Comments
5,641 - 5,660 of 53,515 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6102 Apr 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Synergy helped me prove I was correct when I provided the evidence that medical insurance companies exist to make as much money as posse and provide the smallest return to policyholders possible.
Now he should agree its insane to turn your money for health care over to the system designed to screw you the most.
Single payer government medical insurance - everyone pay - everyone is covered - all other industrialized contrives love it.
But they're smarter than us.
Well, I was proving two things, actually. First: Your source dated BACK to 2006.(And you libs think republicans live in the PAST. Sheesh.)

Secondly, it IS possible to just post a link and not bore everyone to death with your NEVER ENDING YAMMERING.

Just curious: What will you do when that wonderful single payer healthcare system turns you down for treatment? Where will you go?
Have you experienced Canada's nationalized healthcare? I have.

Location hidden

#6103 Apr 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Synergy helped me prove I was correct when I provided the evidence that medical insurance companies exist to make as much money as posse and provide the smallest return to policyholders possible.
Now he should agree its insane to turn your money for health care over to the system designed to screw you the most.
Single payer government medical insurance - everyone pay - everyone is covered - all other industrialized contrives love it.
But they're smarter than us.
BTW, I didn't read your drawn out drivel about voter fraud, but did the New Black Panthers stand ourside of any voting precincts? If so, that would be intimidation. Just curious. I'm sure you are perfectly okay with it, but if the NBP had been conservatives, you would have rioted in the streets.

Location hidden

#6104 Apr 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now I get it.
Call me a liar for informing folks that over One Billion Dollars that could have healed sick children, instead went to one man for cheating the government and shareholders out of billions more.
Then when overwhelming evidence is provided that my assertion is exactly accurate and demonstrates the idiocy of private medical insurance -
Right Wingers say - Never mind.
Right Wingers love to just make stuff up ,( they have to, of course),
and just hate it so when we Moderates and Progressives actually tell the truth.
Truth - a foreign concept in Right Wing World.
I didn't call you a liar! I asked you what your obsession was with 2006. Please refer to that post inwhich I called you a liar. You are crazy. You are certifiable. I actually stated that I thought the pay was too high!!!!!!!!! AND right wingers just brush it off???? OH, THE IRONY! You left wingers are Masters of the Universe in the "sweeping it under the carpet department"! Dang!

While you are doing your research, will you PLEASE post some information about money that LEFT WINGERS have squandered. You ARE fair and balanced, right?

Location hidden

#6105 Apr 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Making Boehner look like a fool ?
Ain't that like making a dog like cheese, heck, it's just a natural thing.
Unlike Pelosi. She did that herself. She didn't need help. ".....we have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it". That should be on her tombstone. Un-freaking- believable.

Location hidden

#6106 Apr 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry we are taking longer to rebuild the house the Right Wingers burned to the ground.
Don't worry, just as happened after Clinton got us a balanced budget, steady growth, low unemployment, and we were paying down the national debt,
Uninformed voters will put Right Wingers back in power to but the house down again.
It's called the cycle of ignorance.
Did Clinton have a democrat or republican congress? I can't remember. Refresh my memory.

Again, if Obama and you libs are SO WONDERFUL, how in the world will a conservative EVER get back into the WH? That just doesn't make sense. Your fellow liberal brethren keep saying over and over that a conservative will NEVER win again. Confusing.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#6107 Apr 5, 2013
You keep supporting your cause and defending your dream of living the lifestyle of an overly paid executive. I've been offered jobs over many years. However, with my degree, there aren't any nor have there ever been such a big difference in pay any where in this country. I doubt anyone in America is given that choice, even 25 years ago. Who are you fooling? That's why I say, just keep on dreaming. And when coporations recruit, the first thing they do is.... check other corporations of the same size, and keep it competitive. They certainly aren't gonna offer you $50, 000 more for the same type work. Most would say, take the other job, we can't beat that salary. Your analogy makes no sense what so ever. Nada. Zero. NONE. By the way, are you milking the little men who do all the work? How's that working for you? You are a poor LOST soul.

Location hidden

#6108 Apr 5, 2013
Glorya wrote:
And never have claimed to be a war expert. But, what that man did while America mourned an American ambassador and two other heroes was appalling. MIA during the incident, and hopped AF1 to Sin City for a celebrity filled fundraiser shortly after our ambassador was tied and dragged through the streets. I shall NEVER forget.
The libs always give Obama a pass. They KNOW this, but they refuse to admit any mistakes. Libs, like Obama, refuse to take ANY responsiblity for wrongdoing. It's a democrat thing.

Location hidden

#6109 Apr 5, 2013
Doo wrote:
That is what Republicans doo Chickenbut.
Well, we all start our days differently. Apparently, democrats drink a BIG CUP OF STUPID first thing in the morning and it lasts ALL DAY.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#6110 Apr 5, 2013
That post is for Dave the Man, who just asked me the most stupid question I've ever been asked in my working career. Only thing funny about it....is you thought I'd answer. You are the fool. Not me.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#6111 Apr 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The libs always give Obama a pass. They KNOW this, but they refuse to admit any mistakes. Libs, like Obama, refuse to take ANY responsiblity for wrongdoing. It's a democrat thing.
And we must consider it was from Doo. He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. That's very evident. So many who post here, just think they are.

Location hidden

#6112 Apr 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You get one little thing right and gloat over it, what a kiddy thing to do. Boring.
You are batting .001, big deal.
AND it was 2006!!!!!!

Location hidden

#6113 Apr 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget movie actors who may have as their initial salary anywhere from $10-$30 million, but who also often put in participation percentages in their contracts, thus increasing their earnings for ONE movie up to as much as $100 million.(Keanu Reeves in the Matrix sequels top of the list). But no, no one ever comments on how that jacks up movie theater prices for the "little people."
Libs only complain about that which doesn't support their systematically dismantling of our country.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#6114 Apr 5, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://m.psychologytoday.com/b log/wired-success/201204/are-c eo-salaries-out-control
You must be a CEO and feel much better when defending yourself and others. A lousy attempt, I must add. I know your kind. I've worked with CEOs who remind us all of those greedy, immoral Capitol Hill takers. No different. Sit in their executive office easy chairs, never thinking twice about the little man, the backbone and true substance of these corporations. The wealthier they become, the less connected they are to "real workers" ... we know your kind. We know ALL about their priorities- upside down, backwards and screwed up.
Yeah, I know I am back tracking but the more I read this I just had to reply.
You shouldn't assume so much. I am and have never been a CEO. I worked all my life as either a blue collar worker or a skilled technician. I worked hard to accumulate everything that I have. So I know nothing about sitting in one of those soft chairs that you speak of.
Just where do you get your mind reading skills from? Go back there and tell them you want your money back.
I have thought a lot about the little man as I was one of THEM. So what? I made some mistakes as everyone does, but I guess you didn't, and could have done much better than I did with my life.I don't really know how much I would change if I could go back. I got what I gave.
I relate very well to all types of people. I look down on no man and I judge him by his character not his paycheck. A man is a man and he is only as good as what he does when he thinks no one is watching him. This goes for you too.
I think I have a very good idea of what is going on in this country and how people are treated. This country has been divided so it will fail. You are not helping by trying to divide the poor people and people that are better off. I don't think that was you intentions but that is what you are doing.

Villa Rica, GA

#6115 Apr 5, 2013
Glorya wrote:
That post is for Dave the Man, who just asked me the most stupid question I've ever been asked in my working career. Only thing funny about it....is you thought I'd answer. You are the fool. Not me.
You just answered my question. I think I made my point and you know it.

Location hidden

#6116 Apr 5, 2013
Man in Plaid wrote:
An important difference between a European system and the US system is physicians' salaries. In France, for instance, which is reportedly the best system in the world and not a singlepayer, physicians earn an average salary of about $55,000 per year. American physicians earn around $150,000 per year. One argument that many use to explain this is that medical school is free in France. While this may raise some eyebrows, it shouldn't raise them too highly. Several American doctors go to medical school at little to no cost by agreeing to work in areas that are deemed "under served" for a specified period of time, usually four years. Certainly, the term "under served" implies isolated, rural areas, but such an interpretation isn't necessarily correct. For example, several physicians who choose this option end up working at hospitals in urban, suburban, and rural areas. Moreover, many begin with great salaries, close to the American average for physicians. While some would rather incur debt and shoot for a higher initial salary, say $225 per year, those who choose the "under served area" route realize that in a short time they will be able to shoot for a higher salary.
Needless to say, while many American students begin with a pre-med major, most French students do not. The earning potential for a French physican causes several to go in other directions. It is logical to conclude that the same could be said for American students should the salaries of physicians ever become drastically lower.
A second major issue is malpractice insurance. Given that most policies are in the area of $30,000, if not higher, a French physician wouldn't be able to afford this necessity. How, then, do they survive in France? Malpractice cases do not go before juries nor enter the legal system. They appear before a board that determines whether malpractice has occurred, and payment is drawn from a fund set aside by the government. This suggests that tort reform would help.
These are two areas in which many argue that the French system outdoes the American, but neither system, nor singlepayer systems such as those in Britain, Spain, and Canada, can eliminate the increasing costs of medical procedures and the equipment needed to perform them. Also, nothing will change the realities that these countries have aging populations, governments with limited means to fund healthcare initiatives, and people who want everything possible done to preserve their health in times of grave illness.
I can't help but see any plan as utlimately unable to compete with rising costs. Will not the number of people with pre-existing conditions and those who buy insurance under PPACA only when they are diagnosed with a serious condition eventually drive private insurance providers out of business, leaving the government as the sole provider? How can a cash-strapped government foot such a bill? It cannot. It has been tried in this country in the form of TENNCARE in Tennessee when Clinton considered a singlepayer system in the 1990s. Most would say that this iniative has been a failure, and all admit that the state was on the brink of bankruptcy before the plan was drastically cut.
I don't believe that we should equate "access to affordable health insurance" and "access to healthcare."
I can't get ONE lib to tell me what they will do if they are denied care by a single payer system. There will be NO WHERE to go. The government will have us totally at their mercy. They don't get it.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#6117 Apr 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just answered my question. I think I made my point and you know it.
What point? There is no point. There are no CEOs worth a billion/per year. There are no athletes worth $100 million dollars for 3 years. There are no movie stars worth $100million dollars for a movie, even a trilogy. There are no gangsta rappers worthy of a billion dollar net worth. NONE.

Society has made it okay. It doesn't take me to bring division amongst the rich and poor. Little ole me? You are crazy. Americans have made it acceptable for our youth to spend days dreaming of being a rising star...and there's nothing wrong with dreams, as long as one of them is graduating high school, studying hard in hope of burning up the SAT, applying to the best college and universities. With the ultimate goal being to graduate, develop a good work ethic and hopefully become an honest, productive tax paying citizen.... Those dreams are lost. Most blame it on parents. There's enough blame to go around. But to blame me? What did you say? I'm causing divide amongst the classes, rich and poor. That, by far, is the most outrageous accusation ever made against me.

So no, you did not make your point, Dave. Start all over, from the beginning. The best FB post I saw recently...America needs a Department of Common Sense. Sorry, Dave, you need not apply.

Villa Rica, GA

#6118 Apr 5, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> What point? There is no point. There are no CEOs worth a billion/per year. There are no athletes worth $100 million dollars for 3 years. There are no movie stars worth $100million dollars for a movie, even a trilogy. There are no gangsta rappers worthy of a billion dollar net worth. NONE.
Society has made it okay. It doesn't take me to bring division amongst the rich and poor. Little ole me? You are crazy. Americans have made it acceptable for our youth to spend days dreaming of being a rising star...and there's nothing wrong with dreams, as long as one of them is graduating high school, studying hard in hope of burning up the SAT, applying to the best college and universities. With the ultimate goal being to graduate, develop a good work ethic and hopefully become an honest, productive tax paying citizen.... Those dreams are lost. Most blame it on parents. There's enough blame to go around. But to blame me? What did you say? I'm causing divide amongst the classes, rich and poor. That, by far, is the most outrageous accusation ever made against me.
So no, you did not make your point, Dave. Start all over, from the beginning. The best FB post I saw recently...America needs a Department of Common Sense. Sorry, Dave, you need not apply.
First things first. I don't know of any CEO that has made a billion dollars. Just who do you think you are to say what salary a person should make every year. You have a lot of nerve. Its O.K. for you to get as much as you can, but you will decide what a persons worth is? You can do that if you own your own company. You can help decide that if you are a stockholder in a company and vote for the CEO's and officers of the company. What are you? A Mrs. Mayor Bloomberg? A Mrs. Fidel Castro?
Common sense says that if we don't think that some person or product is not worth the money, then we don't buy it. If someone else does think it is worth the money they will buy it. I don't care if it is a movie star, rap singer, ceo, football player, baseball player, automobile, tv or whatever. Let the free market work. Otherwise you might be working for $3.00 an hour for 16 hours a day. But again at this time, you have the freedoom to quit and choose to go to another job for $18.00 an hour and only work a 8 hour day.
You probably think what money you make is probably somewhat fair. I am sure you want more if you could get it. One of your co-workers thinks you make too much and that you aren't worth it. Does she have the right to tell your boss that he must give you a pay cut? How would you like that. She is only doing what you are saying that you want to do.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6119 Apr 5, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you right wing radicals think you can get on here and insult others that don't agree with you and not draw some kind of insults back at you? Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people. The honest truth is "Obama won" because the American people voted him in office. Now you really need to sit back, shut your pie hole and listen to common sense for a change. Remember when you insult others you leave yourself wide open for insults. That's just the way it works. When people are nice to me, I'm nice right back. When people insult me, I'm three times as nasty. I must say I don't blame Columbus Native for coming at you slinging your propaganda redoric. There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts.
U almost made in through another lengthy post with no spelling errors. Only 2 this time. Big improvement.

U really should proof read your posts, you're making yourself look sillier and sillier, first with your comments, then with your spelling. Hard to take someone serious than can't spell.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6120 Apr 5, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://m.psychologytoday.com/b log/wired-success/201204/are-c eo-salaries-out-control
You must be a CEO and feel much better when defending yourself and others. A lousy attempt, I must add. I know your kind. I've worked with CEOs who remind us all of those greedy, immoral Capitol Hill takers. No different. Sit in their executive office easy chairs, never thinking twice about the little man, the backbone and true substance of these corporations. The wealthier they become, the less connected they are to "real workers" ... we know your kind. We know ALL about their priorities- upside down, backwards and screwed up.
G L O R I A

Gloria A song from the early 60s by Van Morrison and a band called Them.

Glorya u r barking up the wrong tree. BigDave is a good dude, not 1 ur making him out to be. Trust a long time reader and seldom poster.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#6121 Apr 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all start our days differently. Apparently, democrats drink a BIG CUP OF STUPID first thing in the morning and it lasts ALL DAY.
I needed that laugh. It was out loud good!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Aug 29 Local lady 59
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••