Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 257)

Showing posts 5,121 - 5,140 of49,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u really r that stupid. Didn't think it was possible. Maybe it's an April Fool joke.
He's an April fools joke every day of every month of every year.
He's good for a laugh every once in a while.

But mostly, he's just Boring.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
When it's pointed out that Bush occasionally took time off his vacations, to fly to Washington to pretend he was president, and that Cheney wasn't,
suddenly Bush's vacations stop being vacations.
Sorry - No cigar.
If taking staff members with you means it ain't a vacation - something that always happens - then no president has ever had a vacation and the Right Wing Wackos are even crazier for attacking Obama.
Keep moving the goalpost - no matter where you put it, Obama has already outperformed Bush in every category that can be objectively measured.
But then he'd have to - nobody could possibly "out fail" Bush - it just ain't possible.
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around,reps will offer us a''real conservative republican'.not just some rino- then the dems will really be in deep chit!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'.not some rino like rommney-maybe even a dinosaur.that will really put dems in deep chit.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'
I hope they do. I'd enjoy seeing the Reps get their butt handed to them on an even bigger scale than the last election.

What you fail to realize is that while YOU may want to pursue insane policy, most Americans are just as sick as can be of the Republican record from the last 12 years. And those silly Republicans just keep on making things worse for themselves with their insanity and crazy agenda that benefits NO-ONE in the middle-class.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'.not some rino like rommney-maybe even a dinosaur.that will really put dems in deep chit.
Damn, I would donate to, and vote for a "real" Conservative in a minute.

A "real" Conservative, like Teddy Roosevelt, or Dwight Eisenhower.

One who'll:
- break up the investment banks,
- break up the oil companies,
- won't bankrupt us with illegal idiotic wars,
- won't double or triple the debt,
- won't turn a budget surplus into a Trillion Dollar deficit;
- won't kill out troops starting wars to get re-elected,
- send employers who hire illegals to jail,
- raise taxes on the rich,
- cut taxes for the middle class,
- increase the inheritance tax to 75% to stop the creation of the greatest income disparity in the history of the modern world,
- pay whatever it costs to make public schools competitive with the rest of the world,
- cut the bloated War Department budget
- provide Medicare for all Americans.

Wow - a "real" conservative - now that's exciting.( watch it "Bored" - I don't mean it that way).

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that.
Those of us paying the AMT always love to hear from Right Wingers how "they" support the country, and those if us writing the checks are selfish for even asking them to throw their money in the pot.
The biggest contribution to the tax base Right Wingers provide is when they're forced to pay a gasoline tax to drive to their rallies, where they whine like little babies that someone wants them to pay taxes or pull their own weight.
Right Wingers support their country- as long as they aren't required to pay their share or actually fight in their idiotic wars.
You know, maybe Right Wingers will show us all how they support personal responsibility - by buying medical- insurance instead of making me pay their medical bills - hey, it's only for a few years - until they get their government Social Security checks and their government medical care, and their government prescription drugs.
Wait, they're Right Wingers - they only demand support from the government - they never actually contribute to the cause.
FUNNY post. You should take your act on the road. What is the conservative share? Give me a percentage or a number.
SO! There are NO conservatives in the military? See how absolutely consumed with ignorance you are?
Your entire post is just more of your nonsense. Typical moocher nonsense.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One who'll:
- increase the inheritance tax to 75% to stop the creation of the greatest income disparity in the history of the modern world,
- pay whatever it costs to make public schools competitive with the rest of the world,
Wow - a "real" conservative - now that's exciting.( watch it "Bored" - I don't mean it that way).
good points- I apologize about the two 'm's in Romney.it was the "double tap",sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
When it's pointed out that Bush occasionally took time off his vacations, to fly to Washington to pretend he was president, and that Cheney wasn't,
suddenly Bush's vacations stop being vacations.
Sorry - No cigar.
If taking staff members with you means it ain't a vacation - something that always happens - then no president has ever had a vacation and the Right Wing Wackos are even crazier for attacking Obama.
Keep moving the goalpost - no matter where you put it, Obama has already outperformed Bush in every category that can be objectively measured.
But then he'd have to - nobody could possibly "out fail" Bush - it just ain't possible.
I quoted from the very same source that Chickenbutt used. So, yes. My point was made. Joke is on YOU. lol
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Median family income under Bush II went from $50k to $56k while he was in office.

Median family income has gone from $56k under Obama to what it is today,$50.

Obama has wiped out every improvement Bush made for the average worker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do. I'd enjoy seeing the Reps get their butt handed to them on an even bigger scale than the last election.
What you fail to realize is that while YOU may want to pursue insane policy, most Americans are just as sick as can be of the Republican record from the last 12 years. And those silly Republicans just keep on making things worse for themselves with their insanity and crazy agenda that benefits NO-ONE in the middle-class.
Earth to Chickenbutt. You are in dreamland. So! You think the People are happy with Obama? Perhaps you should check his approval rating.
What has he actually DONE for the middle class other than give us lip service? You can just make a list.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
think maybe you misunderstood my post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>think maybe you misunderstood my post.
no u probably misunderstood ur post.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
no u probably misunderstood ur post.
if you would not use fifth grade text phone talk then maybe we could understand urs!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

if u would not use fifth grade text phone talk-then may b we could understand urs!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
This is like Fox News!
We are better than Fox News! We really tell it like it is.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that.
Those of us paying the AMT always love to hear from Right Wingers how "they" support the country, and those if us writing the checks are selfish for even asking them to throw their money in the pot.
The biggest contribution to the tax base Right Wingers provide is when they're forced to pay a gasoline tax to drive to their rallies, where they whine like little babies that someone wants them to pay taxes or pull their own weight.
Right Wingers support their country- as long as they aren't required to pay their share or actually fight in their idiotic wars.
You know, maybe Right Wingers will show us all how they support personal responsibility - by buying medical- insurance instead of making me pay their medical bills - hey, it's only for a few years - until they get their government Social Security checks and their government medical care, and their government prescription drugs.
Wait, they're Right Wingers - they only demand support from the government - they never actually contribute to the cause.
It is hard to believe that you keep saying the same things over and over. Your like a parrot. The problem is that you make no sense and your b.s. is so full of holes. You have been given factual information and you just disregard it and keep spewing out more crap. You are a real piece of work.
We just covered the same thing a day ago but you never stop. You just start it all over again hoping that someone will side with you and your far out ideas. I said ideas, not facts.
I am not going through all of this again. Not today anyway.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u really r that stupid. Didn't think it was possible. Maybe it's an April Fool joke.
I have come to the opinion that Informed Opinion is just trying to stir the pot. Nobody could honestly believe most of the things that he says. Not even him. This guy is just trying to wring out a dry rag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE interesting information about the consequences of Obamacare. Mitch Mcconnell IS a republican, so I KNOW you won't want to believe it, but he quoted some legitimate sources. If you libs don't wake up soon, our country is going to be in a hopeless situation. It probably already is, but at least you'll understand why.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/03...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to believe that you keep saying the same things over and over. Your like a parrot. The problem is that you make no sense and your b.s. is so full of holes. You have been given factual information and you just disregard it and keep spewing out more crap. You are a real piece of work.
We just covered the same thing a day ago but you never stop. You just start it all over again hoping that someone will side with you and your far out ideas. I said ideas, not facts.
I am not going through all of this again. Not today anyway.
Astounding, isn't it? He will go down with the ship swearing that he was right. Pitiful.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
One who'll:
I am now laughing. You guys see what I mean? He is not for real. This guy is just amusing us and himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,121 - 5,140 of49,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hinesville Forum right now

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun '14 weavinggoddess 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000