Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You better breath in a bag before you pass out ricky.
Now pose for your class picture, because your a$$ has just been schooled. Punk.
danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth, Tust, Trust, what difference does it make?
None whatsoever to me. She gives me the creeps. Jeeeper creeepers.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
OMTE: You must have taken your chill pill. Generally, I would say your language is pathetic, but I was expecting you to chew them up and spit them out. Cursing someone because of politics is ridiculous but those posters literally attacked your family. Sic em! That is your family and they have no right to go there. BTW- I am certain you could care less but i agree with you on the sanctity of marriage (man/woman). And abortions!
Them punks don't want none. They're are guests in my house.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
He/She likes you I think. He/She took up for you the other day when you reported me. LOL.
danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Well, guess we'll have to wait until next week, for more answers to the Benghazi questions.....what can we discuss?..... We could discuss Hillary as a young attorney being terminated at the end of the Watergate trial. Her DEMOCRATIC supervisor said had she submitted her findings to a judge she wouldve been dis-barred. It's worth the research. Very, very interesting.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

danger zone wrote:
I thought you were a dude, but I was clearly wrong. You are too cute.
a local

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Nobody available

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you use a lot of loose language there in your post. "arbitrarily" - that's not exactly how it works.-ACTUAL COSTS?! It would be nice if those seeking medical treatment COULD pay actual costs rather than wildly inflated costs that have nothing to do with the actual value of services rendered.
As far as doctors getting out of the business because "they aren't making enough" - if SO many physicians are ONLY in it for the money - doesn't that speak for the NEED for a Patient Protection Act? Don't answer. The answer is "YES".
Actually, arbitrarily is exactly how it works when medical practices get letters stating that "Medicare will be cutting reimbursements for x procedure from $75 to $60 - not because of new information, but simply because of a bureaucratic decision. And those "wildly inflated costs" include covering the costs of patients who do not pay their bill and malpractice insurance that continues to go up - now if anyone really wanted to bring down medical costs, tort reform would make a HUGE difference - I wonder why that wasn't done, oh, silly me - trial lawyers have Democrats in their back pockets.

"if SO many physicians are ONLY in it for the money" - now there is a really stupid point - how about using that argument for plumbers - are they ONLY in it for the money, are airline pilots "ONLY in it for the money" - the answer is YES. Everyone is in their profession to make money in order to support themselves and their families - not everyone wants to live off the government. And thank goodness for that, otherwise there wouldn't be hard working Republicans paying the taxes to pay for those who would rather just wait for that check to come in.
a local

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, revising talking points for the apparent sole purpose of hiding the truth about an attack that left 4 Americans dead, for the only discernible reason of not wanting any embarrassment leading up to an election is "distasteful and dishonorable."
Just as "distasteful and dishonorable" as using grieving parents to push gun control legislation that, had it been in existence at the time of the shootings, would have made no difference whatsoever in the killer's ability to get a gun.
I'm reminded of what my Dad told me when I was a kid: You could make Jesus look like a criminal if you wanted to. Little did I know that the best example of that I would ever see was the current bag of "Republicans". I knew the Republican Party when it contained thoughtful politicians with some concern for the health of our society. I don't really know what you call what we have now. And the paranoid lady? Gummints reading everything and listening to everything because its cheaper to keep watch that way. Reliable reporting, not wing-nut blast mail.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, arbitrarily is exactly how it works when medical practices get letters stating that "Medicare will be cutting reimbursements for x procedure from $75 to $60 - not because of new information, but simply because of a bureaucratic decision. And those "wildly inflated costs" include covering the costs of patients who do not pay their bill and malpractice insurance that continues to go up - now if anyone really wanted to bring down medical costs, tort reform would make a HUGE difference - I wonder why that wasn't done, oh, silly me - trial lawyers have Democrats in their back pockets.
"if SO many physicians are ONLY in it for the money" - now there is a really stupid point - how about using that argument for plumbers - are they ONLY in it for the money, are airline pilots "ONLY in it for the money" - the answer is YES. Everyone is in their profession to make money in order to support themselves and their families - not everyone wants to live off the government. And thank goodness for that, otherwise there wouldn't be hard working Republicans paying the taxes to pay for those who would rather just wait for that check to come in.
Teachers aren't only in it for the money. They get paid sh*t and put up with the most sh*t out of anybody on this planet. Just saying. I know you don't respond to foul mouth little boys like me.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
Benghazi:

"Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., says the revelations mean Clinton "should never hold high office again" -- just in case there was any doubt about 2016 implications."

Just in case anybody thought this might not be a political witch-hunt.

The whole objective is to knock the legs out of their biggest opponent in 2016. Insane Republican Senator Rand Paul makes that quite clear.
That's why Paul is also so outraged over the other embassy and consulate attacks I listed, and says no Republican associated with the Bush Administration should ever again hold office.

Oh ... Wait .... He didn't did he ?

And Right Wing Wackos wonder why folks with IQs higher than their lawn furniture can never take RWWs seriously.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again on how many times it's legal to revise an outline you're working on? I also forgot - does that law limiting script revisions apply to everybody, or just Obama?
Removing factual information in order to spin a story is not "revision", it's lying.

"Former State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland expressed concerns about the talking points, writing that they "could be abused by members of Congress to beat the State Department for not paying attention to agency warnings so why would we want to seed the Hill. The reference to al-Sharia was deleted, but Nuland wrote later that night, "these don't resolve all my issues...."
"Deleted from the final talking points were mention of al-Qaida, the experience of fighters in Libya and Islamic extremists,...."

That is a clear admission that political considerations were given priority over the truth.
danger zone

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were a dude, but I was clearly wrong. You are too cute.
Thanks. I like you so much better when you are a gentleman. It becomes you.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Doctors could learn a thing or two from a grade school teacher.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

guest wrote:
Jindal is the one who said-"We have to stop being the party of stupid".
Really?
"FRI MAY 10, 2013 AT 07:30 PM PDT
Louisiana expands vouchers to schools teaching creationism
byLaura Clawson
59 Comments / 59 New
Reposted from Daily Kos Labor by Laura Clawson
attribution: Gage Skidmore
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
The legality of Louisiana's school privatization-via-vouchers program is still up in the air, but Gov. Bobby Jindal is going right ahead expanding it anyway, with money going to a host of creationist Christian schools. In March, the state Supreme Court heard an appeal to a district court judge's ruling that it's unconstitutional to take money from the public schools to fund private schools; that appeal hasn't yet been decided. Apparently Jindal is taking that uncertainty in the manner of drivers who accelerate when a traffic light turns yellow. In northeastern Lousiana, for instance:
All nine schools participating in northeastern Louisiana were awarded additional seats. New Living Word in Ruston received the most, with an additional 117 scholarships for a total of 214 awarded for the 2013-14 school year.[...]
Family Christian Academy will increase from 43 to 104 while Claiborne Christian Academy will increase from 23 to 32. Northeast Louisiana Baptist School will increase from 19 to 20, Old Bethel Christian Academy from 20 to 25, Our Lady of Fatima from 40 to 59, Prevailing Faith Christian Academy from fewer than 10 to 17, Quest School from fewer than 10 to 12 and St. Frederick High School from 11 to 14.
Let's take a look at a few of those schools, shall we? In a Claiborne Christian Academy newsletter:
[T]he principal promotes young-earth creationist talking points from Answers in Genesis, saying,“Our position at CCS on the age of the Earth and other issues is that any theory that goes against God’s Word is in error.” She also claims that scientists are “sinful men” trying to explain the world “without God” so they don’t have to be “morally accountable to Him.”
New Living Word, meanwhile, "has a top-ranked basketball team but no library. Students spend most of the day watching TVs in bare-bones classrooms. Each lesson consists of an instructional DVD that intersperses Biblical verses with subjects such chemistry or composition." New Living Word is not alone in being a "school" at which instruction comes mainly through DVDs or workbooks rather than from trained teachers.
This is what state education money is going to in Louisiana. Jindal and other proponents of privatization say it's done in the name of choice, but the war on public education—on education itself—is barely disguised if you look beyond the press releases.
(Via Diane Ravitch)
Tue May 07, 2013 at 3:59 PM PT: The Louisiana Supreme Court has ruled six to one that the voucher funding mechanism violates the state constitution. Jindal is saying, though, that he'll fund the vouchers some other way, so public funding for creationist teaching is still happening in Louisiana."
If they stop being the Party of the Stupid- they'd have no members.

Hey, RIght Wing Wackos deserve representation too. Just because RWW idea ever implemented resulted in disaster is not legally sufficient to deny RWW the right to vote.

