Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 316)

Showing posts 6,301 - 6,320 of39,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scott

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6761
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

American wrote:
I sure the no balls isiakson is happy he didn't have the guts to vote conservative on guns he had to go with numb nuts Obama I guess cause the idiot feed him a rotting cock sandwich.
Well...OK. You can have a Nobel Prize too. The acceptance speech should be...uh...interesting.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6762
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????
Sorry, you're drifting right off the dial.

Before we lose you all together, you asked what Obama had done to benefit the middle class, this site seemed like a good place for YOU to begin YOUR research.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6763
Apr 11, 2013
 
Uh-oh. The thrill must be gone!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/wh...

Come on, libs. Let's hear those excuses. Obama is so starstruck. It's embarrassing for our country.

Someone is lying....Jay-Z or Obama? And they were SO close. Boo-hoo.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6764
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
IO, Oh my IS not our teacher. IT thinks IT'S so smart, yet asks so many dumba$$ questions. Come on, do you really think someone who discusses ID for hours and hours, should be asking about "methodology" on how to find non-partisan websites? How stupid. Just talking to be talking. It should be INTELLIGENT enough to filter through all those websites, then decide for ITSELF. Wouldn't you think?
Too funny, too funny.
Try a couple of Tums for all that acid my little deary.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6765
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're drifting right off the dial.
Before we lose you all together, you asked what Obama had done to benefit the middle class, this site seemed like a good place for YOU to begin YOUR research.
Well, it's simply NOT non-partisan. Some of the "promises fulfilled" may not have actually been fulfilled. There is no way to truly know. Thanks for the site, though.

I am confident in what kind of president he is. You libs are the ones who don't question ANYTHING in regard to that guy. You're ALREADY lost. Completely off the dial. You didn't even drift. You dropped.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6766
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, too funny.
Try a couple of Tums for all that acid my little deary.
I repeat, you are NOT my teacher, my doctor, my pharamcist, and certainly NOT, your "little deary" ... I was right!!! You ARE the wicked witch! Ohhhhh my.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6767
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you gave it shot - but you haven't refuted a single thing or convinced anyone of anything with this post. Don't feel bad, nobody could have.
It's duly noted that you tried though.
She convinced me, ha-ha-ha.

Not everyone is dumb like you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6768
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.
Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.
Um......You didn't provide a nonpartisan reference. So, you don't need to keep posting. Your posts AREN'T funny NOR factual. Yawn.......
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6769
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
So good, let's repost.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/things-d...

Good post, but let's put them here.

7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them

Obama had promised to end Bush's hawkish foreign policy and the "war on terror's" detention and interrogation regime.

But in the beginning of his fifth year as president, Obama's record has been surprisingly similar to his predecessor's in those areas.

1. Democrats fought George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq in 2006.

Obama copied it in Afghanistan in 2009.
You would think Democrats would react the same way they did to Bush's surge policy.

2. American deaths in Afghanistan have skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Actually, the death tolls in Afghanistan under each administration look like this: Obama = 1405, Bush = 575

3. President Obama's drones and special operators are working down "kill lists" of suspected terrorists.

Obama even put Anwar al-Awlaki — an American citizen — on such a list.

4. Drone attacks have risen sharply under Obama.

In 2011, a teenage American citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was taken out in a drone strike without a trial.
If Bush did this, Democrats would literally hyperventilate.

5. In Pakistan alone, the administration has launched more than 300 drone strikes.

Pakistani civilian casualties due to these strikes are as high as 800 according to international estimates.

6. Obama promised to end the Bush-era torture interrogation practices.

But last year the U.N. released three damning reports detailing torture in Afghan facilities under Obama's security watch.

7. Obama was unable to deliver on his pledge to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, which Bush had also said he would close.

The democrats love it when Obama kills and bitched all the time when Bush did the same.

Seems to me the libtards have rotten wooden legs.


But the link is better read than this post.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6770
Apr 11, 2013
 
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be so hard on Mr. Chickenbutt. It seems, he has acquired his very liberal views honestly. He has several relatives in very high places. Since I don't wish to embarrass him, I will mention only a few of his relatives:
Harry ChickenButt Reid.
Nancy Chickenbutt Pelosi
Barack Chickenbutt Obama
Michael Chickenbutt Moore
Hillary Chickenbutt Clinton
Hugo Chickenbutt Chavez (rest his soul)
As you can see, it would be very difficult for Mr. chickenbutt to have any knowledge whatsoever relative to Republicans. He is only able to repeat the Democratic party line verbatim. But, it's not his fault.

Great post about the Chickenbutt Family.

Guess the Colonel didn't want to fry them up.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6771
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. The thrill must be gone!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/wh...
Come on, libs. Let's hear those excuses. Obama is so starstruck. It's embarrassing for our country.
Someone is lying....Jay-Z or Obama? And they were SO close. Boo-hoo.
So you want us to defend the fact that he did absolutely nothing in this instance? And you want to hate him because he had absolutely nothing to do with anything in this instance?

Eh. That's about par for the course for you.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6772
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/01/28/president-obama-j okes-about-his-nobel-peace-pri ze-what-did-i-win-mine-for-aga in/
Saved, the best for last.
He's actually embarassed for himself.
I'm embarassed for the USA.

Hes has good reason to be embarrassed. Of course his worshippers pay no mind to their God being embarrassed, they think the red blush is him glowing.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6773
Apr 11, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So good, let's repost.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/things-d...
Good post, but let's put them here.
7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them
Obama had promised to end Bush's hawkish foreign policy and the "war on terror's" detention and interrogation regime.
But in the beginning of his fifth year as president, Obama's record has been surprisingly similar to his predecessor's in those areas.
1. Democrats fought George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq in 2006.
Obama copied it in Afghanistan in 2009.
You would think Democrats would react the same way they did to Bush's surge policy.
2. American deaths in Afghanistan have skyrocketed since Obama took office.
Actually, the death tolls in Afghanistan under each administration look like this: Obama = 1405, Bush = 575
3. President Obama's drones and special operators are working down "kill lists" of suspected terrorists.
Obama even put Anwar al-Awlaki — an American citizen — on such a list.
4. Drone attacks have risen sharply under Obama.
In 2011, a teenage American citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was taken out in a drone strike without a trial.
If Bush did this, Democrats would literally hyperventilate.
5. In Pakistan alone, the administration has launched more than 300 drone strikes.
Pakistani civilian casualties due to these strikes are as high as 800 according to international estimates.
6. Obama promised to end the Bush-era torture interrogation practices.
But last year the U.N. released three damning reports detailing torture in Afghan facilities under Obama's security watch.
7. Obama was unable to deliver on his pledge to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, which Bush had also said he would close.
The democrats love it when Obama kills and bitched all the time when Bush did the same.
Seems to me the libtards have rotten wooden legs.
But the link is better read than this post.
Where is all the lib outrage?????? Oh, that's right. Double standard. Obama gets a pass. He's gets a pass because he is an extreme left wing liberal AND because he's black. You libs can deny the second reason all you like, but anyone with a brain knows that is the pure and simple truth.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6774
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????

According to the list, he only got a high of 45%, more like his approval rating of today.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6775
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want us to defend the fact that he did absolutely nothing in this instance? And you want to hate him because he had absolutely nothing to do with anything in this instance?
Eh. That's about par for the course for you.
You got beat AGAIN at your own game. Now! THAT'S par for the course for YOU.*laughing*
What 'cha wanna bet that Obama DID get them clearance to go to Cuba. They are buds. He just never expected Jay-Z to rat him out and Jay-Z never expected Obama to call him a liar. UGLY.
I hope the conservatives won't let this get swept under the rug. Obama's worship of loser celebrities needs to be pointed out over and over.
I guarantee you that Obama got them clearance. No way to prove it unless the powers that be can prove it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6776
Apr 11, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want us to defend the fact that he did absolutely nothing in this instance? And you want to hate him because he had absolutely nothing to do with anything in this instance?
Eh. That's about par for the course for you.
He's making fools of you loyalists. Michelle needs to take you all with her on her next vacation. You all need a break.
Scott

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6778
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. The thrill must be gone!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/wh...
Come on, libs. Let's hear those excuses. Obama is so starstruck. It's embarrassing for our country.
Someone is lying....Jay-Z or Obama? And they were SO close. Boo-hoo.
That Jay-Z he ain't gonna be axed to sit in on a meeting in the White House situation room no mo. No he ain't.

It is interesting that Dennis Rodman travels to North Korea, hugs on the North Korean version of Fat Albert, then, all Hell breaks loose as Little Kim begins threatening all out war. Not one person in the Federal Government will say they knew Rodman was going there or gave him permission to do so. For a week or so, no one would admit to allowing Jay-Z and his semi-beautiful wife to travel to Cuba. Finally, "Treasury did it!" Obama exclaims. "OH well, I'm gonna have me a big soul party at our house".

Maybe all of this is the administration's new foreign policy strategy. Sean Penn will, no doubt, end up in Syria soon.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6779
Apr 11, 2013
 
"The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize ."

"It is with very great regret that I sign this petition, but I feel it is morally the right thing to do. I had phenomenally high hopes that our President would be a torch bearer for the true message of Peace. Instead he has brought death, destruction and devastation to vast areas of the world, and made us less safe by creating more enemies." -Sushila C., Punta Gorda, FL
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6780
Apr 11, 2013
 
"War is nothing to be given a peace prize for." -Brent L., San Diego, CA
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6781
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"President Obama has clearly demonstrated that he is undeserving of the Nobel Peace Prize. Revoke his prize and give it to Bradley Manning!" -Henry B., Portland, OR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,301 - 6,320 of39,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Jj&b Services Apr 10 Jacksinnj 2
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr 7 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... Apr 2 Lawswon 1
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
bryan county sheriff department Mar 31 screwedupcounty 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Liberty County was issued at April 18 at 4:21AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••