OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10380 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this explains 12 different versions of the talking points, how????????
I know you don't like me, but I could have used a little help explaining the sanctity of marriage yesterday to these devil worshiping fa**ots. You're always so quick to use God to defend yourself against me.
they are

Dahlonega, GA

#10381 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>We do. See I have children and although queers don't effect me directly. If I condone this behavior it may effect me indirectly through my children. Daddy can't be there all the time and I'm scared for my children's souls and their children's souls. GN.
You have no control over your children's sexuality, no matter what you think or believe. Just ask the parent of a gay who waited until they were in their late 20's with a wife and a couple of kids to finally own up to who they really are. You don't make a queer, its just who they are.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10382 May 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, those Right Wing Wackos are outraged !
outraged I say !
whenever embassies and consulates abroad are attacked.
Yep - We all remember how outraged "Bored" and the RWW Gang were when the following occurred , ams how they demanded Bush be impeached:
- January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
- June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
- October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
- February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
- May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
- July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
- December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
- March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
- September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
- January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
- March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
- July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
- September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Clear and indisputable proof of Bush and the RWW'a incompetence - no wonder "Bored" and the RWW Gang made such a big deal of demanding his impeachment.
Wait ....
Never mind .....
I expected rational thought from RWWs - my bad.
They don't even know what you're talking about. Let them research awhile and they'll get back to you on this subject.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#10383 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They don't even know what you're talking about. Let them research awhile and they'll get back to you on this subject.
They don't research. They just let Fox News wash over them from the tv every night. If Fox doesn't tell them something happened - then it doesn't exist.

United States

#10384 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a statistical reality: The less educates somebody is the more likely they are to vote Republican.
If there's nothing else we've learned: Republicans hate science and education the way Ronnie James Dio hates dragons.
I think that there is a significant number of folks who seriously want Christianity to be the official religion of the U.S., if not outright theocracy. And they wonder why the U.S. is trailing the rest of the 'first world' in education.

United States

#10385 May 11, 2013
excuse me "are" a significantů..
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10386 May 11, 2013
they are wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no control over your children's sexuality, no matter what you think or believe. Just ask the parent of a gay who waited until they were in their late 20's with a wife and a couple of kids to finally own up to who they really are. You don't make a queer, its just who they are.
I agree with you to a degree. I do believe queers are born that way, but it stil doesn't it make it alright. I say this because I have a couple of queer friends that I grew up with and they've always been sissies. Some people are natural born killers. Is it alright for them to give in to the urge to kill folks. I hope my kids believe in God enough to where even if they have them sick urges to ignore them.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10387 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't research. They just let Fox News wash over them from the tv every night. If Fox doesn't tell them something happened - then it doesn't exist.
That is apparently true.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10388 May 11, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You and OMTE should get married, you both have foul mouths produced by foul brains.
When you have to speak about foul things like republicans sometimes you have to use the only language there is to describe them!

United States

#10389 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I know you don't like me, but I could have used a little help explaining the sanctity of marriage yesterday to these devil worshiping fa**ots. You're always so quick to use God to defend yourself against me.
Hey ricky:
LMAO- Then there would have been two casualties instead of just the one. Cry baby.

http://reason.com/archives/2013/04/05/the-sci...
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10390 May 11, 2013
What a nice bright sunny day in the Heartland, republicans are down and out and let's hope and pray they stay there. Notice all the division in there party? God said"How can a house divided stand" so true.
truth

Griffin, GA

#10391 May 11, 2013
OMTE: You must have taken your chill pill. Generally, I would say your language is pathetic, but I was expecting you to chew them up and spit them out. Cursing someone because of politics is ridiculous but those posters literally attacked your family. Sic em! That is your family and they have no right to go there. BTW- I am certain you could care less but i agree with you on the sanctity of marriage (man/woman). And abortions!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10392 May 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ricky:
LMAO- Then there would have been two casualties instead of just the one. Cry baby.
http://reason.com/archives/2013/04/05/the-sci...
Hey fa**ot I hope your b*t*h of a mama burns in hell to for creating an abomination like you.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#10393 May 11, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10394 May 11, 2013
columbus native wrote:
What a nice bright sunny day in the Heartland, republicans are down and out and let's hope and pray they stay there. Notice all the division in there party? God said"How can a house divided stand" so true.
It does look beautiful out there. God has blessed us today. No rain in the sky and no republicans in the White House. Thank you Jesus.

United States

#10395 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fa**ot I hope your b*t*h of a mama burns in hell to for creating an abomination like you.
You better breath in a bag before you pass out ricky.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10396 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using Benghazi for political purposes is nothing short of distasteful and dishonorable.
That's nothing new:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-...
You're absolutely right, revising talking points for the apparent sole purpose of hiding the truth about an attack that left 4 Americans dead, for the only discernible reason of not wanting any embarrassment leading up to an election is "distasteful and dishonorable."

Just as "distasteful and dishonorable" as using grieving parents to push gun control legislation that, had it been in existence at the time of the shootings, would have made no difference whatsoever in the killer's ability to get a gun.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#10397 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, revising talking points for the apparent sole purpose of hiding the truth about an attack that left 4 Americans dead, for the only discernible reason of not wanting any embarrassment leading up to an election is "distasteful and dishonorable."
Just as "distasteful and dishonorable" as using grieving parents to push gun control legislation that, had it been in existence at the time of the shootings, would have made no difference whatsoever in the killer's ability to get a gun.
You're hopelessly brainwashed. No disrespect meant, it's just an empirical observation.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10398 May 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You better breath in a bag before you pass out ricky.
Do you really believe you are upsetting me fa**ot? As long as you don't put disgusting a$$ filth on here like you did yesterday I'm fine. You think you were helping your cause, but in fact you just showed everyone just how gross you queers really are. Oh yeah to compare me to Rick Santorum is a compliment. He is a good man. Unlike your married in the closet queer loving a$$. You have no real argument.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#10399 May 11, 2013
OMTE, please don't take Tust's bait. This lady is one twisted sista. Trust me, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roxys or anything similar? Tue Anonymous 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
Debate: Civil Unions - Hinesville, GA Sep 8 crs23 2
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE