Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10623 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous you can't control what is posted and you can't control the conversation. More than likely it has something to do with your user name, a rooster with a chicken butt.
I'm frustrated that you keep behaving and speaking like somebody who is 13. You truly are juvenile. You're exactly like somebody who hasn't yet expunged the teenage years from their brain and learned to speak and think like an adult.

Let me ask this directly: How old are you? Do you even have a voter registration card? Did you cast a ballot in the 2004 presidential election? How about 2008? How about 2012?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10625 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
More States need to ban this..
"Missouri Legislature Bans UN Agenda 21."
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Missouri_Legis...
Just one more reason why we need the UN out of the US and the US out of the UN. It has become nothing but a platform for third world dictators and virtual marxists. Between the Oil for Food scandal and the Peacekeepers Sexual abuse scandal - is there any accountability whatsoever? And when you end up having some of the worst human rights abusers actually ON the human rights council - it is time to realize Common Sense has left the building and it is time to leave.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10626 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>This is the libbotomy's paranoia not according to Garp, but according to IO.

Bilderberg,
Trilateral Commission,
Council of Foreign Relations,
North American Union,
Now why would the IRS select "Tea Party" organizations for special attention ?

Damn - the IRS was actually selecting organizations that profess hatred of paying taxes for extra attention to see if they are complying with the tax code.

Why, that's as outrageous as the National Association of Arsonists getting special attention from the Fire Marshall.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10627 May 12, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>This is a hoot coming from a lying hack like you.
Wow.

You almost forgot to rebut the facts and the obvious exposing of Right Wing Wacko hypocrisy.

Wait ... You didn't forget.

You just can't.

Location hidden

#10628 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS ADMITTED it was targeting organizations that WERE MOST LIKELY TO Be ABUSING THEIR 501(c) status.
Let's look at this quote from Republican Rep. Paul Brown (GA):
<quoted text>
So to understand you correctly -
When it comes to Republican US Rep Paul Broun - you SUPPORT targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.
When it come to the IRS doing audits of Tea Party and Republican Propaganda Factories, you're OUTRAGED by targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.
Is that about right? It sounds like typical RWW hypocrisy.
Are you REALLY going to try and defend using a government agency with virtually unlimited power to persecute those organizations whose only "crime" is that they DISAGREE with the current administration - REALLY - never mind, you are obviously lost to all reason. You really were born 100 years too late, you would have been so at home in Stalin's USSR.

Location hidden

#10629 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm frustrated that you keep behaving and speaking like somebody who is 13. You truly are juvenile. You're exactly like somebody who hasn't yet expunged the teenage years from their brain and learned to speak and think like an adult.
Let me ask this directly: How old are you? Do you even have a voter registration card? Did you cast a ballot in the 2004 presidential election? How about 2008? How about 2012?
It is hilarious for you to be calling out ANYONE on the supposed "juvenile" content of their posts - absolutely hilarious.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10630 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

Frustration is a 2 way street but I'm not on it so you must be going back and forth, chickens do that as anyone knows.

Here is a good example of a poor analogy posted by you. The twains in the post dont meet but just like a true liberal you just keep posting sorry crap. There is no hope for you when it comes to an analysis of anything a conservative posts. All you do is cry and whine because I point out your failings.

"When it comes to Republican US Rep Paul Broun - you SUPPORT targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.

When it come to the IRS doing audits of Tea Party and Republican Propaganda Factories, you're OUTRAGED by targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot."

Location hidden

#10631 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would the IRS select "Tea Party" organizations for special attention ?
Damn - the IRS was actually selecting organizations that profess hatred of paying taxes for extra attention to see if they are complying with the tax code.
Why, that's as outrageous as the National Association of Arsonists getting special attention from the Fire Marshall.
No, if you bothered to read the link, they targeted organizations who "criticized the government" and actually encouraged understanding of "GASP" those inflammatory documents called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And guess what, targeting organizations who "criticize the government" is AGAINST THE LAW - Article 2 of NIxon Impeachment documents. NEXT.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10632 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
You almost forgot to rebut the facts and the obvious exposing of Right Wing Wacko hypocrisy.
Wait ... You didn't forget.
You just can't.

As usual, nothing was said by you.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10633 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hilarious for you to be calling out ANYONE on the supposed "juvenile" content of their posts - absolutely hilarious.

We'll be arguing soon which one is the youngest, I say he's an old fart.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10634 May 12, 2013
Here's a juvenile posts for liberaces.

too bad there are not more "HONEST" LIBERACES in the demo party.

"Dennis Kucinich: Obama's Benghazi Response 'Political'"
Now who would've thought Obama would be political with 4 lives.

"The U.S. went into Benghazi under the assumption that there was going to be a massacre there, Kucinich said. "So we went there to protect the Libyan people. We couldn't go into Benghazi to protect our own Americans who were serving there? I'm offended by this, and there has to be real answers to the questions that are being raised."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/kucinich-ben...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10635 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be arguing soon which one is the youngest, I say he's an old fart.
I noticed you didn't answer the question.
How old are you Bored?
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10636 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what was in Hillary's coffee, what was in yours to explain the complete idiocy of this and your two posts prior? But then this is the level to which you usually sink when you have nothing of any substance to offer to counter the posts you object to - nothing better than juvenile blathering. I guess you simply do not realize how foolish it makes you look.
Obama went to bed late on the night the consulate in Libya was attacked.

WHY COULDN'T HE SLEEP ?

DID HE HAVE HIS USUAL SNACK OF MILK AND GINGERBREAD COOKIES ?

WHY WEREN'T THERE AS MANY CRUMBS AS USUAL ?

Right Wing Wackos demand answers.

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10637 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
Here's a juvenile posts for liberaces.
too bad there are not more "HONEST" LIBERACES in the demo party.
"Dennis Kucinich: Obama's Benghazi Response 'Political'"
Now who would've thought Obama would be political with 4 lives.
"The U.S. went into Benghazi under the assumption that there was going to be a massacre there, Kucinich said. "So we went there to protect the Libyan people. We couldn't go into Benghazi to protect our own Americans who were serving there? I'm offended by this, and there has to be real answers to the questions that are being raised."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/kucinich-ben...
I like your Newsmax link.

Did you know that they suggested a MILITARY COUP to remove PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Barack Obama?

It's true:

On September 29, 2009, NewsMax ran an article by John L. Perry titled Obama Risks a Domestic Military Intervention that suggested a military coup to "resolve the Obama problem." Perry also wrote that a coup, while not "ideal," may be preferable to "Obama's radical ideal, and would "restore and defend the Constitution." Newsmax has since removed the column from its Website, but the entire text of the article has been preserved elsewhere on the Web.[5][6]
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10638 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS ADMITTED it was targeting organizations that WERE MOST LIKELY TO Be ABUSING THEIR 501(c) status.

Let's look at this quote from Republican Rep. Paul Brown (GA):

REPUBLICAN PAUL BROWN wrote, "On Fox News in May 2011, Broun said regarding political correctness, "Well, Shannon, what happened at the airport is, uh, an elderly lady walked -- ah, followed me behind in the [TSA] screening process, and she was patted down. A little kid was patted down. And this guy in Arab attire just walks right through." He argued that lives and money could be saved by "intelligence" and less "political correctness". "

So to understand you correctly -

When it comes to Republican US Rep Paul Broun - you SUPPORT targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.

When it come to the IRS doing audits of Tea Party and Republican Propaganda Factories, you're OUTRAGED by targeting and profiling to find illegal activity in the most likely spot.

Is that about right? It sounds like typical RWW hypocrisy.
Great great post.

Imagine "targeting" the most likely offenders for scrutiny.

Sounds like efficient use if resources to me.

I love Right Wing Wackos - they bitch the government doesn't "profile" or "target" enough - then when it does - they bitch the government "profiles" and "targets".

Amazingly, they are so insipidly ignorant they are the only ones who can't see their lunacy.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10639 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Just like Benghazi - you don't give a flying F%%K what charges you're throwing around. You just care who they're aimed at.

As your Republican Hero Ronnie Ray-Gun once said: You're operating with an "open mouth and a closed mind".

The more you post the more I'm convinced you're Michele Bachmann. Fervently dedicated to insane principles and concepts.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10640 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your Newsmax link.
Did you know that they suggested a MILITARY COUP to remove PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Barack Obama?
It's true:
On September 29, 2009, NewsMax ran an article by John L. Perry titled Obama Risks a Domestic Military Intervention that suggested a military coup to "resolve the Obama problem." Perry also wrote that a coup, while not "ideal," may be preferable to "Obama's radical ideal, and would "restore and defend the Constitution." Newsmax has since removed the column from its Website, but the entire text of the article has been preserved elsewhere on the Web.[5][6]

Another example of a poorly written analogy, you must be at least 76 with onset of alzheimer's.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10641 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

As your Republican Hero Ronnie Ray-Gun once said: You're operating with an "open mouth and a closed mind".

Imitation of IO's "ronnie ray-gun" is an insult to IO insanity. Also copyright infringement.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10642 May 12, 2013
The conspiracy of liberal media is REAL.

"CBS, ABC Presidents Have Siblings Working for Obama."

Is Obama Covering Up Benghazi Truth? Let Congress Know, Vote Here
Home | Newsfront
Tags: Network | News | Ties | Obama
CBS, ABC Presidents Have Siblings Working for Obama

Sunday, 12 May 2013 03:17 PM

By Greg Richter
Share:
More ...
A A |
Email Us |
Print |
Forward Article

inShare

The presidents of ABC News and CBS News have siblings who work in the Obama administration and are involved with Benghazi.

Political consultant Richard Grenell told "Fox News Watch" that the ties raise concerns as to why the mainstream media has not more aggressively pursued the story.

Story continues below video.

"I think the media's becoming the story, let's face it," Grenell said. "CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the (National Security Council) on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi. Let's call a spade a spade."

Another first by FOX, BAM!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Network-News...

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10643 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Just like Benghazi - you don't give a flying F%%K what charges you're throwing around. You just care who they're aimed at.
You're losing your cool, but what else is new.

Take your problem to Kucinich, he'll understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chamber honors YALL graduates Jun 22 Anonymous 1
News Former members allege church is a cult Jun 15 Beautiful 2
I'm Baaaaaack Jun 12 Cecil Nobles 1
Is Your Child A Talented Soccer Player? Jun 2 SoccerTalent 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) May '17 Stacy in Texas 142
Jamie Adams May '17 Timmy 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May '17 RTC 264

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance