Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 494)

Showing posts 9,861 - 9,880 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a statistical reality: The less educates somebody is the more likely they are to vote Republican.
If there's nothing else we've learned: Republicans hate science and education the way Ronnie James Dio hates dragons.
I think that there is a significant number of folks who seriously want Christianity to be the official religion of the U.S., if not outright theocracy. And they wonder why the U.S. is trailing the rest of the 'first world' in education.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

excuse me "are" a significantů..
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

they are wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no control over your children's sexuality, no matter what you think or believe. Just ask the parent of a gay who waited until they were in their late 20's with a wife and a couple of kids to finally own up to who they really are. You don't make a queer, its just who they are.
I agree with you to a degree. I do believe queers are born that way, but it stil doesn't it make it alright. I say this because I have a couple of queer friends that I grew up with and they've always been sissies. Some people are natural born killers. Is it alright for them to give in to the urge to kill folks. I hope my kids believe in God enough to where even if they have them sick urges to ignore them.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't research. They just let Fox News wash over them from the tv every night. If Fox doesn't tell them something happened - then it doesn't exist.
That is apparently true.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You and OMTE should get married, you both have foul mouths produced by foul brains.
When you have to speak about foul things like republicans sometimes you have to use the only language there is to describe them!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I know you don't like me, but I could have used a little help explaining the sanctity of marriage yesterday to these devil worshiping fa**ots. You're always so quick to use God to defend yourself against me.
Hey ricky:
LMAO- Then there would have been two casualties instead of just the one. Cry baby.

http://reason.com/archives/2013/04/05/the-sci...
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

What a nice bright sunny day in the Heartland, republicans are down and out and let's hope and pray they stay there. Notice all the division in there party? God said"How can a house divided stand" so true.
truth

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE: You must have taken your chill pill. Generally, I would say your language is pathetic, but I was expecting you to chew them up and spit them out. Cursing someone because of politics is ridiculous but those posters literally attacked your family. Sic em! That is your family and they have no right to go there. BTW- I am certain you could care less but i agree with you on the sanctity of marriage (man/woman). And abortions!
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ricky:
LMAO- Then there would have been two casualties instead of just the one. Cry baby.
http://reason.com/archives/2013/04/05/the-sci...
Hey fa**ot I hope your b*t*h of a mama burns in hell to for creating an abomination like you.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
What a nice bright sunny day in the Heartland, republicans are down and out and let's hope and pray they stay there. Notice all the division in there party? God said"How can a house divided stand" so true.
It does look beautiful out there. God has blessed us today. No rain in the sky and no republicans in the White House. Thank you Jesus.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fa**ot I hope your b*t*h of a mama burns in hell to for creating an abomination like you.
You better breath in a bag before you pass out ricky.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using Benghazi for political purposes is nothing short of distasteful and dishonorable.
That's nothing new:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-...
You're absolutely right, revising talking points for the apparent sole purpose of hiding the truth about an attack that left 4 Americans dead, for the only discernible reason of not wanting any embarrassment leading up to an election is "distasteful and dishonorable."

Just as "distasteful and dishonorable" as using grieving parents to push gun control legislation that, had it been in existence at the time of the shootings, would have made no difference whatsoever in the killer's ability to get a gun.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, revising talking points for the apparent sole purpose of hiding the truth about an attack that left 4 Americans dead, for the only discernible reason of not wanting any embarrassment leading up to an election is "distasteful and dishonorable."
Just as "distasteful and dishonorable" as using grieving parents to push gun control legislation that, had it been in existence at the time of the shootings, would have made no difference whatsoever in the killer's ability to get a gun.
You're hopelessly brainwashed. No disrespect meant, it's just an empirical observation.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe you are upsetting me fa**ot? As long as you don't put disgusting a$$ filth on here like you did yesterday I'm fine. You think you were helping your cause, but in fact you just showed everyone just how gross you queers really are. Oh yeah to compare me to Rick Santorum is a compliment. He is a good man. Unlike your married in the closet queer loving a$$. You have no real argument.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE, please don't take Tust's bait. This lady is one twisted sista. Trust me, I know.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pose for your class picture, because your a$$ has just been schooled. Punk.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth, Tust, Trust, what difference does it make?
None whatsoever to me. She gives me the creeps. Jeeeper creeepers.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
OMTE: You must have taken your chill pill. Generally, I would say your language is pathetic, but I was expecting you to chew them up and spit them out. Cursing someone because of politics is ridiculous but those posters literally attacked your family. Sic em! That is your family and they have no right to go there. BTW- I am certain you could care less but i agree with you on the sanctity of marriage (man/woman). And abortions!
Them punks don't want none. They're are guests in my house.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Truth, Tust, Trust, what difference does it make?
None whatsoever to me. She gives me the creeps. Jeeeper creeepers.
He/She likes you I think. He/She took up for you the other day when you reported me. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,861 - 9,880 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Jj&b Services Apr 10 Jacksinnj 2
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr 7 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... Apr 2 Lawswon 1
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
bryan county sheriff department Mar 31 screwedupcounty 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Liberty County was issued at April 17 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs