|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They shunn me. LOL. Cuz I'm trouble. You make them look stupid, but you're to nice. Synergy's trying to coax you like a snake now.
Who shuns you?
Why do I need to coax Chickenbutt?
By saying he is too nice, that translates that you want him to be nasty and vulgar. Right?
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
@ Amazes.
I believe you said you were one of the original posters on this thread, glad you came back, we need you, you've had some great posts.
@ danger zone, I think I have been remiss in welcoming you, you've been dead on.
Thanks, Aggie.
You trump most of us.
I enjoy all your posts.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
Once again Synergy is off his meds. Obamacare offers free blood pressure pills and xanax to republicans like you. Careful don't blow a fuse, remember you are on the outside looking in and we are on the inside watching these stupid republicans meltdown. I'm tellin you is the best days on my latter days in life.
They say the secret to happiness is appreciating what you already have. Live The Dream! Enjoy it for the next 11 years or so.

http://rlv.zcache.com/joe_biden_2016_pinback_...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

you need wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a vibrator, they also come in many colors and in many cases Medicare will cover the cost and ship in a plain box.
Your wife bought them all. None left. Something about it's the only satisfaction she gets. She changes colors depending on which MAN she's with. Thanks for the concern, though.
Amazes

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to you that gave me support and welcome. As I posted earlier I just dropped in checking up on this thread that I helped start. I love my country and I'm so worried about its condition I decided to add my thoughts. I'm leaving just as fast as I appeared. I'm a busy woman these days and don't have enough extra time to jabber much on a message board and certainly don't have time to argue. I enjoyed my stay. Pray for America in between your posting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Synergy. She really has only one point: She hates Obama. She thinks he's a "Hood-Winker". She only types all of that other insane stuff that she doesn't care about because it sounds anti-obama. She might be one of Donald Trumps daughters. I've heard rumors like that anyway.
The others? They don't even mind looking stupid anymore. They just let it roll off and go on and make another stupid post.
I do hate Obama because of what he is doing or rather not doing. Hookwinking you all is putting it mildly. I very much care about the economy and the growth of this country. I do care about the safety of our next generation. I do care that Obama is a first rate liar and h*ll bent on bringing this country down. I DON'T care, however, if you don't agree. Time will certainly tell.

Your last couple of sentences describe the loonie liberals on Topix everyday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! He said "one world order!" That's about as nice of a response as you can give that. I was being down-right charitable with that one.
Again, are you saying it is absolutely without one doubt impossible? Could not possibly EVER happen?
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Well it's late,time to turn in,but I sure sleep alot better since a republican is no longer president. Makes the night sky more pleasent to look at. Now all of we non-republicans need to be patient with these foolish republicans,let's let them vent while we all sit back and practice playing psychiatrist to them. Get your pens out and practice what kinds of meds you could write them if you had a licence. Pity them and pray for them just don't ever let them in the Whitehouse again,never!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Nixon didnt cause deaths.
BWA-HA-HA-hA!!!!LOL!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tOHfXsuCi2A/UAR-aWh...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for answering.
When he first began posting on Topix, we, from time to time, would post, argue, etc. about taxes. He knows about taxes because in his line of work,he had to. He offered to explain and answer questions and he was VERY nice about it. Those who didn't like what he had to say, clearly went after him. He STILL remained decent. This went on and on until I guess he had enough. Now, apparently, the liberal's plan is to bully him until he leaves. I don't know if he will or not, I haven't spoken with him about it, but that is clearly the plan. I just don't get that. This is just a silly public forum. It certainly won't get any of us to Hollywood. Maybe I should take it more seriously, but I just hit it a lick and move on so to speak. Good grief.
"Now, apparently, the liberal's plan is to bully him until he leaves. I don't know if he will or not, I haven't spoken with him about it, but that is clearly the plan."

Syn: I'm not going anywhere, this is too much fun. I don't think anyone can bully anyone off an anonymous board, and the guy in south GA is fun to mess with because he thinks he's such a tough guy. LMBO.

I ignore the vast majority of posts from the clueless and uneducated, unless they're really short. I pretty much ignore "you know who" of the many various names, it was done before and he abandoned us for a while. I like to read what you, Aggie, Bored, Dave and a couple of the "new" posters have to say, some of it is quite educational. The rest are like little dogs barking on a porch...

"I haven't spoken with him about it"

It's about time for another group gathering, isn't it? Baseball will be ending soon, quite soon. They're in the playoffs...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
Once again Synergy is off his meds. Obamacare offers free blood pressure pills and xanax to republicans like you. Careful don't blow a fuse, remember you are on the outside looking in and we are on the inside watching these stupid republicans meltdown. I'm tellin you is the best days on my latter days in life.
Again, another profound post from the Topix TROLL.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The "new" posters referenced in the above post are Amazes, danger zone and domino, hope I didn't miss anyone. Y'all are a breath of fresh air and provide a good educational opportunity for the rest of us...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he did'nt get oil, he got it thru defence companies and haliburton,based in Houstan now Quatar. They set up over there where they can do business with any country they want(including Iran and North Korea). Try and explain that to republicans and you would have better luck with a first grader.
lol If you're so smart and know so much, why aren't YOU in Washington?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Amazes wrote:
Thanks to you that gave me support and welcome. As I posted earlier I just dropped in checking up on this thread that I helped start. I love my country and I'm so worried about its condition I decided to add my thoughts. I'm leaving just as fast as I appeared. I'm a busy woman these days and don't have enough extra time to jabber much on a message board and certainly don't have time to argue. I enjoyed my stay. Pray for America in between your posting.
Sorry you won't be around, drop back in some time. The last sentence- excellent idea.
Amazes

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
@ Amazes.
I believe you said you were one of the original posters on this thread, glad you came back, we need you, you've had some great posts.
@ danger zone, I think I have been remiss in welcoming you, you've been dead on.
Thank You so much. LOL I love a political debate and couldn't resist jumping on board but I really was just passing through. Maybe when I get another day of spare time I'll come by again. Some of you understand the situation our country is in. I appreciate that people still have that understanding. God Bless.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
The "new" posters referenced in the above post are Amazes, danger zone and domino, hope I didn't miss anyone. Y'all are a breath of fresh air and provide a good educational opportunity for the rest of us...
Or provide a good opportunity for the educational system.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

F the bushs and F romney and his defeated abrasive dumb blonde wife. Thank you God and all of those who kept him out of the Whitehouse!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time for another group gathering, isn't it? Baseball will be ending soon, quite soon. They're in the playoffs...
YES, I want to get to one. And congrats on the playoffs, my boy would be SO envious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now, apparently, the liberal's plan is to bully him until he leaves. I don't know if he will or not, I haven't spoken with him about it, but that is clearly the plan."
Syn: I'm not going anywhere, this is too much fun. I don't think anyone can bully anyone off an anonymous board, and the guy in south GA is fun to mess with because he thinks he's such a tough guy. LMBO.
I ignore the vast majority of posts from the clueless and uneducated, unless they're really short. I pretty much ignore "you know who" of the many various names, it was done before and he abandoned us for a while. I like to read what you, Aggie, Bored, Dave and a couple of the "new" posters have to say, some of it is quite educational. The rest are like little dogs barking on a porch...
"I haven't spoken with him about it"
Yes to the gathering. I'll email you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
F the bushs and F romney and his defeated abrasive dumb blonde wife. Thank you God and all of those who kept him out of the Whitehouse!
Nice. Classy, too. TROLL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hinesville Forum right now

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hinesville Jobs