Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5759 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread the propaganda!....Problem is people knows better these days. Let me ask you a simpel question and I expect a clear well thought out answer? What does a poor man have to lose? vs What does a rich man have to lose? There's your answer. Support the rich at all cost Dear Glorya!
I just have to jump in here. YOU are actually DEMANDING that someone ANYONE give YOU a WELL THOUGHT OUT ANSWER????? Your answers amount to name calling and trash, made up crap, left wing propaganda and anger.

I am TELLING YOU that YOU are GETTING SCREWED just like the REST OF US! The middle class is going to pay for EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!! You need a Power of Attorney.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5760 Apr 3, 2013
Let Obamacare speak for itself- we don't need Libtards giving their false answers.

HealthPocket.com is a free website that compares and ranks all health plans available to an individual, family, or small business. Their desire is to be an unbiased source that helps individuals and families make the best choices in health care and save on out-of-pocket expenses.

An informal local survey shows that residents of Blairsville have no idea what action to take once the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.

Basically, The Affordable Care Act creates four health plan designs to replace existing health plans and address the needs of most plan shoppers who are not enrolled in a grandfathered health plan, Medicaid, or Medicare. These plans are called the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. All plans will have the same mandatory set of insurance coverage features called the Essential Health Benefits. The new plans differ from one another based on the percentage of medical expenses paid by the insurance plan, ranging from 60 percent of expenses to 90 percent of expenses.

Poverty in the U.S. from wikepedia--
Scroll down to "poverty rates and guidelines."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_U ...

Scroll down to "Annual Out-Of-Pocket Maximum"
at this website.

http://www.healthpocket.com/individual-health ...

For year 2012, poverty level for a FAMILY OF 4 IS $23,050. If you make this much your out of pocket annual cost for Obamacare is $2115 a year, and this is ONLY for covered services.
Any services not covered, you still have to pay out of pocket.

If you fall in the 300% to 400% over poverty level, your annual out of pocket is $4229, again only for covered services.

If you make $23,000 a year, you are going to spend $23,000 a year.
Local and State sales taxes will take $1610 of your money except for food. But you still pay 3% local tax on that food.

All your utility costs, just add another 7% for sales taxes.

YOur used car payment is probably $200 a month,
Your rent is probably $700 a month.
Your beer and tobacco cost is probably over $2,000 a year.

You ain't got enough money now, where are you going to get $2115 a year to pay for Obamacare?

Location hidden

#5761 Apr 3, 2013
ChicknNugget wrote:
Synergys next post:
What about YOU! Kool-Aid. Just wait and SEE! Brainless! Where's your LINK? Obama sucks!
She just cuts and pastes those same phrases over and over. She avoids and deflects every fact you can throw at her.
Still mad, huh? I've posted links and explanations. You and Doo must have been separated at birth.

Location hidden

#5762 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Death Panels?????????? Spread the Propaganda! Don't exist and never will. Have you got your micro chip implanted in your dumb forehead yet? ha ha ha
Well, you've just answered my question as to whether you've read the bill. NO! You haven't.

Location hidden

#5763 Apr 3, 2013
ChicknNugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you could just zap these people with the intelligence laser so they could actually SEE how stupid they are?
"OMG! I actually said 'death panels'? I actually got on the Birther Bandwagon? I went on and on about Makers/Takers???!!---- I'm so embarrassed now that I'm not stupid anymore!"
Your ignorance and those who share that same low level of ignorance will soon learn. I just resent that you are taking the rest of us who have comon sense and higher level, critical thinking skills down with you.

Location hidden

#5764 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make a bet? He's a paid propagandist for the right wing and you are gullible.
AND YOUR SOURCES aren't left wing???? What a laugh.

Location hidden

#5765 Apr 3, 2013
ChicknNugget wrote:
<quoted text>
That irony! It's just getting on everything around here.
And most of it is centered around the left wing double standard. Glad you noticed.

Location hidden

#5766 Apr 3, 2013
Rader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do facts really matter in political debates?
Yes, they do.

Location hidden

#5767 Apr 3, 2013
ChicknNugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Ben Carson is about to retire. He's going to spend his free time being on Hannity, and speaking at Gay Hate Group meetings. Every one of those things I just said is absolutely true.
He's just called white LIBERALS "the most racist" people around. He's recently been a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
This is a guy with an agenda. Maybe he's a good surgeon, but that doesn't mean he's got any viability as a public policy-maker whatsover. He's just another right-wing nutjob.
Yeah, he's no Chris Matthews.

Location hidden

#5768 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Idolizing some right wing paid probaganda spokesman is just not my cup of tea. I know it's yours so "gobble" it up. It's turkey season anyways so people like you fit right in. Except, you are the turkey in this case and your man is the hunter.
Yeah. You gobble up the left wingers. DOUBLE STANDARD. IRONY.(Look those up.)

Location hidden

#5769 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled the "Affordable Health Care Act" and information is on here for you to read. Turn off that Propaganda machine and listen for a minute. Your coming off as really dumb right now!
Here is another good explanation of the Affordable Health Care.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...

Location hidden

#5770 Apr 3, 2013
This is from the LEFT WING Huffington Post, so you libs SURELY will believe this!!!!! After you read it, think about this: Where will the incentive be to better yourselves and bring in a better salary for your family?????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/obam...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5771 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dumb one. You don't even see what is happening, do you? I am ALREADY experiencing rising medical costs. You truly have NO IDEA about what you are supporting. Have you read the ENTIRE BILL???? The WHOLE BILL? EVERY SINGLE PAGE?
You are DUMB because you are fully supporting something and I KNOW you haven't read the entire bill.
Dear Synergy...I am 64 years old and my premiums have went up every year since I was a young man. And you are "already" experiencing rising medical costs. Where have you been the rest of your evidently short life? The things you people are saying about Obama simply are lies and disstortions. Maybe your mamma and daddy are rich people and have failed to inform you that everybody in this Nation is not rich nor will they ever be. I have gave you the facts about the "Affordable Health Care Act" but you refuse to even try to understand and actually would rather lie about death squads and such other garbage. I'm sure you haven't read the entire bill either...it's obvious. Calling me DUMB must be inherrited from your mom and dad. Oh well....live and learn. One thing you should and will someday realize. Older people have already traveled roads you haven't been on yet. Think about it!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5772 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You gobble up the left wingers. DOUBLE STANDARD. IRONY.(Look those up.)
You act like Ann Colter! That's gaggyfied!

Location hidden

#5773 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Synergy...I am 64 years old and my premiums have went up every year since I was a young man. And you are "already" experiencing rising medical costs. Where have you been the rest of your evidently short life? The things you people are saying about Obama simply are lies and disstortions. Maybe your mamma and daddy are rich people and have failed to inform you that everybody in this Nation is not rich nor will they ever be. I have gave you the facts about the "Affordable Health Care Act" but you refuse to even try to understand and actually would rather lie about death squads and such other garbage. I'm sure you haven't read the entire bill either...it's obvious. Calling me DUMB must be inherrited from your mom and dad. Oh well....live and learn. One thing you should and will someday realize. Older people have already traveled roads you haven't been on yet. Think about it!
Dear Doo, thank you for your post. Of course, premiums have always gone up and continue to do so. At this point, Obamacare is designed to lead us to a one payer system. He said we can keep the insurance we have, but that is NOT true. Insurance companies will not be able to compete with the government. Will you PLEASE just think about this. To say that ALL but two or three of us on Topix are feeding you a pack of lies should as LEAST give you pause for thought. The links that I have posted are reputable. The name Dealth Panel is slang for the panels which will decide the care you will receive as you age. For example, right now insurance will pay for an older person to get replacement surgery. The purpose of the panel(s) will be to decide if the projected number of years you have left to live will offset the cost of the surgery. If they determine not, then the patient will be sent home and made comfortable. Same thing goes for treatment of diseases. Anyone who says that is not true is indeed not understanding what is stated in the bill. It won't matter if you have the money to pay for the surgery yourself. You won't be able to do that unless you go to another country. People of other countries come HERE, so we'll most probably have no where else to go. Anyway, WHO can afford that type of surgery without insurance? Well, the wealthy, but not the rest of us. But, where will they go?
My mother and father weren't rich. My father worked hard EVERY day, took care of us(my mom was a stay at home mom). I worked from the time I graduated college.
I've NOT read the entire bill. I've read sections of the bill. The sections I've read are the ones I kept hearing about that were somewhat frightening. I can understand your frustration. You have it in you head that Obamacare is going to be the answer to your healthcare costs. There is nothing I can say, nor any facts/links I can post that will change your mind. You will just have to find out by living it.
I called you dumb because you have posted insulting names time and again to those of us who have dared question Obama and his intentions. If you are going to dish it, you have to be able to take it. This is a tough crowd in here.
I wish you luck. I also hope that you'll pay closer attention to what is happening. Yes, you've had more experience than I have, but when something is in black and white, what does experience have to do with it? If you put so much faith in experience, how in this world did you vote for Obama? He had none. Again, your post was enlightening.

Location hidden

#5774 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like Ann Colter! That's gaggyfied!
Thanks. I like Ann Colter. She's somewhat extreme, but smart.

You act like Jethro. No explanation needed.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5775 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Idolizing some right wing paid probaganda spokesman is just not my cup of tea. I know it's yours so "gobble" it up. It's turkey season anyways so people like you fit right in. Except, you are the turkey in this case and your man is the hunter.
Jeb, let's guess his IQ. I liked the...your IQ isn't even as high as room temperature. Or the shoe size one was durn funny, too. Turkey? Gobble? My man, the hunter? Whooohoooo, we got a dooooozy, here.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5776 Apr 3, 2013
That's it Synergy....he sounds just like Jethro!
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5777 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Doo, thank you for your post. Of course, premiums have always gone up and continue to do so. At this point, Obamacare is designed to lead us to a one payer system. He said we can keep the insurance we have, but that is NOT true. Insurance companies will not be able to compete with the government. Will you PLEASE just think about this. To say that ALL but two or three of us on Topix are feeding you a pack of lies should as LEAST give you pause for thought. The links that I have posted are reputable. The name Dealth Panel is slang for the panels which will decide the care you will receive as you age. For example, right now insurance will pay for an older person to get replacement surgery. The purpose of the panel(s) will be to decide if the projected number of years you have left to live will offset the cost of the surgery. If they determine not, then the patient will be sent home and made comfortable. Same thing goes for treatment of diseases. Anyone who says that is not true is indeed not understanding what is stated in the bill. It won't matter if you have the money to pay for the surgery yourself. You won't be able to do that unless you go to another country. People of other countries come HERE, so we'll most probably have no where else to go. Anyway, WHO can afford that type of surgery without insurance? Well, the wealthy, but not the rest of us. But, where will they go?
My mother and father weren't rich. My father worked hard EVERY day, took care of us(my mom was a stay at home mom). I worked from the time I graduated college.
I've NOT read the entire bill. I've read sections of the bill. The sections I've read are the ones I kept hearing about that were somewhat frightening. I can understand your frustration. You have it in you head that Obamacare is going to be the answer to your healthcare costs. There is nothing I can say, nor any facts/links I can post that will change your mind. You will just have to find out by living it.
I called you dumb because you have posted insulting names time and again to those of us who have dared question Obama and his intentions. If you are going to dish it, you have to be able to take it. This is a tough crowd in here.
I wish you luck. I also hope that you'll pay closer attention to what is happening. Yes, you've had more experience than I have, but when something is in black and white, what does experience have to do with it? If you put so much faith in experience, how in this world did you vote for Obama? He had none. Again, your post was enlightening.
You are more patient than me, Synergy. You will be blessed to make an effort to reach the unreachable and teach the unteachable. I vote you TOPIX teacher of the year. Excellent post!
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5778 Apr 3, 2013
Now give that Doo man 4 boxes of Cornflakes and 2 gallons of milk. Yeeeeehawwww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) 15 min 19thongman 244
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr tammy101 2,072
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sun Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66

Hinesville Jobs

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]