Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5809 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please tell us how much is their fair share? Please post that. Not ONE liberal has been able to do that, so perhaps you can.
That is a bald-faced lie. We've had threads and threads about this and I told you quite precisely what a "fair-share" was.
You just didn't like the answer so you ignored it.
Libtard

Bogart, GA

#5810 Apr 3, 2013
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he wouldn't be impossible to beat in an election. All it would take is for the Republicans to find a candidate that is reasonably intelligent, reasonably moderate, who has the best interests of the American middle-class in mind AHEAD of corporations and the ultra-wealthy.
On the other hand - yep. It's impossible for the Republicans to beat Obama. Last couple of elections proved that point.

Yeah, a candidate that is gay, approves of gay marriage, abortion, high taxes, free healcare, and multiple points of view that change with the wind.
Dam right, even a independent can win with those points because those who support those points of view out number the conservatives of today.
Heck, every day we hear of some republican who now supports gay marriage, or is gay, or wants to keep illegals in the country.

Nothing like one big political party for all. We don't need no stinking labesl for our political parties, we just need all the ones dumb enough to keep us in office so we can party, party, party.
bull squeeze

Alpharetta, GA

#5811 Apr 3, 2013
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bald-faced lie. We've had threads and threads about this and I told you quite precisely what a "fair-share" was.
You just didn't like the answer so you ignored it.
bull squeeze is called.
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5812 Apr 3, 2013
bull squeeze wrote:
<quoted text>
bull squeeze is called.
Read through all the posts on here. You'll see it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5813 Apr 3, 2013
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he wouldn't be impossible to beat in an election. All it would take is for the Republicans to find a candidate that is reasonably intelligent, reasonably moderate, who has the best interests of the American middle-class in mind AHEAD of corporations and the ultra-wealthy.
On the other hand - yep. It's impossible for the Republicans to beat Obama. Last couple of elections proved that point.
Still mad, huh?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5814 Apr 3, 2013
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bald-faced lie. We've had threads and threads about this and I told you quite precisely what a "fair-share" was.
You just didn't like the answer so you ignored it.
Liar. I and others have asked several times for a percentage or a number. NOTHING.
Several conservatives have asked OVER AND OVER and we've not gotten an answer. Just give me a percentage of what a wealthy person's fair share would be. What do YOU think that percentage should be?
I don't CARE what the anser is. I just WANT an ANSWER.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5815 Apr 3, 2013
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Read through all the posts on here. You'll see it.
Just GIVE US A PERCENTAGE. Since you know, take two seconds, type it in and post it.
truth

United States

#5816 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just GIVE US A PERCENTAGE. Since you know, take two seconds, type it in and post it.
He obviously thinks a wealthy person, that likely strived and suffered along the way( while he just coasted along sitting on his porch), should pay his share as well as those that will not attempt to help themselves. I guess under their guise, those that worked hard for
lifes luxuries should be paying for those with no ambition whatsoever. I guess they will with Obama wanting to "distribute the wealth". I bet Obama will never distribute his wealth.
concerned

Bogart, GA

#5817 Apr 3, 2013
Taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama don't get us in a war with N. Korea, China, and Russia.
This should be a big concern for everyone. All it takes is one mis-step by either side and all hell can break loose.
But then China and Russia both know Obama is a pushover.


Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5818 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
Hey...all you righties...try typing in "The Affordable Health Care Law" instead of going to some right wing "Obamacare" thing. You may find that more facutal.
Funny thing I heard Obama on a interview say that he didn't mind people calling it ObamaCare. If he doesn't care why should you?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5819 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
I could post 100s of reasons why Quality healthcare will only be available to those who are wealthy and able to afford a very expensive major medical health insurance plan for you & your family...
If you are poor and a "taker"...you will be amongst the lost & forgotten. Obamacare sucks.
You who believe otherwise, have been duped. BIG TIME.
Let them find out the hard way.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5820 Apr 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please
Leave the Right Wing Wackos alone.
They are terrified little parasites who quake in terror that someone will ask them to contribute to the pot from which they slurp.
They are either the folks:
who retired on Social Security and Medicare in 1980, having paid $2,700 into the system and will suck $936,477 from the system,
or
who are 58 years old deadbeats who refuse to pay for their own medical insurance and want to suck our money from our wallets to support them and their families.
No rational, thinking, self-respecting man objects to paying for medical insurance for him and his family, if he can afford it.
No rational, thinking, decent man objects to subsidizing medical insurance for their fellow Americans who can't afford it because we pay for their medical care anyway if they don't have insurance.
So that leaves the Right Wing Deadbeat Wackos, who pretend their refusal to exercise personal responsibility is a requirement - a requirement to be idiotically and obviously selfish and hypocritical.
There you go again.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5821 Apr 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, you mean health insurance companies exist to maximize profits even if that means they gouge Americans for the highest premiums and pay the minimum benefits.
Me thinks you have been studying capitalism since that is exactly what they are supposed to do - maximize profits by minimizing costs and charging the highest costs possible.
I am shocked, shocked, that an industry based on unfettered capitalism would practice unfettered capitalism.
Why next you'll suggest that the NFL exists, not to provide football entertainment, but to create profit for the football teams.
My shattered heart.
Seriously, can you think of any logical reason we allow medical care insurance companies to profit from the sick and dying.
All other industrialized countries long ago realized how idiotic, counter-productive, and expensive that is, and established "single payer" systems - which, surprise, resulted in much lower health care costs than we have in America.
But, not us, no, we Americans are so proud to be stupid.
Surely you jest! All companies are in business to make money. I tell you what quit your constant complaining about insurance companies and open one up yourself and give medical care for actual cost. Just how long do you think you would be able to cover all these poor sick people? Or better yet give people the insurance coverage for free. After all it is for the common good.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5822 Apr 3, 2013
columbus native wrote:
You know all you folks who knew how evil not dumb bush and cheney were, you still have a few crazies on this forum who long for a bush return. It's like those in Waco who got killed and the survivors 10 years later are still mumbling to themselves " David's coming back". David Koresh was to them like bush still is to fanatic republicans. We don't have to worry about these Cult followers atleast for 4 more years. Now they try to keep it together on this forum but the truth is they are burning inside and teir sorry azzes are always wet. Now all you sane intelligent people please remember every 4 years and keep these nuts out of office. Let burn inside and develop all kinds of ailments,they sure do deserve it. Thanks again to all who helped keep GD republicans out of the Whitehouse the last two elections!
Your not posting from jail are you? I thought the Secret Service would have already picked you up.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5823 Apr 4, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> We know all people suffer alike. Cancer, disease, & suffering knows no limits. Rich, poor, beautiful, not so beautiful folks suffer the same pain. I am well aware of that. I never said they did not. If you'll read back, it was YOU who started saying mean things first. Never forget who starts an argument. Most folks won't sit back & just take it. Like myself.... I see you've tucked your tail a bit...and I have nothing to gain and certainly nothing to learn by kissing your redneck ass. We'll just leave it at that.
I didn't want lip stick on my but anyways. My wife would be mad. Ha Ha Ha. The point I was trying to make is that the Republican Party acts like they don't even care about working class people or the unfortunate. They want to kill affordable health care, SSI, Medicare and Medicade for Seniors and give tax breaks to the rich. I know people take advantage of the Social programs. I even know a few millionaires that still can't wait to get their SSI check every month. May be fair but looks bad, selfish and greedy. I know health care facilities take adbantage of Medicare and Medicade in the worst kind of way by unnecessasry hospital stays, treatments and tests. It's not just the poor doing bad things. I can not and will not support a party that does things like this. I am for ALL Americans, even the rich, but I think they should play on the same playing feild as the rest of us. You and I both know that they don't. Capital gains and tax loop holes and write offs the hardly pay any.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5824 Apr 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing I heard Obama on a interview say that he didn't mind people calling it ObamaCare. If he doesn't care why should you?
President Obama is a nice guy and rolls with the flow. The "Affordable Health Care Law" is actually the right name. By poking fun of Obama, slandering him all the time and calling it Obamacare, like Obama was the only one behind the new law is just mislabeling it to something that sounds bad. It's simply not true. Googel "Obamacare" and then Google "Affordable Health Act" and you will see the right wings version and the correct version of what it really says about Patients Rights vs Insurance Companies. You wil find the law is on our side so don't be fooled.
Glorya

Lithonia, GA

#5825 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want lip stick on my but anyways. My wife would be mad. Ha Ha Ha. The point I was trying to make is that the Republican Party acts like they don't even care about working class people or the unfortunate. They want to kill affordable health care, SSI, Medicare and Medicade for Seniors and give tax breaks to the rich. I know people take advantage of the Social programs. I even know a few millionaires that still can't wait to get their SSI check every month. May be fair but looks bad, selfish and greedy. I know health care facilities take adbantage of Medicare and Medicade in the worst kind of way by unnecessasry hospital stays, treatments and tests. It's not just the poor doing bad things. I can not and will not support a party that does things like this. I am for ALL Americans, even the rich, but I think they should play on the same playing feild as the rest of us. You and I both know that they don't. Capital gains and tax loop holes and write offs the hardly pay any.
I have said for months and months, I blame Capitol Hill. The greed, corruption, immorality of our elected officials is just staggering. The republicans do not care and democrats only pretend to care. I do think it's hard to get ahead in this world, unless born into a wealthy family, or born of educated, working parents who wish the same or more for their children. So, I admire you for being self employed and making a way for your family. In today's world that's no small feat. Never doubt my compassion for the poor and those less fortunate, they deserve a chance, especially the children. I'm sorry if my comments offended you. Stay on this forum long enough, we are apt to be offended by many who disagree with our views. Our bickering and debates may not save the world, but at least we recognize the sad state of our country, economy and want what's best for everyone...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#5826 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just GIVE US A PERCENTAGE. Since you know, take two seconds, type it in and post it.
Like I said, I've responded to this before, directly to one of your posts.

39.6% on income, 39.6% on capital gains.

Those who take the most from our society can afford to pay the most to keep it functioning.

Conversely, I think EVERYBODY (with a few obvious exceptions), needs to pay at least 10%.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5827 Apr 4, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I have said for months and months, I blame Capitol Hill. The greed, corruption, immorality of our elected officials is just staggering. The republicans do not care and democrats only pretend to care. I do think it's hard to get ahead in this world, unless born into a wealthy family, or born of educated, working parents who wish the same or more for their children. So, I admire you for being self employed and making a way for your family. In today's world that's no small feat. Never doubt my compassion for the poor and those less fortunate, they deserve a chance, especially the children. I'm sorry if my comments offended you. Stay on this forum long enough, we are apt to be offended by many who disagree with our views. Our bickering and debates may not save the world, but at least we recognize the sad state of our country, economy and want what's best for everyone...
So true...thanks!
Taker

Bogart, GA

#5828 Apr 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I've responded to this before, directly to one of your posts.
39.6% on income, 39.6% on capital gains.
Those who take the most from our society can afford to pay the most to keep it functioning.
Conversely, I think EVERYBODY (with a few obvious exceptions), needs to pay at least 10%.
And what minimum salary range do your numbers apply too?
$25k?
$50k?
$100K?
$200K?
$300k?
$400k?
$500k?


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr 13 Moondaizey 141
Creative Landscaping Apr 1 Stole from me 1
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1
I want a honest single soldier (Aug '15) Mar '17 LAURIE 4
Corey tague is a wife beater Mar '17 Marma 1
1970-71 Ft Stewart Mar '17 N-korea_soldier 2

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages