Comments
5,281 - 5,300 of 53,090 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5737 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread the propaganda!....Problem is people knows better these days. Let me ask you a simpel question and I expect a clear well thought out answer? What does a poor man have to lose? vs What does a rich man have to lose? There's your answer. Support the rich at all cost Dear Glorya!

How's that Medicaid working for you and your family?

Can you find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid? Can anyone find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid?

The only doctors I know, who are forced to accept it, are the ones at the hospitals who are forced to accept Medicaid in order to get Medicare payments.
Medicaid is a losing health care proposition, and Obamacare will be just like it.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5738 Apr 3, 2013
Obamacare would be more able to deliver QUALITY healthcare to the poor and the least of the least if US ONLY had the funds. BREAKING NEWS: The US does not.

It sounds so caring, so good, so wonderful- got news, it will never work. We're years too late and $16 trillion dollars short.

The greed, corruption, immorality now lead the ways of Washington.
It's shameful, it's sad, it's reality.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5739 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ critical-condition/304361/top- ten-worst-things-obamacare-gra ce-marie-turner
#8 being the most frightening....it's when the Govt death panels begin.
Government Death Panels?????????? Spread the Propaganda! Don't exist and never will. Have you got your micro chip implanted in your dumb forehead yet? ha ha ha
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5741 Apr 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Medicaid working for you and your family?
Can you find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid? Can anyone find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid?
The only doctors I know, who are forced to accept it, are the ones at the hospitals who are forced to accept Medicaid in order to get Medicare payments.
Medicaid is a losing health care proposition, and Obamacare will be just like it.
You are so correct, Obamacare will change NOTHING. Quality healthcare in America will tank. Only the super rich will be hosptilaized & treated along with those who have the very best premium healthcare plans... With the looming doctor shortage...the poor will be low on the totem pole waiting for services.

Wake up....Obamacare is not the answer. Government control of doctors and hospitals is not the answer.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5742 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ critical-condition/304361/top- ten-worst-things-obamacare-gra ce-marie-turner
#8 being the most frightening....it's when the Govt death panels begin.
Don't you feel just a little stupid peddeling this right wing propaganda. There's not a word of truth to any of it......Hey!....hold on.......Oh Crap....the sky is falling!....run for your lives before the death panels catches up with you. This micro chip Obama implanted in my forehead is slowing me down!....Oh No!....here comes an Obama drone to kill me.....Ha Ha Ha
ChicknNugget

Decatur, GA

#5743 Apr 3, 2013
Synergys next post:

What about YOU! Kool-Aid. Just wait and SEE! Brainless! Where's your LINK? Obama sucks!

She just cuts and pastes those same phrases over and over. She avoids and deflects every fact you can throw at her.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5744 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Death Panels?????????? Spread the Propaganda! Don't exist and never will. Have you got your micro chip implanted in your dumb forehead yet? ha ha ha
You obviously DID NOT watch the lecture given by Dr. Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast. He's the leading, that's #1, the very best in our nation, in pediatric neurosurgery, heads that very dept. at John Hopkins. He mentioned, looming death panels. Now if a Havard educated, leading pediatrician of neurosugery sees it coming, and you can't.... I have no words. Except, you are one dumbass ignorant fool.
ChicknNugget

Decatur, GA

#5745 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you feel just a little stupid peddeling this right wing propaganda. There's not a word of truth to any of it......Hey!....hold on.......Oh Crap....the sky is falling!....run for your lives before the death panels catches up with you. This micro chip Obama implanted in my forehead is slowing me down!....Oh No!....here comes an Obama drone to kill me.....Ha Ha Ha
Don't you wish you could just zap these people with the intelligence laser so they could actually SEE how stupid they are?

"OMG! I actually said 'death panels'? I actually got on the Birther Bandwagon? I went on and on about Makers/Takers???!!---- I'm so embarrassed now that I'm not stupid anymore!"
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5746 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously DID NOT watch the lecture given by Dr. Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast. He's the leading, that's #1, the very best in our nation, in pediatric neurosurgery, heads that very dept. at John Hopkins. He mentioned, looming death panels. Now if a Havard educated, leading pediatrician of neurosugery sees it coming, and you can't.... I have no words. Except, you are one dumbass ignorant fool.
Make a bet? He's a paid propagandist for the right wing and you are gullible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5747 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you feel a bit stupid not being able to spell and type a coherent thought?
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5748 Apr 3, 2013
You who still have great faith in a broken, immoral nation, are the sad ones. Instead of demanding change and answers....you watch your year round sports, the long drawn out court tv trials, the gun control debate, the gay rights marriage debate, reality tv, the housewives in every major city with 1000 spinoffs. And then throw in all those Hallmark days in a year, you ARE the dumbed down , mind controlled, distracted masses, drinking the kool aid.

Please stay healthy enough to walk to that mailbox and get that govt check and that food assitance. Got newz....it won't last forever. The bubble is about to pop!
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5749 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make a bet? He's a paid propagandist for the right wing and you are gullible.
I just imagine he could chew you up and spit you out without blinking an eye.
ChicknNugget

Decatur, GA

#5750 Apr 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you feel a bit stupid not being able to spell and type a coherent thought?
That irony! It's just getting on everything around here.
ChicknNugget

Decatur, GA

#5751 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
You who still have great faith in a broken, immoral nation, are the sad ones. Instead of demanding change and answers....you watch your year round sports, the long drawn out court tv trials, the gun control debate, the gay rights marriage debate, reality tv, the housewives in every major city with 1000 spinoffs. And then throw in all those Hallmark days in a year, you ARE the dumbed down , mind controlled, distracted masses, drinking the kool aid.
Please stay healthy enough to walk to that mailbox and get that govt check and that food assitance. Got newz....it won't last forever. The bubble is about to pop!
You seem to think you have the answers.

Let's hear them.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5752 Apr 3, 2013
I'm sick of playing in doo doo sh*t. Just go away. Take the stench with ya.
ChicknNugget

Decatur, GA

#5753 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
I'm sick of playing in doo doo sh*t. Just go away. Take the stench with ya.
Dr. Ben Carson is about to retire. He's going to spend his free time being on Hannity, and speaking at Gay Hate Group meetings. Every one of those things I just said is absolutely true.

He's just called white LIBERALS "the most racist" people around. He's recently been a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

This is a guy with an agenda. Maybe he's a good surgeon, but that doesn't mean he's got any viability as a public policy-maker whatsover. He's just another right-wing nutjob.
Rader

Anniston, AL

#5754 Apr 3, 2013
ChicknNugget wrote:
Synergys next post:
What about YOU! Kool-Aid. Just wait and SEE! Brainless! Where's your LINK? Obama sucks!
She just cuts and pastes those same phrases over and over. She avoids and deflects every fact you can throw at her.
Do facts really matter in political debates?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5755 Apr 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I doo as good or better than most people on here. I don't call people names....unless they call me one first. Then it becomes fair play. Doo you feel a little stupid for reading my comments and then answering them too? What does that make you?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5756 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I just imagine he could chew you up and spit you out without blinking an eye.
Idolizing some right wing paid probaganda spokesman is just not my cup of tea. I know it's yours so "gobble" it up. It's turkey season anyways so people like you fit right in. Except, you are the turkey in this case and your man is the hunter.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5757 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled the "Affordable Health Care Act" and information is on here for you to read. Turn off that Propaganda machine and listen for a minute. Your coming off as really dumb right now!
You are the dumb one. You don't even see what is happening, do you? I am ALREADY experiencing rising medical costs. You truly have NO IDEA about what you are supporting. Have you read the ENTIRE BILL???? The WHOLE BILL? EVERY SINGLE PAGE?

You are DUMB because you are fully supporting something and I KNOW you haven't read the entire bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 14 hr Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Wed That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
Decent crabbing spots? Aug 7 Fletch 3
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••