OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9881 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Obama puts those there. That's all he does now. No one really cares about them, but it makes him productive.
It's all a big conspiracy. Right? SMH.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9882 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I'll consider that option since my responses to Right Wing Wacko posts is intended for all but Right Wing Wackos - they're a lost cause.
Wow. That's very cerebral of you.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9883 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post. Don't you think that is rather immature? What is so different about BORED's insults? We all are guilty of it. You are more upset about the insult than the person Bored posted it to. Why is that?
Chicken, when you get pissed you start MAJOR bullying. Last night you went after someone else who ticked you off.
Heck! We're ALL keyboard cowboys. Well, some of us are cowgirls. Lighten up, pal.
I bully. Chicken picks.*smiling*

Location hidden

#9884 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You know I have. You're just trying to be cute. Aggie is looking to hard for a reason to whip God out like a pistol. I never made fun of that dudes brother. I made fun of him. Unless you're admitting you think he's alittle retarded too. You and a few others are barely worth debating with. For me to pick on bored and stranger danger after I make them look retarded is bullying. Chicken is nicer and only picks.
You and I will have to disagree about Aggie's motive. Your reasoning makes no sense. A request was made not to use words that are derogatory toward people who are mentally challanged. It was a sensitive area for that particular poster. Actually, I think Aggie was showing support for that poster rather than trying to start something. That subject was beat to death a week or so ago.

I'm not PC, however, I DON'T use the word: retarded. I just don't. It truly IS derogatory.

To say that others and I aren't worth debating is a copout. You've not made anyone look bad. You truly haven't, OMTE. We're all just volleying. Why don't you jump in with the rest of us. Chicken can fight his own battles. See if you can do it without being vulgar.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9885 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
"Liberaces are unhappy. Married or single, rich or poor, church-going or not, right wingers report greater life satisfaction than left wingers. One study pinpoints the reason: Conservatives tend to rationalize social and economic inequalities -- they think the world is fair and this makes them happy. Liberals aren't able to look at inequality in a positive light so they're frustrated and unhappy."

Studies prove liberals are a sad lot, unhappy in most everything they do, even when sleeping.
Why is it denigrating to call someone a "Liberace" ?

Oh wait ... Now I get it.

This is that Right Wing Wacko thing where gay RWWs attempt to deal with their own repressed gay sexual desires by homophobic slurs.

Liberace was OK by me.

I remember how Liberace made my Grandpa laugh and how Grandpa enjoyed his music whenever he was on the TV. I think he and Lawrence Welk were Grandpa's favorites.

But hey, maybe Grandpa was gay too, but Grandma never complained if he was, and after all, I'm here.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9886 May 8, 2013
Bored:

I've CHALLENGED you to have an adult Political Discussion. Not only have I CHALLENGED you, but I've given you several additional chances to work up your nerve to try.

Nothing more than an adult political policy discussion without stupidity and name-calling. That's all.

You've wussed out. You're here. You've been here for the last hour. You just can't do it.

Consider this proof that you're only here to act stupid and juvenile, and that you are incapable of having an adult discussion. Also let this serv as proof that you're a wussy of the highest magnitude.

Now that this is firmly established, it would be great if you could dust yourself off and comport yourself with a bit more maturity and respect for the other posters here.

Think you can do that?

Location hidden

#9887 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
I don't watch Fox. I watch ABC.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know the media is liberal bias. Are you REALLY going to go there? The media has taken a beating since Obama took office. There is no doubt about it. I don't have a lot of hope in regard to it being more balanced, but there is a little promise starting to show through.
You live in an alternate universe. Reality isn't part of your reality.

Location hidden

#9888 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
Oh! and LOONIE is the word I use. You can't have it. You Loonie Liberal Lunatic.:)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9889 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that others and I aren't worth debating is a copout. You've not made anyone look bad.
Of course I realize you're addressing another poster - but I've just proven beyond any doubt to reasonable men that Bored is absolutely NOT worth engaging with, debating with, or otherwise socializing with on any level. And while it wasn't my goal (ok, it was), I did make him look pretty bad in the process.

But I really thought he'd at least TRY to step up to the plate. All he had to do was explain and defend actual Republican political policy in a manner befitting two men having a mature discussion. There were no tricks.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9890 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! and LOONIE is the word I use. You can't have it. You Loonie Liberal Lunatic.:)
Alright. I won't mess with your LOONIE, but you leave my INDISPUTABLE alone. Deal?:)

Location hidden

#9891 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained Benghazi to you just today. Do we need to go over it again? That was just a few hours ago. Your "senior moments" are getting more frequent.
<quoted text>
No. I'm getting the truth from the hearing. Your interpretation is.....um.......left wing lunatic babble.
Looks like Hillary is going to suffer for this. I never doubted she worked hard, but she dropped the ball on this one. She is getting screwed all the way around. I'm not a fan of Hillary, but she had the experience and had worked to get the nomination. She fell on the sword for Obama. He made her Sec. of State while he played at being president with the understanding that she would have his full support when her turn came. He kept her out of the picture( atually, out of the country) after the Benghazi debacle because he was afraid it would hurt his chances of being reelected. With what is happening now, Obama may not have to follow through on his promise. That should suit him because he's not good at that. She screwed up fatally and she is BEING screwed. Obama was part of the coverup. I don't care if you don't agree. Your truth is yours. Mine is mine.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9892 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh a christian fundie, aawww sooo sorry. Which god would that be there sport?
Uh oh.

You brought God into the conversation.

References to God or Jesus is not allowed when dealing with the Christian Taliban.

They have two huge problems.

First -
The Old Testament is full of patently silly nonsense - like you have to stone your neighbor to death if he eats seafood, and if your brother dies, you have to do his wife.

This detracts from the parts the Christian Taliban likes - where they get to stone their neighbor to death if he happens to be gay.

Right Wing Wackos second problem is that unless you were dropped on your head as a baby,
or your momma fed you crack and crystal meth until that blessed day you got free lunches at school,
you understand that Jesus was one of them card carrying, unabashed, flaming, "Libtard", that every Right Wing Wacko despises.

RWWs find it tough to claim to be a "Christian" when you detest every single thing Jesus preached and ridicule those that actually promote Jesus' teachings.

But hey, RWWs want to be fish, but they hate water - their problem, not mine.

on a daily basis when you weaccidentally ran over your cranium with the car while fly ran over your

Location hidden

#9893 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. News is now "Left Wing" ? You gotta believe then that National Geographic is the publicity arm of the Communist Chinese Government and that Goldwater was a secret Soviet spy.
Wow - Colbert must have been right - reality does have a well known liberal bias.
How wacko must you be to believe that magazine is "Left Wing".
On your planet are all inhabitants born with only right arms - it seems everything Right Wing Wackos encounter is to their left.
Your posts are just so insipid.
Okay. I'll respond by saying: NO. U.S. News and Report is NOT "now" left wing. It ALWAYS has been.
There. That's all you get for such a usless, ridiculous, ludicrous post.

Location hidden

#9894 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
How profound.

Location hidden

#9895 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try "bored", but no cigar.
You got crushed.
Now slink away and take the medicine we taxpayers provide for Right Wing Wacko syndrome.
You know the medicine the nice doctor we taxpayers provide you says to take right before bedtime at the institution we taxpayers pay to keep you in.
It alright - as long as we normal folks are out here working, you Right Wing Wackos will be provided food, shelter, medical care, and medicines at our expense.
You're an American and we believe you are entitled to help, even if there is no known cure for RWW Syndrome.
Are you cutting and pasting this same response like I requested you to? Really. Work smart!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9896 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Say what???? Your offer is about as stupid as stupid can be! You are dumb! You ain't as slick as you think, dude.
Right Wing Wacko insult time !

Our favorite debating technique.

My turn, but instead of hurling insults, I'll just post one of my favorite quotes for a Right Wing Wacko Superstar :

Heeeeeeeeere's Saaaaaarahh!!!

''The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel.'''

—Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care reform plan, Aug. 7, 2009

Ironically, Sarah's baby,(it is her's isn't it ?) despite its mental challenges, is still the smartest one in the household.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9897 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? You holy rolling retarded a$$ b*t*h. You try use God as a weapon. You turn people away from God, because alot of people think if you believe in God you have to be like you and nobody wants to be a stick in the mud. Get a clue and a life. Weirdo.
Interesting that you think showing respect for the mentally challenged makes you "a stick in the mud". I read the book from which that quote in #9614 was taken while I was in college and thought it was a beautiful affirmation of the value of all life - even those lives that some would look upon as a burden. And the ONLY reason I used that quotation is that that post was directed towards you and you claim to be a believer, though your actions on here certainly do nothing to present evidence of that fact -(with the exception of your posts concerning the sanctity of life of the unborn - you have been quick to champion their right to live and, for that alone, I still harbor some small respect for you.)
However, there is still no excuse for the profane vulgarity you spew in most of your posts - which I feel confident will be your response to this, should you choose to respond. But, I no longer care, you have proven yourself unworthy of any time spent either reading or responding to your posts. So that was the last of your posts I will read and this is my last post to you, don't worry, I am well aware you couldn't care less. I hope you find your way out of your anger and bitterness.

Location hidden

#9898 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn.
As my brother used to say when we were deer hunting and he made a great shot - "Brother, that bullet hit bone".
That Right Wing Wacko was crushed.
Your brother called his deer a right wing wacko? He crushed him? I thought he shot him.
This is SOME post.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9899 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Look! I have already pointed out TODAY that U.S.News and Reports is VERY LEFT WING BIAS. I went to that sight a few hours ago and every single political article that I read was EXTREMELY liberal left wing bias. Give me a break. If you are such a loonie liberal lunatic that you won't even admit that the media is liberal bias, you deserve what you are getting from this pathetic administration.
What are you - 8 years old ?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9900 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Thanks for the current data. My other response would be: I wouldn't hardly call Obama the jobs president. What that chart shows is a drop in the bucket. Seriously. Now research those who have run out of benefits, given up or are under employed. THAT is the true test whether you want to admit it or not. That is YOUR problem. There are something like 8.7 million people still out of work. How many jobs did that chart show? The JOBS President???? You should take your act on the road.
BAM BAM.....loonie liberal lunatic DOOOOWWWWWNNNN.
Poor "Bored"

He tries to sit at the big table on Thanksgiving Day,
but he makes childish and idiotic comments.

The grown ups let him talk for a while.

Then after they explain to him his opinions are worthless unsupported diatribes that are embarrassing to the family,

He is sent to finish his Pumpkin Pie at the card table with the other children.

Someday he'll learn to listen to those more knowledgable and experienced.

But hey, he gets to play with the little paper turkey table decoration, and if his cousin doesn't mind - maybe he can even color it. He has his own set of crayons !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Best internet provider Nov '14 JessicAb 1
Missing dog Nov '14 Josh Roberson 2
About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... Oct '14 Gro 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct '14 joey88 91
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:47PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?