Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5209 Mar 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that healthcare needs reform, but Obamascare is never going to work here. If it is not reppealed and something else instituted in its place, this country is in serious financial trouble. Just the clandestine way it was passed is enough to give pause to anyone except those who are uninformed. It's amazing how many extreme leftists think that just because Obama said it, it is the best thing EVER. Those people are CLEARLY low information, uninformed Obama drunks.
Of course ObamaCare won't work. Doctors are going into early retirement and there will be another44 million people put on the ObamaCae rolls. Plus there has been some talk of trying to put illegal aliens on it also,(which is now being denied). It will cost much more than Obama said it will. It will probably be broke after two years if it can go that long. It is already broke on paper.
No it won't work and was never intended to work. It is a setup to implement a one payer system on the American healthcare system. The government will jump in and save the day by putting everyone on this system. Then the government will say who, where, and when with our healthcare.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5210 Mar 26, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Go Obama! Go! I know you must be doing some good with all these republican die hards on here. It is so comforting to see these rich man azz kissers whine and complain about you, and so good to know that they have to endure another 3 years and 10 months of you. This makes my vote for you all the more exicting. Here we were 6 years ago in the middle of a monster king reign of george little man bush,s reign of terror and now it is all those who supported this monster's turn to moan and groan. Kinda hurts out there does'nt it repubs? Now the shoe is on the other foot and America is no longer kissing Israel's azz like YOU think she should. He is no longer involving America in wars we can't win to make a few very wealthy. Thank You for all you do for the poor and middle class and brush these stinking, stinging insects away from you. I hope they all develop some serious ailments worst than what they created with their Frankenstein bush monster! Keep up the pressure and DON'T let up on these republicans,they owe America alot of Back-pay.
This is the MOST IMMATURE post I think I have EVER read on Topix. GROW UP. Sheesh....

BTW, what EXACTLY HAS Obama done for the middle class?

Douglasville, GA

#5211 Mar 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the MOST IMMATURE post I think I have EVER read on Topix. GROW UP. Sheesh....
BTW, what EXACTLY HAS Obama done for the middle class?
I am still laughing my butt off at this post. It can't be for real.

Douglasville, GA

#5212 Mar 26, 2013
Let me rephrase my post. Synergy I am not laughing at your post. I am still laughing at Columbus Natives post. I think you knew what I meant but I just wanted to clarify my point.

Location hidden

#5213 Mar 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ObamaCare won't work. Doctors are going into early retirement and there will be another44 million people put on the ObamaCae rolls. Plus there has been some talk of trying to put illegal aliens on it also,(which is now being denied). It will cost much more than Obama said it will. It will probably be broke after two years if it can go that long. It is already broke on paper.
No it won't work and was never intended to work. It is a setup to implement a one payer system on the American healthcare system. The government will jump in and save the day by putting everyone on this system. Then the government will say who, where, and when with our healthcare.
Ageed. His BS about our being able to continue with the insurance we have now is just that....BS. If that man's lips are moving, he is lying.

Location hidden

#5214 Mar 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Let me rephrase my post. Synergy I am not laughing at your post. I am still laughing at Columbus Natives post. I think you knew what I meant but I just wanted to clarify my point.
I totally knew what you meant. All this time I thought Columbus Native was an adult. I am convinced from that post that CN is a child. NO adult would write such a ridiculous sounding post. SURELY. lol
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5215 Mar 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that healthcare needs reform, but Obamascare is never going to work here. If it is not reppealed and something else instituted in its place, this country is in serious financial trouble. Just the clandestine way it was passed is enough to give pause to anyone except those who are uninformed. It's amazing how many extreme leftists think that just because Obama said it, it is the best thing EVER. Those people are CLEARLY low information, uninformed Obama drunks.
careful with that drunk word-ya know how sensitive I am to dat,LOL

Location hidden

#5216 Mar 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>careful with that drunk word-ya know how sensitive I am to dat,LOL
lol
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5217 Mar 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course ObamaCare won't work. Doctors are going into early retirement and there will be another44 million people put on the ObamaCae rolls. Plus there has been some talk of trying to put illegal aliens on it also,(which is now being denied). It will cost much more than Obama said it will. It will probably be broke after two years if it can go that long. It is already broke on paper.
The world is overflowing with highly educated, highly qualified, experienced, English speaking doctors just waiting for a chance to come to America and lower the cost of great healthcare.

The AMA exists to keep doctors' incomes as high as possible, and their liability for their negligence as low as possible. That's why the AMA spends millions in bribes .... er ..... contributions to keep those doctors from immigrating to America.

When we "wise up" and open the immigration doors to let those hundreds of thousands of doctors in to serve used, the costs of medical care will plummet.

Till then, the artificially created "shortage" of doctors will continue and they will remain the richest folks in town.

Location hidden

#5218 Mar 26, 2013
Columbus Native may have posted the most immature post, but (un) Informed Opinion just posted the most delusional. Typical of a PROGRESSIVE. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5219 Mar 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is overflowing with highly educated, highly qualified, experienced, English speaking doctors just waiting for a chance to come to America and lower the cost of great healthcare.
The AMA exists to keep doctors' incomes as high as possible, and their liability for their negligence as low as possible. That's why the AMA spends millions in bribes .... er ..... contributions to keep those doctors from immigrating to America.
When we "wise up" and open the immigration doors to let those hundreds of thousands of doctors in to serve used, the costs of medical care will plummet.
Till then, the artificially created "shortage" of doctors will continue and they will remain the richest folks in town.
Don't blame your average doctor for the decisions of the AMA. The number of physicians who are actually members is somewhere around 15%. The AMA is in the business of helping the AMA first, second, and last. They supported Obamacare because the AMA has become nothing but a lobbyist for their own self interests.
domino

Ellenwood, GA

#5220 Mar 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ageed. His BS about our being able to continue with the insurance we have now is just that....BS. If that man's lips are moving, he is lying.
That is the most accurate post I have EVER read.

Location hidden

#5221 Mar 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your AMA!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2011/0...
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5222 Mar 26, 2013
American medical schools are now accepting more foreign applicants than American. We all can easily figure why...American applicants are way down. A doctor shortage crisis, especially in rural areas, is upon us. Specialty services or groups in rural America will soon be a memory. Nurse practitioners are all but taking over family practice in California. A worsening major health care crisis looming. Death panels sound more real than ever.

Douglasville, GA

#5223 Mar 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
This post speaks for itself. It requires a no response. Are you also Columbus Native? LMAO

Douglasville, GA

#5224 Mar 26, 2013
Glorya wrote:
American medical schools are now accepting more foreign applicants than American. We all can easily figure why...American applicants are way down. A doctor shortage crisis, especially in rural areas, is upon us. Specialty services or groups in rural America will soon be a memory. Nurse practitioners are all but taking over family practice in California. A worsening major health care crisis looming. Death panels sound more real than ever.
Well this time you are , I hate to use the words, Dead on.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#5225 Mar 26, 2013
Medicaid pays next to nothing. Doctors refuse and turn away more than you would ever imagine. Now, Medicare reimbursements are trimmed so, doctors will soon (some already) refuse medicare. Again, thanks to insurance & big pharma owning Capitol Hill, our premiums will double. With chronic disease, the spike will be greater. Private insurance companies now require (or soon will) bi-annual physical exams which monitor comprehensive labs...cholesterol, kidney function, diabtetes, weight control, lung function- smokers vs non smokers etc. If your lab values do not meet the "within normal limits" values, you'll see your premiums rise. If you are stricken with disease or chronic illness, premiums could become unaffordable, along with increasing annual deductibles, some in the $1000s & $1000s EACH year, some family plans see rhis now. If you are amongst the unlucky ones, stricken with catastrophic illness, you can be denied...once you reach your maximum of chosen plan. Then it's termed pre-existing illness. Prescriptions are the same. Some out of pocket prescriptions are unaffordable, even in generic. So say or wish what you want, American health care is ushering in big change alright. But the change is not for the better of humanity. It's for those who own Capitol Hill & the nasty little monsters we elect.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#5226 Mar 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this time you are , I hate to use the words, Dead on.
It's upon us people, already happening. I have family members already being weighed in, offered smoking cessation classes, diet plans. Receiving "warning" from their insurers. Get healthy...or else.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5227 Mar 26, 2013
Glorya wrote:
There is no real "shortage" of doctors in America, only an artificial "shortage" is the result of the AMA bribing politicians:

- to keep hundred of thousands of doctors from coming to America where they would cause doctors' charges and their incomes to plummet;

and

- to keep hundreds of routine drugs "controlled" to require people to pay doctors to get routine prescriptions renewed;

Allow foreign English speaking doctors into America and watch the cost of medical care drop.

Make it legal to renew all prescriptions without a doctor visit, and take the hundreds of "prescription" drugs off prescription status - and watch medical costs drop.

But, hey we have the highest paid doctors in the world - thanks to the anti-competitive, anti-capitalist AMA.

Location hidden

#5228 Mar 26, 2013
OMG. As long as you believe that illogical line of thinking, you are in for a shocker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best internet provider Nov 7 JessicAb 1
Missing dog Nov 2 Josh Roberson 2
About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... Oct 31 Gro 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct '14 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep '14 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep '14 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep '14 Up close and pers... 5
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:37 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:37PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
Bleacher Report 4:13 PM
Unimpressive Win over Jaguars Exemplifies Poor AFC South
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:28 AM
Hilton's Big Day Highlights Colts' Transition at WR