Intellectually, yes - legally no.

Like the Right Wing Wackos say here on TOPIX - don't blame us, blame those dumb enough to vote for us.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It does look beautiful out there. God has blessed us today. No rain in the sky and no republicans in the White House. Thank you Jesus.
Amen and Amen.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe you are upsetting me fa**ot? As long as you don't put disgusting a$$ filth on here like you did yesterday I'm fine. You think you were helping your cause, but in fact you just showed everyone just how gross you queers really are. Oh yeah to compare me to Rick Santorum is a compliment. He is a good man. Unlike your married in the closet queer loving a$$. You have no real argument.
Whatsamatter your conscience won't allow you to spell out your filth in full? Embrace your bigotry and know that every time I call you ricky ricky I'm referring to the definition that I posted before ( I think once is enough for this sensitive crowd. I made my point).
No, no argument except that there is zero evidence that same sex marriage in any way form or fashion negatively affects what you call the "sanctity" of marriage. Your numbers are dwindling so fast you need to run (read: resort to tired worn out attempted insults) so the tsunami doesn't engulf you completely. That's ok there will always be bastions of bigotry and right winged fanaticism in this world and you'll always find like minded folks in the Taliban. Minnesota will soon become the 12th state to legalize same sex marriage (bi-partisan BTW, wham!) and when the brave gay men and women in the military who sacrifice their lives for you are ready to stand up in full and demand that they be given the same rights as the brave straight men and women it'll be all but over with. But still you'll have your Taliban as a fall back.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Paul is also so outraged over the other embassy and consulate attacks I listed, and says no Republican associated with the Bush Administration should ever again hold office.
Oh ... Wait .... He didn't did he ?
And Right Wing Wackos wonder why folks with IQs higher than their lawn furniture can never take RWWs seriously.
It would serve your cause well to not mention that name.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Well, guess we'll have to wait until next week, for more answers to the Benghazi questions.....what can we discuss?..... We could discuss Hillary as a young attorney being terminated at the end of the Watergate trial. Her DEMOCRATIC supervisor said had she submitted her findings to a judge she wouldve been dis-barred. It's worth the research. Very, very interesting.
Yep - We all remember those intensive hearings after each attack on American embassies and consulates when Right Wing Wackos were in charge.

Remember how each and every one was thoroughly investigated to determine how RWWs could have let the attacks occur.

- January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

- June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

- October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

- February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

- May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

- July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

- December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

- March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

- September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

- January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

- March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

- July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

- September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Clear and indisputable proof of Bush and the RWW'a incompetence - no wonder "Bored" and the RWW Gang made such a big deal of demanding his impeachment.

Wait ....

Never mind .....

And Right Wing Wackos wonder why intelligent Americans laugh at their blatant hypocrisy and shameless unpatriotic politicalization of any tragedy.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsamatter your conscience won't allow you to spell out your filth in full? Embrace your bigotry and know that every time I call you ricky ricky I'm referring to the definition that I posted before ( I think once is enough for this sensitive crowd. I made my point).
No, no argument except that there is zero evidence that same sex marriage in any way form or fashion negatively affects what you call the "sanctity" of marriage. Your numbers are dwindling so fast you need to run (read: resort to tired worn out attempted insults) so the tsunami doesn't engulf you completely. That's ok there will always be bastions of bigotry and right winged fanaticism in this world and you'll always find like minded folks in the Taliban. Minnesota will soon become the 12th state to legalize same sex marriage (bi-partisan BTW, wham!) and when the brave gay men and women in the military who sacrifice their lives for you are ready to stand up in full and demand that they be given the same rights as the brave straight men and women it'll be all but over with. But still you'll have your Taliban as a fall back.
Just because your sick a$$ doesn't believe in God and the sanctity of marriage doesn't mean that most of the rest of the free world doesn't. I don't know how well your math is, but 12 out 50 could hardly be viewed as a tsunami of fa**ots taking over Gods country. I can't wait till they let be open in the military so we'll know who they are, pick them off on the battle field and blame it on the other guy. I don't need the taliban. I have Jesus to fall back on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrested in ludowici 11 hr That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
Decent crabbing spots? Aug 7 Fletch 3
Hinesville Rotary installs new officers Aug 2 Raman 1
•••
•••
•••