Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 274)

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of39,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some GREAT support there, chicken. ; )
He's still trying to figure out how his name Doo got in the self-analysis test.

Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp...

I'm guessing there may be no need for death panels.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Obamacare will be broke before it ever begins.

"Tens of thousands of health care professionals, union workers and community activists hired as "navigators" to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting Oct. 1 could earn $20 an hour or more, according to new regulations issued Wednesday."

"It is still not clear how many navigators will be required. California, however, provides a hint. It wants 21,000.

That could be an expensive proposition. The proposed rules, now open for public comment, suggest an estimated pay of $20-$48 an hour."

Looks like it will take appox 500,000 navigators for all States. At Average of $25-30 an hour that come out to $14 million an hour.

Now everyone knows that group will milk the taxpayer for everthing it can so we'll looking at maybe $800 million.

Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-easier-t...

Already a dismal failure before the launch date arrives.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I'll just tell all you right wing conservative ignorant down talking low life scum baggin dirt weasles lying distorting threatning cotton picken stupid two faced propaganda lovin braggin die hards one time more. "OBAMA WON THE ELECTION AND IS NOW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER AND CHEIF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words YOU LOST so all you can doo look stupid like your Congress does right now and has for the last four years. Not mush you can doo about it but full and carry on. So if it makes you feel better...go ahead. You all are VERY ENTERTAINING and I laugh at you all everyday. Keep it up....I love it!
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Government is incompetent, can't close the borders and can't get Obamacare up and running after 3 years.

The law calls for a new insurance marketplace specifically for small businesses, starting next year. But in most states, employers will not be able to get what Congress intended: the option to provide workers with a choice of health plans. They will instead be limited to a single plan.

This choice option, already available to many big businesses, was supposed to become available to small employers in January. But administration officials said they would delay it to 2015 in the 33 states where the federal government will be running insurance markets known as exchanges. And they will delay the requirement for other states as well.…

The administration cited “operational challenges” as a reason for the delay. As a result, it said, most small employers buying insurance through an exchange will offer just a single health plan to their workers next year.…

D. Michael Roach, who owns a women’s clothing store in Portland, Ore., said the delay was “a real mistake.”

“It will limit the attractiveness of exchanges to small business,” Mr. Roach said.“We would like to see different insurance carriers available to each of our 12 employees, who range in age from 21 to 62. You would have more competition, more downward pressure on rates, and employees would be more likely to get exactly what they wanted.”

“operational challenges”== Incompetent, a deadly disease of government workers.

Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
I'll just tell all you right wing conservative ignorant down talking low life scum baggin dirt weasles lying distorting threatning cotton picken stupid two faced propaganda lovin braggin die hards one time more. "OBAMA WON THE ELECTION AND IS NOW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER AND CHEIF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words YOU LOST so all you can doo look stupid like your Congress does right now and has for the last four years. Not mush you can doo about it but full and carry on. So if it makes you feel better...go ahead. You all are VERY ENTERTAINING and I laugh at you all everyday. Keep it up....I love it!

Have you taken the self-analysis test yet?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
Now THIS is PROFOUND! Proof positive: Babies actually CAN be found under cabbage leaves. I rest my case.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken the self-analysis test yet?
Yes I have and I have analized that you are a sore loser and your Republicans are want to be's but don't have the knowedge how to get there. Obama is THERE!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Twice in fact!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Worried? You need to be!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
I'm sorry, Doo, but your post is a perfect example of HOW Obama got reelected - even accounting for the fact you didn't vote. Too many people are as sadly uniformed or illinformed as you are. "sit back and enjoy the ride" -???- How do we sit back and watch this man and his policies tank our economy and destroy our healthcare system. The ACA is a disaster and more and more people are waking up to it. Over 1,200 companies have received waivers from ACA requirements and almost half of the states have refused to set up the exchanges necessary to implement the ACA. And let's not forget the housing crisis that the Left loves to try to blame on Bush but that actually can be traced all the way to Democrats at every step of the way starting with Carter to the Clinton Justice Dept to Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank with their sweet heart deals and campaign contributions that led them to deny the Bush administrations efforts to increase regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And now, guess what, Obama wants to relax requirements for people to qualify for refinancing of their home loans by including provisions that would, among other things, "eliminate employment and income verification requirements". THAT is more of the IDIOCY that got us into the housing crisis in the first place.

But you just keep on thinking that Republicans are all that is evil in the world and Democrats are all sweetness and light and just care SO much more about people. This has probably been a complete waste of time anyway, you aren't interested in the truth and the facts.
Democrats - Good Republicans - Bad That's all you think you need to know.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Doo, but your post is a perfect example of HOW Obama got reelected - even accounting for the fact you didn't vote. Too many people are as sadly uniformed or illinformed as you are. "sit back and enjoy the ride" -???- How do we sit back and watch this man and his policies tank our economy and destroy our healthcare system. The ACA is a disaster and more and more people are waking up to it. Over 1,200 companies have received waivers from ACA requirements and almost half of the states have refused to set up the exchanges necessary to implement the ACA. And let's not forget the housing crisis that the Left loves to try to blame on Bush but that actually can be traced all the way to Democrats at every step of the way starting with Carter to the Clinton Justice Dept to Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank with their sweet heart deals and campaign contributions that led them to deny the Bush administrations efforts to increase regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And now, guess what, Obama wants to relax requirements for people to qualify for refinancing of their home loans by including provisions that would, among other things, "eliminate employment and income verification requirements". THAT is more of the IDIOCY that got us into the housing crisis in the first place.
But you just keep on thinking that Republicans are all that is evil in the world and Democrats are all sweetness and light and just care SO much more about people. This has probably been a complete waste of time anyway, you aren't interested in the truth and the facts.
Democrats - Good Republicans - Bad That's all you think you need to know.
Your Republican President Bush depleated this Country out of it's wealth by giving the wealthy tax breaks and starting two wars. Don't blame Obama. You see you aren't even iterested in the truth are you? I see Republicans as the party of crooks that work for the wealthy. The are liars and distorters of the real facts....just like you! While you are worrying, I will be enjoying the ride.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo, here is some more information that you can claim are lies and deceit. Read the info if you have the guts. YOU are in for a bumpy ride, pal. You won't know what hit 'cha.

http://www.obamacarewatch.org/primer/medicare
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Doo wrote:
Twice in fact!
And how did you like that it was designed especially for you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did you like that it was designed especially for you?
Bingo!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Republican President Bush depleated this Country out of it's wealth by giving the wealthy tax breaks and starting two wars. Don't blame Obama. You see you aren't even iterested in the truth are you? I see Republicans as the party of crooks that work for the wealthy. The are liars and distorters of the real facts....just like you! While you are worrying, I will be enjoying the ride.
You never felt that way until Obama started preaching his hate in order to divide and conquer. You can deny it, but you aren't being honest. Obama, by design, has divided the parties, classes and races. You are getting a big pay off, so you can't even see it. Your pay off is he makes you feel better about yourself and the choices you've made. Your statement about "....enjoying the ride" proves what most of us have been posting. You want what you can GET from our country. TAKER.
domino

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Doo wrote:
I'll just tell all you right wing conservative ignorant down talking low life scum baggin dirt weasles lying distorting threatning cotton picken stupid two faced propaganda lovin braggin die hards one time more. "OBAMA WON THE ELECTION AND IS NOW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER AND CHEIF OF THE UNITED STATES OF

AMERICA. In other words YOU LOST

so all you can doo look stupid like

your Congress does right now and
has for the last four years. Not mush
you can doo about it but full and
carry on. So if it makes you feel better...go ahead. You all are VERY
ENTERTAINING and I laugh at you all everyday. Keep it up....I love it!
"not mush"? "full and carry on"? Maybe you could check yourself before correcting others on here.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...The wealth envy-itis shows it's ugly head AGAIN...

"Yea; it is so unfair to ask Right Wingers to pay their share."

Right wingers pay the same tax rates as the clueless and uneducated, don't they? Use the same forms and tax tables, don't they? Or, are you saying right wingers use different forms and tables?

Are right wingers the ONLY ones that make a lot of money? Are you whining about what Buffet or certain movies stars pay in taxes?

"able to pay only 15% or less tax rate on that 89.5 BILLION dollar family fortune."

Income taxes are on income (duh), not wealth. Their fortune has already been taxed. Duh.

"15% or less tax rate"

Oh, you mean the capital gains rate that is available to ALL tax payers? BTW, how do you know what an individual's tax rate is, it's not public information, although corporate tax rates can be easily found.

"Might have to pay taxes at the same rate we working people do."

They do. They use the same forms and tax table the rest of us do.

Your anti-wealth fury is targeted at people that are doing things legally and within the rules. You don't like the rules, probably because you don't understand them and the rationale for them...
What an imbecilic statement - the capital gains rate is available to all taxpayers - is it possible to make a statement more transparently disingenuous than that ?

Here's another transparently stupid statement you must agree with.

Hey, the opportunity to get special tax treatment by investing in a hedge fund is available to all taxpayers.

Just prove your net worth exceeds $1,000,000.00 and you annual income exceeds $200,000.00 each of the last 2 years and will exceed $200,000.00 the current and future year.

So you see - All Americans can take advantage of lower tax rates for hedge fund investors.

God help us - these Right Wing folks actually believe they make sense.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your so full of it. Give me the factual information on the United Healthcare CEO making a billion dollars. Sorry dude but I don't believe it. Show me.
Solving the Healthcare Crisis the Old-Fashioned Way
by wbramh Oct 02, 2011 8:03pm PDT

Back in 1996, one of America’s lower-paid healthcare company executives was Allen Wise, a VP at United Healthcare. His annual salary was a paltry $2,697,751.

That was then - or “the lean years” as they’re remembered in executive board rooms.

Just nine years later (in 2005), the same Dr. McGuire (still stuck at stingy United Healthcare)“earned”$124,80 0,000 in salary alone.

Unfortunately for McGuire, 1996 was to be his last year milking the system due to his standout felonious role in a major stock options scandal (see "Legal Issues").

The SEC fined McGuire $468 million, which I assume came off the top of his parting gift from UH, a $1.1 BILLION (with a capital “B”) golden parachute. It was (at the time) the largest parting gift ever awarded any corporate chief executive in the history of mankind; in fact, probably the largest since the Cretaceous Period, but accurate corporate record-keeping suffered even back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of39,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Tue CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Jj&b Services Apr 10 Jacksinnj 2
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr 7 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... Apr 2 Lawswon 1
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
bryan county sheriff department Mar 31 screwedupcounty 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Liberty County was issued at April 17 at 10:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters