ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9861 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Any old rube can do them.
Speaking of Rubes - want to take a stab a that adult political discussion now that you're back?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9862 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you bore him & he takes the high road every single time, no matter how nasty & insulting your comments are.

Not really, I was using OMTE's privy.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9863 May 8, 2013
The ONLY thing they're good at, is avoiding serious issues, current issues. I refuse to spend any more time arguing with idiots!!!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9864 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I'm done arguing with these idiots. They're a waste of time for intelligent people. Aggie, takes the high road, too.
I told you dumbocrats earlier, you need to be on SC forums, investigating and making an attempt to understand what went so terribly wrong for the democrats.
Stay focused on issues, is my mantra. NOT to be distracted by such nonsense and minions.
You're retarded.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9865 May 8, 2013
This time the subject is:

Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9866 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
8th grader is a compliment.
You're weird, pathetic, stupid, boring, weak, and retarded. You really need help with your narcotic addiction. Seriously.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9867 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Rubes - want to take a stab a that adult political discussion now that you're back?

This shows you dont read my posts. I already picked out a subject.
Hillary's denial, lead off liberace and play your piano.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9868 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The ONLY thing they're good at, is avoiding serious issues, current issues. I refuse to spend any more time arguing with idiots!!!
I'm asking Bored to discuss a current serious issue in an adult manner right now.

I declare your statement invalid and inherently wrong.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9869 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
This time the subject is:
Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.

sorry rube, you challenged, I pick the subject.
usa

Jesup, GA

#9870 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to massage your buns liberace.
warmed over recycled bs,try again,please.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9871 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Quoted for the truth! They honestly believe that opinions based on false facts are valid. They really do.
Why would you say that ?

You mean women don't excrete secret super sperm killers when raped that prevent pregnancy ?

You mean the Earth is not actually 6,000 years old ?

You mean Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were lying when they said we had to invade Iraq or nuclear missiles would explode in Sheboygan, Wisconsin the following week ?

You mean the glaciers are melting and sea level rising because if global climate ?

You mean that voter fraud is so uncommon that voter ID laws, and reducing polling places and shortening voting times are actually intended to keep the working class from voting ?

You mean Bush actually left us with a $1.4 Trillion Dollar Debt, 3 wars, and a recession ?

You mean that there's no logical reason income received from investments should be taxed at 1/2 the rate of income received from working for a living ?

Say it ain't so !

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9872 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you'd say that to his face. Would you?
Or are you just another keyboard cowboy?
Interesting post. Don't you think that is rather immature? What is so different about BORED's insults? We all are guilty of it. You are more upset about the insult than the person Bored posted it to. Why is that?
Chicken, when you get pissed you start MAJOR bullying. Last night you went after someone else who ticked you off.
Heck! We're ALL keyboard cowboys. Well, some of us are cowgirls. Lighten up, pal.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9873 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
So you're never coming back? One can only hope. D*mn I seen some dumb ones on here, but take the cake by far. You really would be doing your new friends a favor if you'd shutup. Really. I'd say I wish you the best, but I'd be lying. C-ya dummy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9874 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that ?
You mean women don't excrete secret super sperm killers when raped that prevent pregnancy ?
You mean the Earth is not actually 6,000 years old ?
You mean Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were lying when they said we had to invade Iraq or nuclear missiles would explode in Sheboygan, Wisconsin the following week ?
You mean the glaciers are melting and sea level rising because if global climate ?
You mean that voter fraud is so uncommon that voter ID laws, and reducing polling places and shortening voting times are actually intended to keep the working class from voting ?
You mean Bush actually left us with a $1.4 Trillion Dollar Debt, 3 wars, and a recession ?
You mean that there's no logical reason income received from investments should be taxed at 1/2 the rate of income received from working for a living ?
Say it ain't so !

Clear the decks liar, Butt is thinking about how he made his first mistake and haven't figured it out yet.

Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9875 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>So I hear you are a fat slob.....

Under ObamaCare rules, do bureaucrats send fat slobs like Michael Moore to the front or back of the line?
When the bureaucrats are rationing care does Moore go to the back because he's an irresponsible, fat disgusting slob and bureaucrats are rationing to healthy people, or does Moore go the front because he's not at fault for being a fat disgusting slob and those who take care of themselves must be "compassionate"?
Now "Bored", you're starting to lose control again.

You know what the nice taxpayer supplies doctor told you and your Right Wing Wacko friends - play nice or the people who provide you RWWs with the needs of living may shut you off and you'll have to provide for yourself.

So calm down, put that little beanie hat with the propeller lined with aluminum foil, the other patients .... er .... residents made for you, and relax.

It's OK - we normal folks will keep carrying the Right Wing Wackos as long as necessary - we've carried you for so long we hardly notice the weight - and besides - it's what Jesus would want us to do.

Location hidden

#9876 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They really do..
Okay. I'm laughing about the post that was made to you regarding this. You KNOW what I am laughing about. Right? I'm not going to say it. You know. Right?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9877 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry rube, you challenged, I pick the subject.
Nope. That doesn't meet the terms. It's about Republican Political Policies. Not about republican mud-slinging witch-hunts. We're leaving stupidity behind us for this challenge.

You don't get time to prepare. Neither do I.

Subject is now: What recent Congressional actions initiated by Republicans address the health-care crisis in America? How will they improve lives of middle-class Americans?

3 minutes to do whatever you need to do.

Location hidden

#9878 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see those. Little symbols is not what fuels me, just so ya know. I don't care if I get 2000 in 30 minutes. Symbols, now that's a joke! Good grief, you are an 8th grader!!!!!
Yeah. Obama puts those there. That's all he does now. No one really cares about them, but it makes him productive.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9879 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear the decks liar, Butt is thinking about how he made his first mistake and haven't figured it out yet.
Great Zod Man! You are a lost cause. You don't even know what is zipping right over your head.
usa

Jesup, GA

#9880 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try "bored", but no cigar.
You got crushed.
Now slink away and take the medicine we taxpayers provide for Right Wing Wacko syndrome.
You know the medicine the nice doctor we taxpayers provide you says to take right before bedtime at the institution we taxpayers pay to keep you in.
It alright - as long as we normal folks are out here working, you Right Wing Wackos will be provided food, shelter, medical care, and medicines at our expense.
You're an American and we believe you are entitled to help, even if there is no known cure for RWW Syndrome.
holy smoke,info-op,you sayin' "bored" has a secret identity,wait till I tell uncle jeb.that will not fly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roxys or anything similar? 18 hr derek005 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Tue javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
Debate: Civil Unions - Hinesville, GA Sep 8 crs23 2
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••