Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10345 May 10, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You could have fooled me with that rant you just went on. lol! "Queerbait"? Really? Do you talk to your brats about how they better not ever turn out to be one of those sausage smoking queers? lol! You are truly a piece of work. And you still never answered my question, whats the difference in a gay having a penis in his mouth and your wife and the ones she has had in her mouth?
Just like a fa**ot to try and take a jab at a man when you think his back is turned. Why didn't you respond back hours ago when I schooled your punk a$$. Boy. I did answer your question. You're just to stupid to comprehend what you read. That's not my fault Queerbait. You're true piece of shit. LOL.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10346 May 10, 2013
Of course if the Republican villagers with the torches and pitch-forks get their way and through some extraordinarily unlikely chance somehow make the right moves to remove President of the United States of America Barack Obama ...

Well - we get Joe Biden. Who's very first act in office would be to knock the living $hit out of Boehner. I don't think McConnell could run fast enough to get away from Joe either.

Then we'd get Biden 2016. Hillary 2020. We wouldn't have to worry about a Republican candidate again until 2028 at the possible earliest...

By then they'll have cured death, and we'll elect Bill Clinton and eradicate term limits. He'll hold office until 5815, at which time the UN will appoint Slick Willie as Master of the Universe For All Eternity.

Hmmm...... It's not the worst thing that could happen..
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10347 May 10, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that same guy also cooked hamburgers, on a hibachi using a burning American flag for fuel, then fed them to several members of Al Queda, vacationing at U.S. taxpayers' expense, who ate them at a nearby picnic table, made from the alter of a local synagogue, while chanting Anti-American slogans, while sitting on Gideon Bibles, they had stolen from nearby hotels, where they had enjoyed a luxurious breakfast, and rented 3 "in room" movies, before charging the rooms on a stolen credit card.
What the hell is going on ?
Puff. Puff. Pass.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10348 May 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's move ahead a few weeks. Let's cut to the end game. How do you think all this will turn out at the end?
Obama will be impeached? I'm sure Republicans would love that - but it's unlikely.
Obama won't be re-elected?(obviously a joke - quit dancing!)
Hillary will be taken out of the running for 2016?
Hillary will spend time in prison after a long and dedicated lifetime of serving her country?
Some lower-level people will be fired? Some procedural changes will take place?
John McCain will get a new Sub-committee?
Karl Rove will lather whipped-cream on his nipples and do a Benghazi dance?
The whole thing will end in a quagmire and go nowhere - yet Republicans will bring it up every freakin' chance they get for the next 3 years? As in "Let's talk about the agenda of the people funding your candidates" - "Look over there! Benghazi!".
Where do you think all this is going? What's your theory?
"Where this goes" can only be determined when we know why the Obama administration felt it necessary to create the fiction of a video inspired protest. As has been shown in the past, sometimes it is the cover-up that creates more problems than whatever inspired the cover-up. Frankly, it would not surprise me greatly to find, once all the information is out there (assuming that is possible) that there is not a collective bewilderment going something like this "the Obama administration thought THIS (whatever "this may be) was worth all that effort at hiding".

I have never said there is some great conspiracy Obama and company are trying to hide - I have long felt it was probably no more than Obama wanted to perpetuate the fiction that al-Qaeda was no longer a threat and the attack on the consulate showed that to be false. But it was important to him because we were two weeks from an election. At worst (and it is contemptible, though hardly illegal) it shows that his political aspirations were more important in his mind than telling grieving families the truth. Another possibility is that either Obama or the State Dept feared that any story other than a spontaneous protest that escalated horribly would highlight how they allowed our ambassador and a consulate to be inexcusably unprotected considering the atmosphere in Benghazi - where al-Qaeda linked organizations had established a strong presence.

But whatever the reason, the families of those four men deserve the truth.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10349 May 10, 2013
I do also want to know why military teams that were ready to deploy were told to stand down. In my opinion, based on what we know AT THIS TIME, the people who made those decisions should face consequences. The excuses made so far simply do not hold water, again based on what we know currently.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10350 May 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>So let's move ahead a few weeks. Let's cut to the end game. How do you think all this will turn out at the end?

Obama will be impeached? I'm sure Republicans would love that - but it's unlikely.

Obama won't be re-elected?(obviously a joke - quit dancing!)

Hillary will be taken out of the running for 2016?

Hillary will spend time in prison after a long and dedicated lifetime of serving her country?

Some lower-level people will be fired? Some procedural changes will take place?

John McCain will get a new Sub-committee?

Karl Rove will lather whipped-cream on his nipples and do a Benghazi dance?

The whole thing will end in a quagmire and go nowhere - yet Republicans will bring it up every freakin' chance they get for the next 3 years? As in "Let's talk about the agenda of the people funding your candidates" - "Look over there! Benghazi!".

Where do you think all this is going? What's your theory?
There is no end game.

With Right Wing Wackos there is never an end - there must be controversy for controversies sake to avoid acknowledging that things, as usual, are improving now that the RWWs are not in the White House.

Remember:

- The "Secret Obama Martial Law Concentration Camps" cleverly disguised as FEMA trailers; or

- The "Secret Obama Death Panels"; or

- the "Secret Obama Birth Certificate" that revealed he was actually born in Kenya to parents who were Russian spies named Boris and Natasha, good friends of Rocky and Bullwinkle; or

- the "Secret Indonesian Registration proving Obama is really named Barry Soetoro, and every single person in his life, including all checkout ladies at the Publix stores in Kenya, Hawaii, Kansas, California, and Chicago were avowed communist with secret Moscow training; or

- How ACORN, which was completely exonerated of any illegal acts whatsoever, arranged for Obama's election in 2012- a great trick since it had been disbanded years earlier; or

Now, here's my favorite -

We now understand that Obama secretly murdered Andrew Breitbart. We know this without hesitation because Whitney Houston died and apparently we still don't know her cause of death, but we know what killed Breitbart.

RIght Wing Wacko World that line of logic makes sense - damn, I love that one.

So they'll always be a "controversy" and as each one is crushed under the weight of reality, the RWWs will create another.

Right Wing Wacko policies are such monumental failures, but God still wants them in charge, so they just have to lie, cheat, and steal, and it's OK- its all for God, not themselves.

At least their "controversies" and "conspiracies" are entertaining - kind of
like watching "Hoarders" and "Doomsday Preppers".
carpet mucher

Cordele, GA

#10351 May 10, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. We disagree. I think they can suck all the peter they want and munch on as many carpets as they so see fit. I don't care one way or the other, But and this is a big but. Marriage is a union between Man and Woman under God. Not to be perversed by any man or queer. It's simple really when a man and woman become one they create life. When a man and man try and become one they created AIDS. To believe otherwise in my opinion is to turn your back to God. You will not live forever and although we are not to judge. Doesn't mean there will not be a judgement day. If you don't believe that then you don't believe in God and this conversation is pointless. I hope you do believe in God as I would like to have this conversation with you in Heaven.
rumour is your wife likes the female munchers.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10352 May 10, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>There is no end game.

With Right Wing Wackos there is never an end - there must be controversy for controversies sake to avoid acknowledging that things, as usual, are improving now that the RWWs are not in the White House.

Remember:

- The "Secret Obama Martial Law Concentration Camps" cleverly disguised as FEMA trailers; or

- The "Secret Obama Death Panels"; or

- the "Secret Obama Birth Certificate" that revealed he was actually born in Kenya to parents who were Russian spies named Boris and Natasha, good friends of Rocky and Bullwinkle; or

- the "Secret Indonesian Registration proving Obama is really named Barry Soetoro, and every single person in his life, including all checkout ladies at the Publix stores in Kenya, Hawaii, Kansas, California, and Chicago were avowed communist with secret Moscow training; or

- How ACORN, which was completely exonerated of any illegal acts whatsoever, arranged for Obama's election in 2012- a great trick since it had been disbanded years earlier; or

Now, here's my favorite -

We now understand that Obama secretly murdered Andrew Breitbart. We know this without hesitation because Whitney Houston died and apparently we still don't know her cause of death, but we know what killed Breitbart.

RIght Wing Wacko World that line of logic makes sense - damn, I love that one.

So they'll always be a "controversy" and as each one is crushed under the weight of reality, the RWWs will create another.

Right Wing Wacko policies are such monumental failures, but God still wants them in charge, so they just have to lie, cheat, and steal, and it's OK- its all for God, not themselves.

At least their "controversies" and "conspiracies" are entertaining - kind of
like watching "Hoarders" and "Doomsday Preppers".
Really, I'm not making the Breitbart thing up.

Google it.

Obama killed Breitbart which is undoubtable, because we don't know what killed Whitney Houston.

Watch the videos, but don't die laughing - that's just what Obama wants to make happen.

It's hilarious.

I love Right Wing Wackos.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10353 May 10, 2013
carpet mucher wrote:
<quoted text>
rumour is your wife likes the female munchers.
Ok. thanks for the heads up.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10354 May 10, 2013
carpet mucher wrote:
<quoted text>rumour is your wife likes the female munchers.
Man, your God has anger issues.

My God is much more laid back.

Why not check out my God - he's covered in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Really, He is mellow, tolerant, shares a lot, and would rather hang with kids and hookers than investment bankers.

Let me know what you think.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10355 May 10, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, He is mellow, tolerant, shares a lot, and would rather hang with kids and hookers than investment bankers.
Man I don't really think you have no God. Not being mean. Just pointing out the obvious. Do you believe in God? Seriously.
muncher 2

Valdosta, GA

#10356 May 10, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know there is a god? Can you prove it?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10357 May 10, 2013
muncher 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know there's not a God? Can you prove there isn't? If you're looking at it like that. You'd say you there's 50/50 chance that you're right or wrong. Right? I'd sure hate being on the losing end of that bet. Just curious. Are you the bull or the b*t*h?

United States

#10359 May 11, 2013
muncher 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret that fool.

He's a rick santorum - if you don't know the definition you can google it @ urban dictionary.

I gave him a strong dose of his own medicine and he just couldn't handle it. Ever since he's been lookin' kinda peaked, I think he might have blown a gasket.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#10360 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I can promise you there ain't no yankee blood in me. Wrong on both counts.
If that is so, you would know the proper use of the terms "y'all and all y'all". You would also know the meanings of "bless your heart" when it is used.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10361 May 11, 2013
Obstructionist politics at a time when America needs it's politicians working for he citizens is pathetic.

Do we really need elected officials in office whose only goal is to prevent anything from happening, while millions still are suffering from the effects of the Bush administration disasters?

I guess the Republicans didn't get the message during the last election - Americans are sick of this $hit.

In the news today:

Republicans are using tough new tactics to disrupt President Obama's second-term agenda and appointments, beginning to step up their fight six months after the party's presidential election defeat.

Minority Republicans in the Senate this week boycotted a committee vote on the president's nominee for EPA administrator, Gina McCarthy. Separately, they delayed another panel vote on the president's pick for Labor secretary, Thomas Perez, for a second time.

The moves were blasted by Democrats as continued obstruction by an obstinate party.

"This is a pattern," Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., said. "This is a pattern of blocking President Obama's confirmation votes on his key Cabinet positions."

But they come as Congress approaches yet another election year, with Republicans trying to get back on offense.

In addition to the nomination delays, Republican leaders fired off a letter this week to the president refusing to appoint anyone to an ObamaCare panel meant to hold down Medicare costs.

The Independent Payment Advisory Board, as it is called, has been criticized in the past as a "death panel" -- reflecting concerns that it would be used to deny care to seniors -- though supporters say it would not ration care.

The letter from House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell cited concerns about access to care. "Because the law will give IPAB's 15 unelected, unaccountable individuals the ability to deny seniors access to innovative care, we respectfully decline to recommend appointments," they wrote.

Further, Boehner announced that for the 40th time since it became law, the federal health care law will again be subject to a repeal vote, so the new 2013 class of conservatives can vote to eliminate it too.

"They've been asking for an opportunity to vote on it, and we're going to give it to them," Boehner said.

Obama adamantly defended the health care law, and the protections it providers to consumers, during remarks at the White House on Friday.

Citing last year's election, Obama said: "The law is here to stay."

Republicans are also again positioning for the next increase in the federal debt ceiling and making it clear that spending reductions, as well as tax and entitlement reform, can no longer be ignored.

"The president's going to finally have to start working with us if we're going to get the economy back on track," Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., said.

Though the president hosted Republicans at the White House and has undertaken a so-called charm offensive with the GOP, Democrats on the Hill take Republicans' recent moves as signs that the GOP increasingly considers Obama a lame duck -- and more gridlock looms.

Rep. John Larson, D-Conn., described what lies ahead as "yet another round of obstructionism, another round of hostage-taking and another round of trying to block anything that Obama does."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10362 May 11, 2013
40th Time Is the Charm-

Further, Boehner announced that for the 40th time since it became law, the federal health care law will again be subject to a repeal vote, so the new 2013 class of conservatives can vote to eliminate it too.

"They've been asking for an opportunity to vote on it, and we're going to give it to them," Boehner said

Back when they had "ONLY" voted 33 times to repeal PPACU - the cost was at $50,000,000 taxpayer dollars - dollars we working people pull out of our pockets - for Boehner to throw his immature little hissy fits. The price has risen substantially since that 50 MILLION DOLLAR figure was accurate.

This is what Republicans support these days. Wasting our money and stalling forward progress for American citizens.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#10363 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin and Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh and Boehner, and Mitch McConnell and Romney and Ryan and James Inhofe and....well, the list goes on.... have certainly proven your statement to be true. For Republicans at least.
But read that statement you wrote again. You said:
<quoted text>
I say they do. I say voting to subsidize big-oil while denying dinosaurs ever existed (For Republicans: Oil Comes from fossils) does make you unworthy.
This administration votes the same way for big oil. It's the vote that counts, right? At least you get consistent position and votes out of Broun, more so than most all other candidates.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10364 May 11, 2013
Benghazi:

"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10365 May 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration votes the same way for big oil. It's the vote that counts, right? At least you get consistent position and votes out of Broun, more so than most all other candidates.
He is consistent. Consistently idiotic.

Voted against disaster releif. Voted against renewing the Violence Against Women Act, Voted against a bill allowing for reimbursing expenses for our military servicemen. Voted against health care for citizens repeatedly.

Votes for bills in favor of big-defense and big-energy consistently, but against middle-class interests and protect consistently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a honest single soldier Aug 24 Harsh Dose of Rea... 2
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Aug 22 Wendy 103
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Aug 12 Reality Check 33
Looking for Herbs Aug 12 doesitmatter 2
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 3
Count finds 37 possible homeless people (Feb '15) Jul '15 anpoeplearecrazy 2
Tivoli or Jerico Kayaking Jul '15 RHW 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages