reports from Blairsville have surfaced that Mike's Seafood does not provide full table service.

RWW sources say the absence of table service is further evidence that Obama caused 09/11,(even though Bush was president at the time), and the 13 attacks on American embassies and consulates that occurred when Bush and his Wing Wacko Gand reigned supreme.

Right Wing Wackos in the House announced hearings will be held to determine:

WHY DOESN'T MIKE'S SEAFOOD HAVE FULL TABLE SERVICE ?;

WHEN DID OBAMA LEARN ABOUT IT;
and

WHY DIDN'T OBAMA SEND ASSISTANCE TO THE BELEAGUERED AMERICANS SUFFERING WITHOUT FULL TABLE SERVICE IN BLAIRSVILLE, GEORGIA ?

America deserves answers.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10662 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way:
That's all you have to do is ask them how old they are. LOL. You'll find out that they're all probaly about 70 1/2 years old. Stuck in the past. With no real future. I really do feel sorry for them.

Must not be drinkin tonight Chickn huh? It sounds like you have a hangover. I go back to work tmrw. So it will probaly be awhile before I have the time to get on here again, but I'll check in every so often. If these bunch of losers gang up on you I'll cuss them out so as you don't lose your credibility by being vulgar. I don't care because I am a nasty MF'er. Good thing my ole lady likes it when I pull her hair and talk dirty to her. LoL.

I'll probaly regret saying that, because it will probaly open the door to a bunch of pervs to talk about my wife and I'm more than a little sensitive about my wife and kids. I sleep good at night though knowing that I don't need 100 round clips to protect them. I got a Jesus looking out for them and me. Also I'm hell when I'm well. GN. Bye
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10663 May 12, 2013
The liberaces in congress are going to have to make soon about where they stand on the hearings.

Election 2014 is coming soon and they have to get re-elected so we'll be able to see if they stand for law and order or crooked lying and shiftiness.

Soon there will be 2 hearings going on, Benghazi and the IRS fiasco.

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10664 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And had nothing, zilch, nada to do with my post, so why did you post it? as for answer to questions, liberaces very seldom if ever answer straight up questions.
Ok, so you're going to deflect on your Grammar idiocy and pretend it didn't happen. Whatever.

Next two claims:

1.) You're seven.- You're lying.
2.) You walk circles around me.- You're delusional. I think you're forgetting about the 2 MASSIVE intellectual smack-downs I gave you right here in this thread, not to mention the multiple smaller ones.

Next Issue:

How old are you? I've noticed you've avoided this repeatedly. You won't even confirm if you've got a voter registration card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs