Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you right wing radicals think you can get on here and insult others that don't agree with you and not draw some kind of insults back at you? Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people. The honest truth is "Obama won" because the American people voted him in office. Now you really need to sit back, shut your pie hole and listen to common sense for a change. Remember when you insult others you leave yourself wide open for insults. That's just the way it works. When people are nice to me, I'm nice right back. When people insult me, I'm three times as nasty. I must say I don't blame Columbus Native for coming at you slinging your propaganda redoric. There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts.
Tell us,Doo. What if the right wingers are right? What then?
Scott

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

"There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts."

There are many people I know who feel the same way.
That's why they seem to detest Liberals who are vey good at savaging people, name calling, distorting facts etc. I think the Liberals invented and perfected all that which you find so distasteful
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us,Doo. What if the right wingers are right? What then?
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
"There are a lot of people that I know that can't stand people that lie, name call, threat and distort the real facts."
There are many people I know who feel the same way.
That's why they seem to detest Liberals who are vey good at savaging people, name calling, distorting facts etc. I think the Liberals invented and perfected all that which you find so distasteful
Got your Obama micro chip yet turd head? Or has Obama droned your house yet? Or has Wall Street fell yet? Is Bin Ladin not dead yet? There's something wrong with people like you!
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are very insulting and most of the are lies and distortions you obtain from right wing radical aritcles you find on youtube and right wing propaganda spreading people.

FYI:
healthcare.gov is a website to explain Obamacare, which is where I get most of my information and you should too.
Instead you get your mis-information from a liberal minded self.
You need to take the self-analysis test below to find your true self because you are in dire need of a re-evaluation.

http://www.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Self-Analysi...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. Did you read back a few pages and see the post I was referring to where CN said he was leaving this forum because we(and that would include YOU, too, genius) weren't intelligent enough for him? Did you check that out before you came after me?
Believe me...I can take it. Actually, if you'll read back a page or two, you'll see where I warned others about the tough crowd on this forum and that if one can dish it, they had better be able to take it.
I don't know why I am even nice to you in this post. Your post is typical of you left wing, ignorant propaganda believing, Obama foot sniffing ,freedom destroying, government dependent scrubs.
As for your last sentence. I guess that means YOU don't have any friends.
Left wing?...I don't even vote. Ignorant Propaganda believing?....you are one that watches Fox..not me!...Obama foot sniffing?....Never seen him in my life. Freedom Destroying....He killed Bin Ladin making us more free than before. Government dependent scrubs...Seniors, sick people, unemployeed people? Maybe! Scurbs?...I take it that you don't think they are Americans. And lastly. I have many freinds. I have business realted friends. I have golfing freinds. I have fishing freinds. I have hunting friends. I have a wife freind. I have music freinds. In fact I don't need any more freinds because my time is fully filled every day and I'm a happy man!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your Obama micro chip yet turd head? Or has Obama droned your house yet? Or has Wall Street fell yet? Is Bin Ladin not dead yet? There's something wrong with people like you!
You're blunt, but you're right. This right-wing paranoia and fear is just out of control.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The test is directed especially to you, with your name Doo.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Your name is in the first step.
domino

Warm Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
"house selfish"?
I suppose you are perfect and have never made a typographical error.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
Sheesh....where do I even begin.
"It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong..." Well, it does matter. It will show how absolutely incompetent you libs are. It will show how easily influenced and impressionable you are. Of course, the conservatives already know this, but perhaps it will wake you libs up. According to you, if you are right, it's ALL going to be great. Life will be awesome. We will all be equal and no one will have more than anyone else. The government will make our decisions and life will be easy. Of course, you have been waiting on and believing that for almost five years now. That is why I am asking you, what if you are wrong. What if all of the taxes and heath costs, etc. that we keep warning you about comes to pass(it already has, but apparently you haven't figured that out, yet.)? What will you do?
I have learned a lot from you, Doo. I've learned that we are in even worse shape than I ever imagined. I have FINALLY learned how Obama has gotten to where he is. It never made sense until I read posts written by you, Columbus Native and a couple of others. Of course, I always suspected, but now I have unarguable proof. I have learned that you are an excellent example of an Obama supporter. I have learned why you need the government to make your decisions for you. Yep! I've learned a lot. Thanks.
domino

Warm Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you cant read or hear. Obama IS trying to take our guns. He is lobbying in North Carolina on guns today. Guess it doesnt matter tho cause he has our ammo.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh....where do I even begin.
"It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong..." Well, it does matter. It will show how absolutely incompetent you libs are. It will show how easily influenced and impressionable you are. Of course, the conservatives already know this, but perhaps it will wake you libs up. According to you, if you are right, it's ALL going to be great. Life will be awesome. We will all be equal and no one will have more than anyone else. The government will make our decisions and life will be easy. Of course, you have been waiting on and believing that for almost five years now. That is why I am asking you, what if you are wrong. What if all of the taxes and heath costs, etc. that we keep warning you about comes to pass(it already has, but apparently you haven't figured that out, yet.)? What will you do?
I have learned a lot from you, Doo. I've learned that we are in even worse shape than I ever imagined. I have FINALLY learned how Obama has gotten to where he is. It never made sense until I read posts written by you, Columbus Native and a couple of others. Of course, I always suspected, but now I have unarguable proof. I have learned that you are an excellent example of an Obama supporter. I have learned why you need the government to make your decisions for you. Yep! I've learned a lot. Thanks.
Agree-they always play the "woe is me" card that says "I can't take care of myself, help me! help me."
Of course this means we work and they play.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Left wing?...I don't even vote. Ignorant Propaganda believing?....you are one that watches Fox..not me!...Obama foot sniffing?....Never seen him in my life. Freedom Destroying....He killed Bin Ladin making us more free than before. Government dependent scrubs...Seniors, sick people, unemployeed people? Maybe! Scurbs?...I take it that you don't think they are Americans. And lastly. I have many freinds. I have business realted friends. I have golfing freinds. I have fishing freinds. I have hunting friends. I have a wife freind. I have music freinds. In fact I don't need any more freinds because my time is fully filled every day and I'm a happy man!
You don't even vote?

I watch Fox? You watch MSNBC. You lap up every word that Chris Matthews slobbers out.

You've never SEEN Obama?????

OBAMA killed Bin Ladin and that made us free?

Liberals just want what America will GIVE them. If that is your definition of an American....

Do your friends.....um....vote? Just curious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are perfect and have never made a typographical error.
That's what libs point out when they don't have anything else. That's all they have. Read his last post to me. You'll have a field day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blunt, but you're right. This right-wing paranoia and fear is just out of control.
You have some GREAT support there, chicken. ; )
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

"Ignorant liberals are always so much fun. They never seem to be informed ever, and just go with feelings at the moment.
Check it out:

Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette has been the lead sponsor on a federal ban on high-capacity ammunition magazines in two Congresses, saying it’s one of her top priorities.

But Tuesday at a Denver Post forum on the gun control debate, the senior congresswoman from Denver appeared to not understand how guns work.

Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said:

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

What she didn’t appear to understand is that a magazine can be reloaded with more bullets."
domino

Warm Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even vote?
I watch Fox? You watch MSNBC. You lap up every word that Chris Matthews slobbers out.
You've never SEEN Obama?????
OBAMA killed Bin Ladin and that made us free?
Liberals just want what America will
GIVE them. If that is your definition
of an American....

Do your friends.....um....vote? Just
curious.
Like my Daddy use to say, if one don't vote, what right do they have to argue or complain about politics! And furthermore, we all know Obama did not kill Bin Laden. The Seals did but he took the credit. They were actually ordered to take him alive if at all possible so he could be brought back to the US & tried at
taxpayers expense. How dumb! That would have definitely caused another attack on Americans.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some GREAT support there, chicken. ; )
He's still trying to figure out how his name Doo got in the self-analysis test.

Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp...

I'm guessing there may be no need for death panels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where's all the weed at? 13 hr dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sat my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000