#5557 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you love when these old geezers,
who during their working career paid $1927 into Social Security and Medicare,
just before they retired in 1977 making $14,173 a year,
and who have already received $742,398 in checks and benefits,
and will cost us all another $967,321 in checks and benefits,
explain to those of us paying to support their parasitic slurping of government benefits that allows them to avoid living under a bridge and eating road kill,
how they are so tough,
and those if us paying the bills for them are just too dependent on the government ?
Thank God their entertaining.
I have NO idea whom you are referring to. I know a few of the people on here and NONE of us are old geezers who are drawing social security. Just keep on telling yourself that, moochman. Apparently, it makes you feel good about yourself. You've NEVER paid a bill for me, partner. YOU are entertaining, but VERY expensive for those of us who are supporting YOU. Now, go cash that check.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5558 Apr 1, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
977 days. 32% of the days he was in office. That's Bush.
"According to one source, George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch."

This quote is from your same source, BTW.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5559 Apr 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I have NO idea whom you are referring to. I know a few of the people on here and NONE of us are old geezers who are drawing social security. Just keep on telling yourself that, moochman. Apparently, it makes you feel good about yourself. You've NEVER paid a bill for me, partner. YOU are entertaining, but VERY expensive for those of us who are supporting YOU. Now, go cash that check.
Keep telling yourself that.

Those of us paying the AMT always love to hear from Right Wingers how "they" support the country, and those if us writing the checks are selfish for even asking them to throw their money in the pot.

The biggest contribution to the tax base Right Wingers provide is when they're forced to pay a gasoline tax to drive to their rallies, where they whine like little babies that someone wants them to pay taxes or pull their own weight.

Right Wingers support their country- as long as they aren't required to pay their share or actually fight in their idiotic wars.

You know, maybe Right Wingers will show us all how they support personal responsibility - by buying medical- insurance instead of making me pay their medical bills - hey, it's only for a few years - until they get their government Social Security checks and their government medical care, and their government prescription drugs.

Wait, they're Right Wingers - they only demand support from the government - they never actually contribute to the cause.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5560 Apr 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>"According to one source, George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch."

This quote is from your same source, BTW.
Nice try.

When it's pointed out that Bush occasionally took time off his vacations, to fly to Washington to pretend he was president, and that Cheney wasn't,

suddenly Bush's vacations stop being vacations.

Sorry - No cigar.

If taking staff members with you means it ain't a vacation - something that always happens - then no president has ever had a vacation and the Right Wing Wackos are even crazier for attacking Obama.

Keep moving the goalpost - no matter where you put it, Obama has already outperformed Bush in every category that can be objectively measured.

But then he'd have to - nobody could possibly "out fail" Bush - it just ain't possible.
uninformed opinion

Decatur, GA

#5561 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us paying the AMT always love to hear from Right Wingers how "they" support the country, and those if us writing the checks are selfish for even asking them to throw their money in the pot.
The biggest contribution to the tax base Right Wingers provide is when they're forced to pay a gasoline tax to drive to their rallies, where they whine like little babies that someone wants them to pay taxes or pull their own weight.
Right Wingers support their country- as long as they aren't required to pay their share or actually fight in their idiotic wars.
You know, maybe Right Wingers will show us all how they support personal responsibility - by buying medical- insurance instead of making me pay their medical bills - hey, it's only for a few years - until they get their government Social Security checks and their government medical care, and their government prescription drugs.
Wait, they're Right Wingers - they only demand support from the government - they never actually contribute to the cause.
u really r that stupid. Didn't think it was possible. Maybe it's an April Fool joke.
domino

Macon, GA

#5562 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
When it's pointed out that Bush occasionally took time off his vacations, to fly to Washington to pretend he was president, and that Cheney wasn't,

Sorry - No cigar.

If taking staff members with you means it ain't a vacation - something that always happens - then no president has ever had a vacation and the Right Wing Wackos are even
crazier for attacking Obama.

Keep moving the goalpost - no
matter where you put it, Obama has
already outperformed Bush in every
category that can be objectively
measured.
But then he'd have to - nobody could
possibly "out fail" Bush - it just ain't possible.
Nobama will.....GUARANTEED!
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5563 Apr 1, 2013
uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u really r that stupid. Didn't think it was possible. Maybe it's an April Fool joke.
He's an April fools joke every day of every month of every year.
He's good for a laugh every once in a while.

But mostly, he's just Boring.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5564 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Sorry - No cigar.
If taking staff members with you means it ain't a vacation - something that always happens - then no president has ever had a vacation and the Right Wing Wackos are even crazier for attacking Obama.
Keep moving the goalpost - no matter where you put it, Obama has already outperformed Bush in every category that can be objectively measured.
But then he'd have to - nobody could possibly "out fail" Bush - it just ain't possible.
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around,reps will offer us a''real conservative republican'.not just some rino- then the dems will really be in deep chit!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5565 Apr 1, 2013
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'.not some rino like rommney-maybe even a dinosaur.that will really put dems in deep chit.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#5566 Apr 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'
I hope they do. I'd enjoy seeing the Reps get their butt handed to them on an even bigger scale than the last election.

What you fail to realize is that while YOU may want to pursue insane policy, most Americans are just as sick as can be of the Republican record from the last 12 years. And those silly Republicans just keep on making things worse for themselves with their insanity and crazy agenda that benefits NO-ONE in the middle-class.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5567 Apr 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
not to worry info-op and chicken butt,next time around the reps will offer us a 'real conservative'.not some rino like rommney-maybe even a dinosaur.that will really put dems in deep chit.
Damn, I would donate to, and vote for a "real" Conservative in a minute.

A "real" Conservative, like Teddy Roosevelt, or Dwight Eisenhower.

One who'll:
- break up the investment banks,
- break up the oil companies,
- won't bankrupt us with illegal idiotic wars,
- won't double or triple the debt,
- won't turn a budget surplus into a Trillion Dollar deficit;
- won't kill out troops starting wars to get re-elected,
- send employers who hire illegals to jail,
- raise taxes on the rich,
- cut taxes for the middle class,
- increase the inheritance tax to 75% to stop the creation of the greatest income disparity in the history of the modern world,
- pay whatever it costs to make public schools competitive with the rest of the world,
- cut the bloated War Department budget
- provide Medicare for all Americans.

Wow - a "real" conservative - now that's exciting.( watch it "Bored" - I don't mean it that way).

Location hidden

#5568 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY post. You should take your act on the road. What is the conservative share? Give me a percentage or a number.
SO! There are NO conservatives in the military? See how absolutely consumed with ignorance you are?
Your entire post is just more of your nonsense. Typical moocher nonsense.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5569 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I would donate to, and vote for a "real" Conservative in a minute.
A "real" Conservative, like Teddy Roosevelt, or Dwight Eisenhower.
One who'll:
- break up the investment banks,
- break up the oil companies,
- won't bankrupt us with illegal idiotic wars,
- won't double or triple the debt,
- won't turn a budget surplus into a Trillion Dollar deficit;
- won't kill out troops starting wars to get re-elected,
- send employers who hire illegals to jail,
- raise taxes on the rich,
- cut taxes for the middle class,
- increase the inheritance tax to 75% to stop the creation of the greatest income disparity in the history of the modern world,
- pay whatever it costs to make public schools competitive with the rest of the world,
- cut the bloated War Department budget
- provide Medicare for all Americans.
Wow - a "real" conservative - now that's exciting.( watch it "Bored" - I don't mean it that way).
good points- I apologize about the two 'm's in Romney.it was the "double tap",sorry.

Location hidden

#5570 Apr 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Sorry - No cigar.
I quoted from the very same source that Chickenbutt used. So, yes. My point was made. Joke is on YOU. lol
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5571 Apr 1, 2013
Median family income under Bush II went from $50k to $56k while he was in office.

Median family income has gone from $56k under Obama to what it is today,$50.

Obama has wiped out every improvement Bush made for the average worker.

Location hidden

#5572 Apr 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do. I'd enjoy seeing the Reps get their butt handed to them on an even bigger scale than the last election.
What you fail to realize is that while YOU may want to pursue insane policy, most Americans are just as sick as can be of the Republican record from the last 12 years. And those silly Republicans just keep on making things worse for themselves with their insanity and crazy agenda that benefits NO-ONE in the middle-class.
Earth to Chickenbutt. You are in dreamland. So! You think the People are happy with Obama? Perhaps you should check his approval rating.
What has he actually DONE for the middle class other than give us lip service? You can just make a list.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5573 Apr 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
think maybe you misunderstood my post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5574 Apr 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>think maybe you misunderstood my post.
no u probably misunderstood ur post.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5575 Apr 1, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
no u probably misunderstood ur post.
if you would not use fifth grade text phone talk then maybe we could understand urs!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5576 Apr 1, 2013
if u would not use fifth grade text phone talk-then may b we could understand urs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs